The NU Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, so I wrote on 1996ITO's profile saying I could do it this morning, not only did I get on earlier than the time stated, but I've stayed over an hour later, he never responded to my VM (even though he has been on since I wrote it). Unfortunately I am very busy during the week (school) and we have shitty timezones, so there is almost 0 chance of getting this done by Wednesday. I definitely deserve the activity for this considering he missed both times and I have put all the effort into scheduling the matches.

Activity.

Last edited:

AB2

is an absolute ape
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Mew wasn't able to battle this weekend but we'll try to get it done I guess. Activity post.

koko and me resheduled to play 2 hours ago and he missed again our timezone is different we'll try do it but.. activity

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Brap and me scheduled for today, when he came online I immediately VMd him to play, but he took 30 mins in answering me so I left to eat, then he answered me when I was eating saying he was on PS!, but when I came back ( 20 mins after he VMd me back ) he wasn't online. This is not a post saying he's inactive, this is to inform about the situation, I'm sure we'll get it done one of the remaining days.

Played g1 vs kenny, won in a gg. He then told me that he forfeited the series. He will probably confirm this shortly.

Kokoloko and I scheduled to play after the smogon tour this past Friday, but he had some troubles with his gf so no problem, we rescheduled for yesterday, when he didn't show up, then we rescheduled again for today at the same hour but he hasn't appeared, I can't play tomorrow and I don't want the activity loss at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)