NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bowing out early tonight because I have to get up at 4:30 am. But I am completely fine with lynching Light tomorrow after rereading him talking rings around Hitmon like his own patter is proof positive of a catch.

Sigh you didn't answer my actual questions at all. Also no if am telling the truth about you I am scum that means two things, either you are also scum, or you have been acting suspicious, lying about your initial asek read, lying about how you progressed to it changing, lying about wanting to protect proph, lying about your reasons for voting me, lying about your overreaction earlier this day and lying about me tunneling you. One of us has to be lying in these cases, that is a fact. Explain the actions I questioned how they can come from a town perspective without a shred of manipulation, if you can't justify them, then they are scummy, simple as that.
the irony

Also MoodyCloud what is your opinion on Former pushing the idea of if Asek scum Hitmon scum day 3 which translated into him jumping on Hitmon day 4 while reading me positively only to start this day completely 180ing to suspecting me despite only really bring me as scum up previously when directly talking of if DLE scum then LW scum.
quote the post where he does ?
day 4 he was on AG iirc ?

Okay then why ain't you calling Moody out for that as well. Or are you saying he hasn't spent all day making me justify every single move I made against Hitmon?
I don't give a fuck about your wifom justifications I want you to stop ignoring the posts where I call you out for spending day 4 in a tunnel bubble without looking at the other wagon which you have claimed to seriously suspect or even showing an intent to solve the game by associating a Leet scum flip with other people. Pushing Leet D4 looked bad but it's not the reason I'm pressing you today so stop pretending it is.

Also, again context, Hitmon was not engaging me on my actual points while scumreading me for pushing him. So I put things in simple terms for him, if I am scum and he is town, then my arguments shouldn't hold up to scrutiny, ergo he should try to do so. He was not engaging me so what do I do, keep screaming out reasons he keeps ignoring and despite scumreading me never engaging me or blackmail him into actually engaging my points. My answer is making him engage me, and would always be. You can't say all I did was tell him to prove he isn't scum, I made points why I think he is scum and asked him to reply to those accusations, not exclaim he is scum, prove he isn't.
That's literally not true town can screw up and say incorrect things too that's pretty much half of your defense

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Rereading you, I can see where Moody is coming from. You're using Hitmon's lack of response as justification for a scumread, even now when we already know your argument leads to a false conclusion.
You can't honestly say I didn't propose an argument he was refusing to respond in the first place. What do you expect me to do, drop my push on him when I think he is scummy because he refused to acknowledge any of my points after my first damn reply to him. You yourself were consistently pointing out how much he willingly avoided the thread and used it as part of your reasoning, so just because you worded it differently in the end it still boiled down to his refusal to engage me among many other things. Was my way to get him to engage me perfect? No, but if I didn't keep calling attention to his consistent ditching and call it scummy most of the thread would have just let him do it. Yes I was wrong about him, but never was given a chance by him to change my mind about him either.

LightWolf

lightwoof
the irony
If you want to prove something is ironic it'd help if you put out what makes it ironic.
quote the post where he does ?
day 4 he was on AG iirc ?
Okay then. There's feuding going on and reading this stuff is annoying, so let me go back to the start and figure out where I stand

Asek ISO pt.2

Starts the game off throwing an RVS vote on leet. It's at this point I actually remember doing this ISO earlier and coming to the idea of leet and asek being scum buddies. Still, at least in my current head space the thought of scum RVSing each other comes off as distant but possible

page 19 aka aseks dead period

KOC has weird pings of Asek, logical pings. But pings.

but then this. Does scum KOC actually push for Asek to be first lynched here? ngl I don't think so.

Asek then does the big wall of fluff in which of the people still alive, his really only wolf call is on KOC.

