NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
talking to a job recruiter

i dont think any of this early stuff has informed my opinions of your alignments very much

FH being scum and saying he thinks you derped you're mason is like, he doesn't care if he's giving scum info by saying that, he IS scum, so while it could be from a villager who wanted to clear himself after "another villager" jumped onto him i don't think him saying that is any iota of a +townlean for him.
I think FH is town

I don’t believe Texas is mason

i am positively bubbling with excitement to participate in this game as a Town player

i am positively unsure as to the identity of the person i subbed for and on another note anything else that has happened in the game thus far.

i am positively delighted to announce that i am commencing reading of the thread

Xoxo - Gossip Girl

Hi

Also I hardclaim Town Ascetic. It's a negative utility role that means that my slot has to solely be analyzed by my behavior, and I think I'm fine with that.

Vote Walrein for randing town too much on MU
this doesn't really sit right with me i'm mulling over the adv/disadv of claiming Ascetic immediately as town

and it just dawned on me literally midpost that this is near vanilla and it's a shitpost claim i'm off to a groundbreaking start

Yeah, walk me through that, Tex.
With a mention of why Yeti got a naked vote beforehand.
Second premise gives me a headache. Scum aren't going to confirm or deny it, and neither is the Mod, probably. So it comes down to thinking you might know something because you were Mod before. That's playing one assumption against another and argh.
Derping on his own OP... too many people offering me wine rn.
How about no? Quality > quantity.
I don't want a 1:1 recreation. I want less fluff, more readable stuff.
this is really early as well but Knights in this scenario has prodded texas for more info on what he posted (can be seen as filler / easy activity but it's just as likely it was town curiosity at a bold statement) it just pings me that Knights clearly isn't impressed by it and later on complains about the lack of quality posts but makes none of his own (thus far im still on page 2) i mean he's posting more about how people should approach posting more than anything else

Really like Knights and Texas on these two pages.

Vote FH

wheeeeeee wagon
what did you like about Knights? i don't see motivation for this post other than to gain trust of knights/texas and then he starts a wagon on what i would consider the easiest lynch to push at this stage.

from what i've read so far i'd be at a Prophylaxis OR Knights scum in my brain at this point

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this doesn't really sit right with me i'm mulling over the adv/disadv of claiming Ascetic immediately as town

and it just dawned on me literally midpost that this is near vanilla and it's a shitpost claim i'm off to a groundbreaking start
Proph was ascetic in the previous setup and he was memeing with this post. Same for ms memeing a couple posts later

O_o

why though?
more vague questioning with no real contribution.

Ah fair, makes sense.

Personally as scum I place a lot of emphasis on doubt, so suicide trading away myself away for X town bodies is an action I take extremely rarely if I'm scum
please

would not surprise me if scum literally just didn't show up to the thread yet
actually making this a prediction

someone remind me postgame of who the scum are and if 2/3 of the scum haven't shown up yet i'll consider it a victory
when are we lynching this

Vote Prophylaxis

KnightsofCydonia u can't expect to sit back in your rocking chair sipping whatever wine is being thrown at u watching the days go by as you do nothing but give passive comments and your opinion on whether or not the recent posts meet ur standards there's 6 pages that excuse is wearing thin

if u are town do more please

i feel really bad for disappearing right after starting animal mafia but i genuinely couldn't help it due to what was going on i guess i feel like i've let u down and it's awkward because ur one of my faves that play here and i dont really know what to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)