Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yall, real quick before I go to bed sick:

SCREW THIS GAME
SCREW THIS MAFIA
SCREW ALL MY TOWNREADS DYING IN QUICK SUCCESSION
SCREW THE MS WAGON
SCREW ME BEING TERRIBLE AT TOWN

Will rant more when I wake up and feel better.
Bye

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
cmon I need to be thrown into the hot seat right here I need for the people to soul read this slot as town so I can go fuck off and do other dumb shit and at worst end up with another town game I don't get mislynched in

Da Letter El

1. You have a vig shot you have to use right now. Who gets dead-ed

2. What if you weren't the letter el

3. Do you think LW posts that wall as mafia?
3.1 More importantly, do you think anything in that wall post would differentiate LW's scum game from his town game

4. How do you feel about the KoC slot and his use of the meme's as well as his chances of being town

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Da Letter El

1. You have a vig shot you have to use right now. Who gets dead-ed

2. What if you weren't the letter el

3. Do you think LW posts that wall as mafia?
3.1 More importantly, do you think anything in that wall post would differentiate LW's scum game from his town game

4. How do you feel about the KoC slot and his use of the meme's as well as his chances of being town
Knights cuz he looked at me funny just look at that gif

Nah I would have said hitmonleet but Texas told me to reconsider on that and considering I've been wrong all fucking game I would. I didn't really have a strong scumread outside of those 3. I'd probably actually be reading if I had a vig shot, but I guess if I didn't get to re-eval I'd still probably shoot hitmonleet. Because the third time's the charm right?

2. Discord name The Number i#0865

3a. He did wall posts in the game he made it to lylo and won as scum so maybe, I usually try to go off tone with him. I didn't get as immediate town vibes from the "here's the characters in this movie" post as I did in his big massive dong posts in last game

3b. Tone and intent. I'm not in the best place to evaluate the more recent wallpost but it didn't send off the same sort of HEY GUYS IM TOWN vibes that he got in invitational r1

4. I barely remember anything useful koc has done so possible? I don't think his use of memes is alignment indicative though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)