Status
Not open for further replies.
also Hitmonleet subbing into a scummy slot : the return of
Maybe yall won't screw up this time :blobthinking:

vote hitmonleet

this thread is dead af jesus
Vote hitmonleet
Spoke too soon, spoke too soon.

Honestly more suspicious of MS out of this because of the bandwagoning without explanation, which is always scummy in my book. Yeti I understand that I subbed into a seemingly scummy slot (yay alliteration), but why the sudden jump onto me after your last few posts being completely unrelated? It feels a little odd.

A sudden lethargy left me unable to analyze as much as I wished, so some quick thoughts:
-Why are there so many idlers? I thought this was an invitational for a reason.
-Proph's hasn't contributed as much as I'd like them to, but I'm willing to give that a pass until Animals ends. Still wanting something more tho.
-I scumread Hawkie out of hand nowadays, but he's honestly looking pretty town to me. Echoes a lot of my personal thoughts from my skimming recently.
-Asek #556 looks spectacular to me, tbh. It's what I like to see in a reads post. Big town read on him.
-Yeti's #523 doesn't seem worth lynching me over, tbh. Walrein being dumb and giving no shits is hardly worth a lynch.

Will post more once my grogginess wears off.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i was going to do a whole thing on the thread but looking back on it there's like actually nothing worth talking about to where im at so here's all that i care to ask about atm

Yeti why did you feel the need to defend FH on page 3 as "someone easy to push as town or scum" when I was aggroing him?

can agree with this, ish, but a wagon on someone is a great place to kickstart the game + see how other people react to it
Hawkie I don't get why you find this scummy? Easy post to make sure but it's a pro-town mindset at a time when the rest of the game was pushing back on wagons as a concept

Vote Texas cloverleaf

entire first few pages smell fake as fuck to me
Can you like actually confirm for me that this was a manufactured push to try and sort me cause that's what I've been reading out of our whole back and forth and it's making me think you're town so it'd be nice to have some certainty in that regard

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Prohylaxis said:
Really like Knights and Texas on these two pages.

Vote FH

wheeeeeee wagon
what did you like about Knights? i don't see motivation for this post other than to gain trust of knights/texas and then he starts a wagon on what i would consider the easiest lynch to push at this stage.

from what i've read so far i'd be at a Prophylaxis OR Knights scum in my brain at this point
This read from Hawkie kinda reeks to me, both things proph does here are almost always NAI but hawkie shades them implying that it's scummy without stating so outright

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i was going to do a whole thing on the thread but looking back on it there's like actually nothing worth talking about to where im at so here's all that i care to ask about atm

Yeti why did you feel the need to defend FH on page 3 as "someone easy to push as town or scum" when I was aggroing him?

Hawkie I don't get why you find this scummy? Easy post to make sure but it's a pro-town mindset at a time when the rest of the game was pushing back on wagons as a concept

Can you like actually confirm for me that this was a manufactured push to try and sort me cause that's what I've been reading out of our whole back and forth and it's making me think you're town so it'd be nice to have some certainty in that regard
no
you were actually really scummy early game
But yes trying to sort you

Texas Cloverleaf

omg i think i've cracked the code ok Prophylaxis as scum (if he's scum this game yesi hope yesi pray) finds it hard masking the motivation behind posts

i was just rereading the thread and i realised these were end of page 4 where not a lot of ppl had spoken yet and it's as he's like "omg i'm mafia and i'm already one of the most active players" so that causes the

it just really really really fucccccccking pings me that he felt the need to expand on this point i'm 99% sure it's because he felt the last post wouldn't be taken very well by the rest of the players
honestly i buy this, the more i read proph's posts the more they sound like my posts and i know this applies to my own scum game

Texas Cloverleaf

why not? if you're woof and he's town i don't want ppl jumping on him for smth super early. if he's woof i think it'll become evident.
i don't get why you wouldn't want to see how it plays out? if i'm wolf and he's town then the more i post the more you get to see to confirm that and to use as a case on me, given its an early d1 push its easy for you to defend fh later

dont get what you accomplish by backing ppl off him so early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)