Volcarona (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Def / 8 SAtk / 16 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hp ice/Will-o-Wisp
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Roost

Hp evs to reach the last leftovers point(without leftovers with this hp spread you have 2 switch-in.. with 252 evs you have only 1) in order to have more bulky and in order to ensure a certain entry against jirachi and scizor with good chance of burn tham and making tham quiet boring.. so the other evs help my phtsical def to achieve this purpose. Speed to ovecame loom's spore and the other pike that have 240 in speed for the same reason. Roost to recover life after a swich off against a physical oppo, great stab move with the possibility to increase Satt and Gigadrain to hurt strongly water resistor and to bring me other hp. The last move is in order to predict a dragoon switch-in or to have the secuity to burn up sameone.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow! We got a HUGE turn out for this OU Next Best Thing, seriously this is the most sets that have ever been put forward for this project and I just want to thank you all for participating. I revived this project because I believed it was something special and its good to see that many of you guys agree!

Voting Period for Volcarona starts now, here are links to each set you can vote for:

For voting, just put the username of the person you wish to vote for in bold and if you want to really show your stuff, a short 1 or 2 sentence explanation for why you chose that set. Voting will be open for 2 days! Feel free to VM or PM me any suggestions for the next test subject if you have any.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Neliel

Lavos's set is interesting, but a defensive Pokemon can't work with a 4x weakness to SR, and is the same reason that defensive Moltres is not viable in OU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)