NU The NeverUsed League IV - Round 4

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I'm not sure if I'll be able to battle my opponent. Our timezones are quite awkward

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Uhh okay, so if you look here Rodri and I are having issues due to the 7 hour time difference. During the week, Rodri can only play while I'm at work (and therefore cannot play). I offered to play Saturday or Sunday but he was unavailable all of Saturday. On Sunday he initially only offered a window at 5 am my time, but then said he could play at 5 pm his time (10 am mine). At 4 pm his time he said he could not play and we should seek an extension. The issue is (and he hasn't responded to my post yet) that if he can only play while I'm at work Monday there is no point in asking for an extension (I cannot play Tuesday or Wednesday at all). If this is the case I'm requesting an activity win as he cancelled on the only time that actually worked.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hey Shadestep I'm confused. Who am I playing for this round? the OP says (winner of TheJFrenzy1 vs Cloud9 NxtLvl) vs. Kiyo but it looks like JFrenzy was in the winners bracket and played Teddeh? Am I supposed to play the loser of that set, meaning Cloud9 NxtLvl?

I'm probably gonna need an extension, just let me know who to play

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hey Shadestep I'm confused. Who am I playing for this round? the OP says (winner of TheJFrenzy1 vs Cloud9 NxtLvl) vs. Kiyo but it looks like JFrenzy was in the winners bracket and played Teddeh? Am I supposed to play the loser of that set, meaning Cloud9 NxtLvl?

I'm probably gonna need an extension, just let me know who to play
you play Cloud9 NxtLvl, that’s a mistake on my part when updating the OP. My b. Extension deadline is Wednesday Midnight American Time (I’ll update it after I wake up on Thursday)

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
opp replied very late, and also missed the schduled time after that. I dunno if I can schedule for the next few days, so calling act.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)