Only a few things stick out to me here
1. Asek keeps pushing KOC claiming gas and stuff
2. He reads moody positively, well, null, but then he puts them in the same pile as metal sonic who he says he town leans

Rule of 3 here says that leet is likely scum (aka when scum tend to do this, it's fairly common for them to put 1 scum in a threesome)

Some of the random stuff that made me SR them in the first place. But at this point I do think this play was scum asek going "I don't think anyone is buying this KOC push so I'm going to push someone else" which again makes KOC seem town

"-Asek #556 looks spectacular to me, tbh. It's what I like to see in a reads post. Big town read on him." - Leet
still weird even if explained

KOC instantly votes Asek after texas asks. This is either next level scum bussing or KOC is town.

It's also at this point where I call out MoodyCloud and KnightsofCydonia for being lame and not reading my post about not being avaliable most of the hours since day started so now I've had to take out time from trying to analyze to read their comments showing their lack of reading comprehension to my earlier comment. Anyways, back to analysis

More stuff I've already ISO'd. but asek defends the leet slot.

Pushes empoof/AG here for behavior (and lol, I said I would do analysis even though here I'm just stating events. That said, this particular push from him. Maybe a bus? idk, I actually feel from this one post that he's genuinely pushing AG here but my current dislike of his play makes me honestly just want to read this as a well played buss.
But ugh, he actually follows up and goes so far as to vote empoof. Is this really a bus?

Then leet does a break down of Aseks post while both calling him out for fluff but also saying he has a lot of good points. Leet concludes that aske is town out of gut.

How to: read this post
Softly defends LW here

end of page 43. Leet does a weird progression post for why he TR asek and then scum read him. Then says outloud he did a 180 on asek. At this point... I'm remembering why I thought Asek+Leet might be a scum team. These d1 interactions are awful.

Hmm...D1 analysis. Would Proph really be an all town wagon? Like, of the 3 I'm fairly certain KOC is town, limbo with moody and scum lean DLE. Asek also parks his vote on leet....

D2

The nothing day. Asek votes leet, leet votes asek. Neither really try to say why.

Another good moody post vs asek

Page 65

AG leans scum on Asek. So buss vs buss? idk.

Actually yeah. On 2nd read. This is a pretty shallow read and feels more like it came from a buss than something else.

LW posts his take on Asek. This read is better than AGs at least but incorperating the yeti/me thoughts into there is ew.

I like this

Well this happened. So how do you see DLE getting to MS to l-1 now?

AG defends asek here. Which is weird af given that he leaned scum him earlier.

LW answers asek here. I do like this post.

and then LW and AG hammer Asek with AG following LW.

Those end the day of aseks.

Results
KOC - I think he's probably lock town to me
Moody - you moved up in townyness
LW - just a smidge from the day 3 interactions

Leet - I think I had been gut TRing you before? But yeah, ISOing asek your interactions with him were very poor day 1, and day 2/3 did little to improve them
AG - Idk, I half feel I have confirmation bias but yeah, feels like asek and ag tried to bus each other. Then AG also says he's going to ISO asek but unless I missed it, he never does.

So yeah.... oog. I'm really tired. My last 48 hours have been working morning shift, spending the night doing Agape/AG's pathfinder campaign and into another morning session so I'm just super wiped. Luckily I have tomorrow off so I can spend more time catching up on teh game because honestly right now I don't feel like critical thinking and analyzing are my brains strong suit right now.
Okay. So basically just most of this day has been a clown feista of KOC/Moody/Leet where people are delving into convoluted and hard to follow logic.

Followed by LW pushing for a possible last mason to claim

Followed by AG just being a floppy and non persuasive fish

Followed by the newest episode of "Where's the DLE slot" in which we all wonder if EPIK will post reads or not.

