The NU Open II - Finals [Won by Bloo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Remember when people used to say NU was the only tier dominated by its playerbase?

Top Smogon Admin, Multi-Badge Owner, Jack of all Trades - Master of all user: Bloo doesn't take shit from them. He trashed everyone and came out of top in the only way he can: 2ez.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
glad i lost to the eventual winner n_n

gz bloobers, and good job to soulgazer and aerialbased for making it to the end x)

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Good games future Grand Slam champion AERIALACE TM40, you're da bez and I hope you win the LC Open and make blarajan cry in his sleep <3_<3. A few mentions are in order for those who helped me in NU, so:

CrashingBoomBang ♥: Greatly improved the teams I've been using, tutored me in the ways of avoiding the consumption of dong during Pokemon battles, and more importantly, told me to stop being a sissy with my predictions and to be more YOLO instead. I'd say my playing has improved significantly thanks to him, so yeah. Have fun trying to find a way to improve my confidence levels though! Die Lösung liegt viel näher als man denkt.

Annoyer: The King of NU himself and the man who should have won this Open. Thanks for giving me a million teams and I hope to see you on the ruiner squad again in SPL!

Fuzznip / Plus / tab:

Hot N Cold: I heard Oglemi was interested in getting to know you better after the breakup! Joking aside, I appreciate all the guidance you've provided me with throughout the Slam. I definitely wouldn't have been able to perform well without your help!

That about it. The last and most important mention goes out to my role model and inspiration for playing Pokemon: Earthworm
Love ya man :heart:! Thanks for being a great host and opponent Zebraiken, and see everyone during playoffs!

If Smogon was a metagame and Bloo was a pokemon, he would be banned to Ubers 2kwick @_@ Ban bloo pls crush 2 mny ppl's dreams

Oh yeah and congratz to bloo

Nice work Bloo, grats.

Remember when people used to say NU was the only tier dominated by its playerbase?

Top Smogon Admin, Multi-Badge Owner, Jack of all Trades - Master of all user: Bloo doesn't take shit from them. He trashed everyone and came out of top in the only way he can: 2ez.
Didn't Ciele smash FLCL last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)