The Multi-Tier Team Tour - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm | pif is pretty awesome | Signups | Smogon Tournament Rules

The Multi-Tier Team Tour

Introduction

Welcome to the Multi-Tier Team Tour! This is a tour that will be comprised of three member teams. Each member will play one of the following tiers: BW OU, BW UU, or BW RU. There are two ways to sign up. The first is to have all three members of a team post, confirming they are a part of the team (further specified in the tour specific rules section). The other is to sign up as a free agent and hope someone else notices and recruits you. If you're a free agent and don't get picked, tough shit, I will NOT be using free agents to make teams to fill up spots.

Standard Rules

• Single elimination format
  • Matches are to be played on the Smogon University server on Pokemon Online
  • OHKO Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Wifi Clause
Tournament Specific Rules

• Single elimination format
  • No substitutes ... kinda (we'll have to talk if something comes up and you are no longer able to compete)
  • 3 members per team
  • (IF NEEDED) Each team shall nominate a captain either through PM or their team sign up post, he will be in charge of organizing team members, providing the opposing captain with available times, and making sure the team gets the battle done in a timely manner
  • Each member on the team will have their own tier. This means that there will be no switches tiers between players. What tier you sign up with is what you will stick with.
Match Ups are in the same format as signups: BW OU, UU, RU

For example, Harsha is playing OU, so he would contact mostwanted, or vice versa. Eo is playing UU, so he would contact LuckOverSkill, or vice versa. TrollFreak is playing RU, so he would contact Tiffanyy, or vice versa. Sorry if this caused any confusion, friends!

TBA - Harsha, Eo Ut Mortus, TrollFreak vs. TEAM DGF SQUAD - mostwanted, LuckOverSkill, Tiffanyy

Team Filial Piety - Orichalcos Owl, Brotom, FelixMinamimoto vs. Team Get Green - Noodlez, Blightbringer, badabing

Team One Direction Is Hot - 6A9 Ace Matador, reyscarface, Bluewind vs. Team No Name - dragonuser, kuja20, TheMexican

TBA - Stone_Cold, Snunch (quit), Nails vs. Team The Niggas Crew - .Robert, ~GreenCore, Kennen

Team The Coke-Aholics are here! - Dietcoke101, MikeDecIsHere, AkHolic vs. Team The 508 Roadrunners - idiotfrommars, kokoloko, Bad Romance

Team STRONGS - Floppy, JabbaTheGriffin, LonelyNess vs. Team Whatever Works - KelseyH, Menta, Neroo -- basically an activity win as I've heard nothing from any member of the STRONGS team sadly

Team The Bread Ducks - Lowgock, Dark_Psiana, PasY_G vs. TEAM UBER - iconic, wilson46, Windsong -- neither DP or wilson were active at all, while pasy and windsong were both active; so, coinflips

Team UlT1M4t3 - Stellar, PsYch071c, reachzero vs. Team <@yee> tig ass bitties - BKC, D4RR3N, yee -- activity

Teamahawk9 - Tomahawk9, DarkLoic, zdrup15 vs. Team THE BIGGLETS - DracoMalfoy, Limitless, DittoCrow

Team Lait is gay - Pesadilla, DestinyUnkown, Avazard vs. Stuted Team - Marshall.Law, Leftiez, Hot N Cold

Team The Fantastic Four - Rydro, Takuya, Staraptor vs. Team Butterfly Eyes - Karpman, SilentVerse, Zebraiken -- activity

Team: TheDukesOfDevilsPwningHallways - Devildued2, Darkhallway, N8thePWNr vs. Team: http://i41.tinypic.com/35c34hj.jpg - Lamppost, Bad Ass, Ginku

Team Omelette au fromage - Cristal, Celsius, Eustatic vs. Team Pokemon is fun - Blim, hilarious, Omicron

Team PDudes^^ - Toasdt, 13Random37, solariiii vs. Team Classtastic Criminals - Taylor, Giga Punch, McMeghan -- activity again

Team OMGOMGFISHYLUVSDRAGONSOMG - Lady Salamence, Vinc2612, Texas Cloverleaf vs. Team Taylor Gang - Stathakis, blarajan, soviet

Team AvaZard Is Gay - Light the Thunder, Pokebasket, J0k3 vs. Hax Crowned Us Kings - DrMohammadLi, SethZiBritannia, IceCarAdler -- coinflips

Deadline:

The deadline for all matches is June 2nd, so please get all of your matches done by then.

If you feel the need to speak with me, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or find me on PO.

Please have fun!

it would be a good idea to post who plays each tier since i haven't the faintest idea who the fuck to vm atm

as for my team: ifm plays ou, i play uu, and br plays ru

edit: okay now it makes sense; i'll vm mikedecisthere

(14:37) Overdrive: though you already lost basically so you dont have to even play if you dont want <--- Psychotic

In contact. I'm ready to trash the nigga above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back