Adjusting from the day's prior, I think my current game solve is: Lynch AG today,
if town: lynch leet (aka as much as I think Asek and Leet feel like they are buddying and that AG and Asek buddying is weird and sketch, I SR AG individually the most at this point)
if scum: Lynch epik unless he provides more context

and then probably the final scum for me would be (Leet/Epik) or hmm... Moody or LW? I think again KOC is lock town and I don't particularly feel like Moody is scum so I guess my actual solve is AG -> EPik/Leet -> other one -> LW? But I think AG/Epik/Leet solves the game anyways.
In both he expresses a dislike of Hitmon based on his Asek reread, but it does actually say that if AG flips town look at epik instead(that being said does not mention why AG scum means DLE or why it doesn't mean Hitmon)
Flash read, if epik is scum so is lw
This is where he proposes DLExMe day 4, to which I quoted AG's reaction, follow the link it's quite interesting.
that first sentence is pretty :pikuh: worthy
The first sentence where I'm disappointed that instead of Hitmon discussing my arguments he tries to justify that I can be scum and make solely arguments with are true and town would make?(cough you are literally arguing I haven't a done a single towny thing while pushing Hitmon, ergo you yourself if correct have proved Hitmon wrong) There is nothing that I hate more than people saying something is bad without attempting to justify it. Justify that smiley on my first sentence there, I double dare you.
I don't give a fuck about your wifom justifications I want you to stop ignoring the posts where I call you out for spending day 4 in a tunnel bubble without looking at the other wagon which you have claimed to seriously suspect or even showing an intent to solve the game by associating a Leet scum flip with other people. Pushing Leet D4 looked bad but it's not the reason I'm pressing you today so stop pretending it is.

That's literally not true town can screw up and say incorrect things too that's pretty much half of your defense
Firstly that's inherently wrong, I told you why I pushed Leet, it's because I suspected him the most. The end, what other justification do I need to push my suspect beyond pushing my suspect? I made no theories as to who Leet's final scumbuddy would be or if he flipped town where I would go, so what? Yes I didn't do those things and all you did with that was ask me why I didn't, and when I told you why I didn't you point at me saying it's WIFOM I did it because I am scum. So yes you are exactly doing what Knights is accusing me of doing, Burden of Proof. I cannot justify any of the stuff you are questioning me off, because the answer always boils down to a wifom, I can tell you in detail why I did what I did, but that's a WIFOM. I haven't dodged a single question of you, you will be hardpressed to find a 10 posts of yours I didn't quote and reply to. Let me make things clear:

GUYS I THOUGHT LEET WAS SCUM SO I PUSHED HIM BECAUSE IF I PUSH HIM I PUT PRESSURE ON HIM AND THEN I CAN CONVINCE OTHERS OF MY THINKING EASIER. I DIDN'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE I WAS CONVINCED I CAUGHT HITMON AND IF I DIDN'T OUT HIM NO ONE WOULD. SO I SPENT 2 DAYS TRYING TO GET HIM LYNCHED OR KILLED AT NIGHT TO RESOLVE HIS ALIGNMENT AND CLEAR ANY DOUBTS. THE END.

I'm done fucking entertaining your stupidity Moody, you clearly haven't even done a reread of at the very least Former, if not more despite being in a situation where if you lynch me and I flip town you have to fucking acknowledge that I was suspecting Former from a purely town view. Ignoring that this is the exact time when people should review every fact and get themselves caught up on what everyone still alive has done. Instead you have been solely obsessing with me and have not proposed any alternates. After all you have been jabbing at Knights but that is it, you barely touched upon Epik even if it's suggested that's where you'd be looking next. Maybe take your own advice and your own views of the ideal town play and look into the people you will have to suspect if you are wrong about me. Unless you put forth something productive I am ignoring it. I will do an ISO of Former then lynch myself, I suggest you use that time to research shit. LightWolf out.

If you want to prove something is ironic it'd help if you put out what makes it ironic.

In both he expresses a dislike of Hitmon based on his Asek reread, but it does actually say that if AG flips town look at epik instead(that being said does not mention why AG scum means DLE or why it doesn't mean Hitmon)

This is where he proposes DLExMe day 4, to which I quoted AG's reaction, follow the link it's quite interesting.

