The NU Open II - Finals [Won by Bloo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Soulgazer because he is quebecois and much like in hockey, although everyone hates them they just can't lose

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Currently 1-1 against Based TM40, first game was close af while i choked on huge dicks on game 2.

We are playing last game in an hour~ on oriserver*

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Lost third game @-@

Third game came down to 2 speed tie (and a freeze which most likely didn't matter anyway).

EDIT: I also needed to crit a Piloswine

gg based god tm40, and gl with bloo!

Last edited:

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I was scheduled to play aerialace today after around 5 PM his time but he had to go somewhere after he finished playing Soulgazer and I am unable to wait for him to return. He left before I could say this to him, but I am going awol until some time after next Tuesday because I will be really busy until then, so I won't be able to play for a while unfortunately.

If the LC Open happens to finish before then and this isn't able to get done, feel free to crown him the winner and get the top 8 rolling. I don't really care for this anymore and let's be real here, even I wanna see the man make it to playoffs and win the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)