NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I have an exam tomorrow so still going to be studying for that, but I really do want to dedicate some time to the game while procrastinating

after class today I will work on this game for a bit and see what shakes out.

your last 2 posts have been purely promises of future activity with no other content not even 1 line

do you people honestly need any more reason to lynch him

i mean i respect that life gets busy as fuck at times it’s happened to me plenty during games i just don’t think that’s the way town go about it you’ve been more than active enough to contribute at least something between these 2 posts

Will be around tonight to catch up + field questions, fairly busy today

I respect Hawkie trying to meta me in order to make sure that his read on me is correct, and I think the way he said he wanted to go about it is townie. Agree with him that boredom breeds activity + this thread is pretty dead compared to last night so I can certainly see town!Hawkie going like "gonna check for more meta about this user I've never played before because why not"

Why do you think so?
Will catch up + be around for most of the day tomorrow; spent a fair amount of time studying today and I am seriously burned out.
yeah I have an exam tomorrow so still going to be studying for that, but I really do want to dedicate some time to the game while procrastinating

after class today I will work on this game for a bit and see what shakes out.
this is not busy town this is pressured scum making excuses for disappearing

imo

I like to update the thread on when I'll post rather than just go off the grid; if you want to scumread it for me, fine, but it's something that I do regardless of alignment.

You say that I'm trying to get you off my back, I wanted to re-iterate my townread of you after Texas scumread you for trying to meta me. If you're town then you're really deep in the tunnel here.

To be fair I haven't given you much reason to re-evaluate given that I've been so busy this week but I hope by the end of today I will give you some reason to think differently about my alignment.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
real talk: I am actually not townreading Hawkie, I just want him to be town because it would suck if he was scum because we would then be opponents here and that sucks

I want a towncore of me/yeti/Hawkie and I’m really hoping that we got rolled town together

Hi I just got here

As a sub who wasn't even invited, I'll be lending my horribly lame and useless thoughts this game

However, that's not gonna be for another 2 hours, sorry. I have work to finish first. Will look over after.

Too tired to process things rn but I will say that texas did not give any read on me nor did he quote/engage with any of my posts so far and I'm like hello I am in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)