The first sentence where I'm disappointed that instead of Hitmon discussing my arguments he tries to justify that I can be scum and make solely arguments with are true and town would make?(cough you are literally arguing I haven't a done a single towny thing while pushing Hitmon, ergo you yourself if correct have proved Hitmon wrong) There is nothing that I hate more than people saying something is bad without attempting to justify it. Justify that smiley on my first sentence there, I double dare you.

Firstly that's inherently wrong, I told you why I pushed Leet, it's because I suspected him the most. The end, what other justification do I need to push my suspect beyond pushing my suspect? I made no theories as to who Leet's final scumbuddy would be or if he flipped town where I would go, so what? Yes I didn't do those things and all you did with that was ask me why I didn't, and when I told you why I didn't you point at me saying it's WIFOM I did it because I am scum. So yes you are exactly doing what Knights is accusing me of doing, Burden of Proof. I cannot justify any of the stuff you are questioning me off, because the answer always boils down to a wifom, I can tell you in detail why I did what I did, but that's a WIFOM. I haven't dodged a single question of you, you will be hardpressed to find a 10 posts of yours I didn't quote and reply to. Let me make things clear:

GUYS I THOUGHT LEET WAS SCUM SO I PUSHED HIM BECAUSE IF I PUSH HIM I PUT PRESSURE ON HIM AND THEN I CAN CONVINCE OTHERS OF MY THINKING EASIER. I DIDN'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE I WAS CONVINCED I CAUGHT HITMON AND IF I DIDN'T OUT HIM NO ONE WOULD. SO I SPENT 2 DAYS TRYING TO GET HIM LYNCHED OR KILLED AT NIGHT TO RESOLVE HIS ALIGNMENT AND CLEAR ANY DOUBTS. THE END.

I'm done fucking entertaining your stupidity Moody, you clearly haven't even done a reread of at the very least Former, if not more despite being in a situation where if you lynch me and I flip town you have to fucking acknowledge that I was suspecting Former from a purely town view. Ignoring that this is the exact time when people should review every fact and get themselves caught up on what everyone still alive has done. Instead you have been solely obsessing with me and have not proposed any alternates. After all you have been jabbing at Knights but that is it, you barely touched upon Epik even if it's suggested that's where you'd be looking next. Maybe take your own advice and your own views of the ideal town play and look into the people you will have to suspect if you are wrong about me. Unless you put forth something productive I am ignoring it. I will do an ISO of Former then lynch myself, I suggest you use that time to research shit. LightWolf out.
Day 3 you stated that depending on which way Asek would flip you'd then go for X or Y
Then you tell me that trying to make pre-flip implications is just not your play style and that I'm an idiot for assuming that blatantly refusing to look at a wagon in relation to another and to make conjectures from the wagon you're pushing is not towny behavior.

You completely ignored some posts I've made where I pointed that out, prompting me to repeat myself at like three times to get it addressed, when I'm now supposed to believe that I was misrepresenting you by doing that yet that you waited for me to grow impatient with my call-outs before you responded. Since you claim that I'm using player meta and self projecting too much here's what self projection makes me think of that : a towny annoyed that they're being misrepresented doesn't sidestep issues multiple times but rather makes an angry post about how I'm full of shit.

Even now you are still half dodging my problems with you by going on a rant about your reasons for pushing Leet when that's just not what I'm calling you out for.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Day 3 you stated that depending on which way Asek would flip you'd then go for X or Y
Then you tell me that trying to make pre-flip implications is just not your play style and that I'm an idiot for assuming that blatantly refusing to look at a wagon in relation to another and to make conjectures from the wagon you're pushing is not towny behavior.

You completely ignored some posts I've made where I pointed that out, prompting me to repeat myself at like three times to get it addressed, when I'm now supposed to believe that I was misrepresenting you by doing that yet that you waited for me to grow impatient with my call-outs before you responded. Since you claim that I'm using player meta and self projecting too much here's what self projection makes me think of that : a towny annoyed that they're being misrepresented doesn't sidestep issues multiple times but rather makes an angry post about how I'm full of shit.

