The One Type Tour ~ Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was given permission by Groudon80 to host this. Thanks

Whilst given the awesome opportunity to apply for a tournament, I did so with a nifty idea of limiting the Types, and number of OU pokemon everyone will be able to use. Everyone will only be able to use 3 OU pokemon on their team, according to the smogon tier list. The last 3 will consist of BL, UU, or NU pokemon. Now, upon the 3 OU limit, everyone is unabled to overlap the types on their team. For instance, if you wanted to use Tentecruel and Gengar, you couldn't because of their poison types. Pretty simple.

-All battles will be conducted via Shoddy Battle
-Random pairings will be conducted
-32-64 people will participate. Depending on the signups
-Types may only be used once per team
-3 OU pokemon only, less is fine, no more
-Species Clause (Obviously)
-OHKO Clause
-Sleep Clause
-No Ubers
-Freeze Clause
-Luck Items Clause (No Luck Items)
-Self KO Clause (At a 1-1 game, no explosion/self destruct may be used)
-SAVE YOUR LOGS. PLEASE, WE DONT WANT ANY DISPUTES, SINCE THIS IS A RULE, IF THERE ARE NO LOG WHEN ASKED FOR, THE CULPRIT(S) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!

im in.

EDIT: just to clarify, if we wanted, we could use a team of 3 OU and 3 BL, right? or does it have to be one BL, one UU, and one NU?

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Btw, the type limit is only for the OU pokes? Meaning if I wanted Gengar (OU) and Drapion (BL), this would be acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)