The Nonagon Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
If you need one more sub, I'll sub.
added

I'm going to have drop out, my computer is fucked and won't turn on, so i have very limited (if any) shoddy battle access, not enough to get this done, sorry!
I'm going to have to drop out as well. My teacher assigned our class multiple papers and I just won't have the time for this. I'm really sorry and best of luck to my opponent in his further matches.
sub me out , sorry.
Sorry, I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of this tournament. I simply don't have the time to build three different teams; I know I should've acknowledged this when I initially signed up so I apologize.
ok, i subbed in everyone, the new matchups are:

Regi1337 vs Writer Kupo
.r0gu3. vs shep
Solstice vs bigfoots
HR. vs Class

we need some more subs!!! only 2 are left.

LiNaInVeRsE is still working on his teams. We are in the same time zone so we should be able to get it done before the deadline without an issue.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Played the first two games against Vaz, won the first, lost the second, we'll probably play the last game tomorrow.

Me and Joel did our first two battles and we will be doing the third soon, Joel won the first and I won the second.

Activity post, hopefully DaPlayaFlow and I will figure out a time this weekend. Again, it's difficult to say because of an 18 hour time difference between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)