Even now you are still half dodging my problems with you by going on a rant about your reasons for pushing Leet when that's just not what I'm calling you out for.
Quote the posts I ignored, I double dare you.

Also when stating I don't like to preflip guess I specifically mention I only did that one when asked to do so. Also that's not a logical argument you made there. "assuming that blatantly refusing to look at a wagon in relation to another and to make conjectures from the wagon you're pushing is not towny behavior." is not a logical conclusion to me preflipping asek then claiming I don't like to preflip. You didn't even directly make the argument that it's scummy I contradict myself and instead imply that your reasons for suspecting me are indeed that in your tiny town world town does preflip analysis, and I didn't conform to it, or tell me the quoted part can be read any other way? You are pushing me for not playing like you want me to play, it's so blatant and it has as I said before become pointless to argue against you, you are no making new points and at this point I explained my thought proccess on p much everything I did, I'm just gonna post quotes to show how many circles you are going in.

I'm pushing you for having a D4 play devoid of any indication that you care about the bigger picture / what AG being both super shady and the opposed wagon to Leet means

Then systematically misrepresenting the accusations made against you for those reasons as being a tunnel motivated by you pushing a mislynch, then by you not conforming to my standards of play when in reality you have made completely wifomy and nonsensical statements while defending yourself, time and time again. Your D5 defense has just been awful and in fact I do associate town Lightwolf with caring about the integrity and logical validity of an argument. That is simply not the case here when you've been resorting to utter bs for the best part of two day cycles.

You DID make me repeat myself multiple times and I had to pressure you to even get a stance on AG (the main wagon that day) from you, just like you dismissed my post where I said Leet had been pushed by two scum so far and defended by EVERY night killed town with this
What pattern? ONE confirmed scum pushed for him. Yeti goddamn pushed for him day 1.

Also stop with the pointless wifom that everyone dead supported Leet. Fucking Texas was if leet isn't mason obviously just trying to implicate hitmon as his partner. That alone removes his read of him as anything we can put any weight into.
instead of stopping for one second and looking at the other wagon on someone you had called highly suspicious.
You've pushed Leet for wifom while looking like you were trying really hard not to tilt your head and look at AG

Also you comparing your Leet tunnel with the d1 tunnel on Proph and citing it as justification that other townies have tunneled without making preflip associations before is complete bs you can't seriously be claiming that a D1 shot-in-the-dark wagon is the same as pushing a guy who's been defended by every flipped villager and pushed by every scum, WHILE not theorizing that him flipping red (surely you thought that was what would happen ?) would make X look better and Y look worse this was not D1 this was when we were one mislynch away from lylo get fucking real. You've made some wifom nonsense claim that you expected to die last night (lol) well then if we had ended up in such a situation we would have had no legacy or solve from you unlike Yeti for instance.
tl dr you are full of shit

LightWolf

lightwoof
You know what, I'm giving you one last chance MoodyCloud since if I have to suicide while pushing Former, then I might as well clear you, and then smidgen of a chance still exists you will see reason.

Make a big post summarizing all your claims, all your arguments why I am scum. Explain everything in detail so I can without a doubt tell what what your arguments actually are. Separate every thought into different paragraphs, even if derivative from one another so I can tell where one ends and a new one begins. Quote any relevant posts of mine when referring to them. I will to the best of my ability address all of it, and if even after you are still stuck on calling out my wifoms with wifoms and claiming my playstyle is inherently scummy then I will lynch myself(granted that I at the time finish my FH ISO, once both happen and you keep pushing, I will end it)

Nah fuck that I have less than 20 min left before I have to go (most likely won't be able to check thread before dl either)
I have laid out my reasons time and time again and anyone interested in it can read back from page 83 onwards

