The Nonagon Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat Master of the Six Kings 2-0 in two great games. It was really close in the second one, since I only pulled through with 7% HP left on my last Pokemon. Either way, GG and thanks for playing! Sending logs now.

Lost 0-2 to Rising)Dusk. First game was just a poor choice of team for me, missing two huge players and pretty much letting his 1 Pokemon sweep me. The second was intensely close, one moment of sad face, but a great game. Was a lot of fun to build teams like this, and thanks again for the games R_D.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
First match: I beat itchni 2-0. Useless crit since Scizor's BP outstalled Cradily's recover.
Second Match: Beat Itchni 5-0.

Overall. 2:0 to StevenSnype

sent a pm to class
"Sending a PM" does not mean "sending a private message with one sentence that says nothing about my time zone, nor asking my opponent his, or having no suggested times or anything". I'm honestly tired of having to set up the game for every tournament I've ever been in because no one wants to step up and take charge. =/

Sub me out. I haven't the time nor the energy to think about anything dealing with competitive Pokemon right now. :\

I won 2-1. However I was being very ignorant of the rules and just used 3 different OU teams. It just happens to be a coincidence that altogether the teams contained only 9 different Pokemon, machamp / tyranitar / latias / abomasnow / azelf / suicune / rotom-a / heatran / mamoswine. I just wanted to clear this up. GG loven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)