The Metagame Tweak - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
As a reminder to everyone who still hasn't completed their match - there are 4 days left to do so.

To make it easier on myself could you all post a link to each of your VM conversations between you and your oppoments when claiming activity, please?

saw moonbase on, but he just bailed after awhile. Requesting activity. He has no desire to get this done within the time constraints. He was there, ditched me, and is now making me wait for him. I wil not wait for someone who is just wasting my time.

1. you say after round three we have to, so starting round 4 we have to use the changed pokes.
2. For round 4 and on, can we choose to use the ones from rounds before and use that to count towards the necessary changed poke?
3. I think there should be more changes to pokemon which are actually ou, instead of pokes from lower tiers which are perceived to do well with these changes.

coR.

Banned deucer.
me and my opp, was suppose to play the past weekend but he didn't show up, so we'll try to get this done, act btw

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
1. you say after round three we have to, so starting round 4 we have to use the changed pokes.
2. For round 4 and on, can we choose to use the ones from rounds before and use that to count towards the necessary changed poke?
3. I think there should be more changes to pokemon which are actually ou, instead of pokes from lower tiers which are perceived to do well with these changes.
1 ) Yes, that's correct.
2) Yes, you can use ANY of the Pokémon that I've changed. (Ie, You can use Drought Arcanine + Snow Warning Kyurem in R2/3/4/5/6) unless I specifically change them back.
3) The point of the tour is to make Lesser Viable pokémon, more viable with the changes. Some lack reliable recovery, poor abilities but may have the stats to do well with these changes.

there is no firemage tournament on pokecommunity server
Challenge another Member --> It's under Other metagames

I know I'm late I'm calling time.

Extensions Granted
Qwilphish vs ThePillsburyDoughBoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)