I still lynch Epik in lylo he hasn't delivered enough to warrant being taken out of the poe, I doubt the mafia team were all on MS d2 but this slot is too sketchy to ignore

Ride or die FH/Knights town, if you disagree make a case on them that's a whole lot more convincing than the mostly wifom based reasons you've brought up (people tell me Knights is lock town, I'm not as certain but I'm fine with going through the poe of asek/ag/lw/dle)

Good luck gentlemen

LightWolf

lightwoof
Okay then, if you are gonna pull a Hitmon on me and refuse to engage me whenever it doesn't suit you, I will go with plan B. After I finish my Former ISO I can't wait to lay out my second big plan this game.

that first sentence is pretty :pikuh: worthy
It's everything after it that makes my eyes glaze over.

You can't honestly say I didn't propose an argument he was refusing to respond in the first place. What do you expect me to do, drop my push on him when I think he is scummy because he refused to acknowledge any of my points after my first damn reply to him. You yourself were consistently pointing out how much he willingly avoided the thread and used it as part of your reasoning, so just because you worded it differently in the end it still boiled down to his refusal to engage me among many other things. Was my way to get him to engage me perfect? No, but if I didn't keep calling attention to his consistent ditching and call it scummy most of the thread would have just let him do it. Yes I was wrong about him, but never was given a chance by him to change my mind about him either.
I went down a tinfoil road where his lack of presence combined with the push from and response to Asek led me to think that Asek got pissy about having to solo carry in D1 and retaliated with a bus. It was never about "respond to me how I want you to or you're scum".

LightWolf

lightwoof
It's everything after it that makes my eyes glaze over.

I went down a tinfoil road where his lack of presence combined with the push from and response to Asek led me to think that Asek got pissy about having to solo carry in D1 and retaliated with a bus. It was never about "respond to me how I want you to or you're scum".
It wasn't about him not responding how I wanted him to, it was about him not responding at all, and again as you have brought up plenty of times ditching the thread in favour of being active on discord. I mean are we gonna ignore the part where I give in an quote my arguments against him, he says he will reply, then doesn't do shit about it? There was obviously a corelation between my problems of him avoiding me and your problems of him ditching the thread in favour of discord, it's a literal case of my problem being a symptom of your overall problem. Dunno why this is worth arguing over anyways.

It wasn't about him not responding how I wanted him to, it was about him not responding at all, and again as you have brought up plenty of times ditching the thread in favour of being active on discord.
Yes, it bothered me. I saw it as behavior that was both anti-Town and anti-scum, and as such thought it was tied to an association with Asek.

I mean are we gonna ignore the part where I give in an quote my arguments against him, he says he will reply, then doesn't do shit about it?
No. But neither going to ignore the parts where you repeatedly say that he's not giving you what you want and therefore must be scum, and that since you're not lying and one of you has to be lying it must be him who is the liar. I think that latter part is called false dilemma?

There was obviously a corelation between my problems of him avoiding me and your problems of him ditching the thread in favour of discord, it's a literal case of my problem being a symptom of your overall problem.
The correlation is in the conclusion reached, but not in the methods used to reach that conclusion. It's a conclusion where I can see not only that I was wrong but how I was wrong, and a conclusion you keep saying was justified.

Dunno why this is worth arguing over anyways.
Maybe because you're defending yourself right now and a fallacy-laden push that you continue to treat as if justified when it is Mod-proven wrong is a part of the case against you?

LightWolf

lightwoof
Yes, it bothered me. I saw it as behavior that was both anti-Town and anti-scum, and as such thought it was tied to an association with Asek.

No. But neither going to ignore the parts where you repeatedly say that he's not giving you what you want and therefore must be scum, and that since you're not lying and one of you has to be lying it must be him who is the liar. I think that latter part is called false dilemma?

The correlation is in the conclusion reached, but not in the methods used to reach that conclusion. It's a conclusion where I can see not only that I was wrong but how I was wrong, and a conclusion you keep saying was justified.

