The most amazing thing you have done in Pokémon?

I played Perl. My team was Golduck, Beautyfly, Girafarig, Infernape, Luxray and Graveler. They were at LV 50. I walked into the Elite Four. I fought against Cynthia and I toxicstalled her LV 66 Garchomp with these pokemon.

Well....here goes
I bred a HP Ice female penta flawless riolu,on 4th egg,and I had not hatched a single penta male yet

Well, when I was replaying emerald, I got to the town with the flying gym (fortree?), and and started talking to my friend about all the kecleon there, and how only a pro uses them, because they are mlg, joking of course. My friend then bets me $10 that I wouldn't beat the elite four only using a team of Kecleon. I proceed to catch all the invisible ones that were around the area, replacing my entire team. Then I beat the game. It didnt require much grinding at all and I think I beat Wallace with all my kecleons around lvl 52-55. I guess beating the cpus in the game isnt too big a deal, but kecleon isnt much to work with. All that time was worth it for the look on my friends face and the $10.

That sounds like a fun challenge, the Keclocke

If they had Protean you could smash everything. Maybe a fun way to play through the new remakes?

Well, when I was replaying emerald, I got to the town with the flying gym (fortree?), and and started talking to my friend about all the kecleon there, and how only a pro uses them, because they are mlg, joking of course. My friend then bets me $10 that I wouldn't beat the elite four only using a team of Kecleon. I proceed to catch all the invisible ones that were around the area, replacing my entire team. Then I beat the game. It didnt require much grinding at all and I think I beat Wallace with all my kecleons around lvl 52-55. I guess beating the cpus in the game isnt too big a deal, but kecleon isnt much to work with. All that time was worth it for the look on my friends face and the $10.
In my undocumented Pokemon Ruby run, I used Kecleon.
During Tate and Liza, LUnatone KOed all my other team members. However, thanks to Color Change, Kecleon PP stalled Lunatone out of Psychic PP, then Calm Mind PP, then Hypnosis PP. I repeated Screech three times, and then KOed with Facade. Oh and it knew Facade because Fury Swipes sux.

That sounds like a fun challenge, the Keclocke

If they had Protean you could smash everything. Maybe a fun way to play through the new remakes?
Sounds like a good idea in general if expanded -- you could use a randomizer to select a random (non-legendary) Pokémon then play through the game with a team of only that.

Just a simple one for me: the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me in regular gameplay was chucking a Quick Ball at Dialga in Pokemon Diamond while thinking "durr hurr, this isn't gonna work but hey I have this thing on the first turn of a battle, so why not?"

Yeah, you can guess just how low my jaw dropped after the third shake and click.

I remember replaying Sapphire and catching Kyogre at full health and no status effects with my second normal Pokeball.

Then I realized that I had a pirated version of the game -_-

Playing through Battle Center doubles on Wi-Fi, and a glitch prevented one of my Pokemon from actually hitting my opponent. Sent out multiple attacks of different types that simply were dismissed as "does not affect". I still won after my Greninja, which could hit, got knocked down to one health.

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
I have swept an entire ubers team with a swords dance aegislash+Life orb and shadow sneak,adamant nature,252 attack.

While I've done a few things that was awesome (catching a Jolly Terrakion in a standard Poké Ball so it matched the rest of my team and beating Whitney's Miltank the very first time I played through the Johto region), this is my proudest moment:
Beating Pokémon Black in two days with a very underleveled team (the only Pokémon above level 50 in the end was Reshiram). This also is the fastest I've ever beaten any game, Pokémon or otherwise.

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
I defeated the whole pokemon black in 16 hours with a haxorus.

I only started playing with Black 2 after my friends convinced me to get into it, so I don't have much, but I think the best moment for me was when I fought champion Iris. She just had her haxorus, and I just had my swanna (which knew ice beam). I used ice beam, it took the haxorus down to about half hp, and then the message: The opponent's haxorus is frozen solid! It's not great that I needed freeze hax to beat the game, but whatever.

Also, I put a spiritomb up for trade on the XY GTS (I was asking for a Ho-Oh, sue me). I come back a couple days later and see that my spiritomb was traded...for a shiny Ho-Oh. I later realize that it's been pokegenned, but ehh, whatever. Then, I trade it for a japanese shaymin, because shaymin is awesome in pokeon-amie. On a whim, I try to get a second Ho-Oh...and this one's also shiny. And it's adamant. And it looks like it's actually legit (or at least a clone of a legit one).

I know it's not as good as some of the other stories, but that's really my best stuff.

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I still have a battle video saved on my White cartridge of the time I 6-0'd a guy with a Crustle using this set:

Crustle @ Lum Berry
Jolly
Sturdy
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
-Shell Smash
-Flail
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

The premise was simple: Shell Smash in something's face until it activates your Sturdy. Flail at 1 HP is 150 base power: you can see where this is going. Long story short, this guy had no way to halt the inexorable onslaught of the mighty boulder bug as it lumbered through his team, leaving a massive swathe of death, destruction and bewilderment (I can only imagine) as it went. While a lot of the strategy is reliant on luck and bad team structure on the opponent's part, the finished result is a sight for sore eyes and I've never been able to replicate it as perfectly ever since. That is my proudest moment in Pokémon. Followed by that one time I OHKO'd a Latios with Ground Cloak Wormadam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)