Maybe because you're defending yourself right now and a fallacy-laden push that you continue to treat as if justified when it is Mod-proven wrong is a part of the case against you?
Firstly, all I ever intended to do with those parts what you call false dilemma, was to make Hitmon respond to me. If I am scum there has to be a hole in my arguement, you think I am scum so to prove it find that hole, if you are town you'd obviously do so. I only ever addressed those posts to Hitmon and only ever whenever he claimed it was pointless to engage me I'm scum the end.

Okay lets play bugs and insects, every bug is an insect, but not every insect is a bug. Similarly if Hitmon is ignoring the thread he is ignoring my arguments, but if he is ignoring my arguments that doesn't neccesarily mean he is ignoring the thread. Hopefully this clears up what I meant by correlation.

I am defending my opinions over the Hitmon push because I'm prideful and refuse to admit I was wrong and am pushing the blame solely on Hitmon by implying that if he didn't stop interacting me for two ingame days I wouldn't have had to go through a ridiculous game of cat and mouse to either get him lynched if scum or get him to die at night if mason(technically it was neither, I didn't expect him to false claim mason as town). I am annoyed, angry and disapointed that I was wrong and I'd rather take it out on Hitmon because if I start doubting that I may as well give up and not read anyone else this game with my selfesteem crushed. So yes I will stubbornly claim I was right on Hitmon, because otherwise I am gonna be useless and might as well roll over and die. There happy KoC?

The fallacies are the hole your argument. You fall back on them after making your initial case against Hitmon, to the point where your initial argument that proposes Hitmon as a flip-flopping scumbuddy to Asek is buried under the fallacies. And after the fact proves the initial case isn't valid, you act like the fallacies you covered it up in are.

vote LightWolf

all tunnel, no solve

LightWolf

lightwoof
Whatever, I'm annoyed now and it's a low chance scum will miss it especially after all the attention it's getting

But texas derp claimed mason
The assumption is as far as I understand that the reason Texas believed scum had no day chat was because Masons don't have one? After all the rules say "- Masons only have night chat". So if that is the premise, then couldn't the reverse be true as well? Former's reaction to the claim of Texas is that BOTH chats remain open during the day questionmark. By the same logic that Texas assumed his chats rules counted for the other, would it make sense that Former saying both were open because his chat was open? Frankly both are farfetched and I find it surprising it held true for Texas in the first place. Still if I want to prove Former guilty I need to look for whatever I can.
I don't disagree with the knights read

Soft tr on proph as well. His backing of the wagon on me felt pretty towny compared to opportunistic
Reads Proph and Knights positively. (Yes this ISO will also include segments merely recording interactions and stances in a neutral way to get them on the record so I can get an overview)
What things are you looking for? What would you expect to see if proph was scum vs if proph was town. And how do you see Wagoned proph being more readable than non wagon proph
This stinks, it's a post questioning the basics of pressuring people to expand reads on them and force them into a less comfortable situation. Not to mention part of it screams TELL ME WHAT YOU READ AS SCUMMY AND WHAT YOU DON'T.
Speaking of which hi Asek any thing to add to the game?
Calls out Asek 200 pages in after someone mentions positively reading Texas' early Asek vote. Asek vanished within the first 20 posts and then only showed up for the 300s and never acknowledged this callout. At this point in time Former has not mentioned any of the other idlers.
Any game I can recall of you (which have all been town? Huh) you've always chosen to take an active role and usually by proxy become the leading voice. So I'm finding it strange and unusual you relent to someone else like you are in that post
While during Texas' push on FH, he rescinded the derpclear from Texas, it feels odd that he'd be on his case afterwards without readdressing the derpclear, especially when I don't understand why it was dropped except as an OMGUS to Texas pushing Former which defeats the claim of Texas slipping mason if that's all it took to undo that.

Fuck it I'm tired and I constantly lose focus and see double posts. Plan B incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)