The Player: Issue 5 released!

Who do you want to see interviewed next issue?

• Aldaron

Votes: 27 18.1%
  • asgdf

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Blitzamirin

Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Crestfall

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Queez

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Spydreigon

Votes: 36 24.2%
  • verbatim

Votes: 14 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This month has been pretty chaotic with the downtime on the sim, but this edition of The Player should be just as good as ever! This issue features a look at the closing stages of PSPL II, an guide on how to be a good presence in the Lobby, and another edition of The Gossiper, by MattL. If you're interested in submitting an article yourself, be sure to check out how here! I hope you enjoy reading this issue.

~ Vacate, Scene, Antemortem, shaymin

Zodiax

PomPomBurd
is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
Great job to everyone who was involved with this Issue! Great to see more contributors to this web-zine. Can't wait for Issue 6!

Tikitik

this is my biggest lie
is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Another amazing issue of The Player! Good job to all the contibutors who worked on this issue. ^^

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
As always, this turned out amazingly despite a slight delay. Great job to all who helped create it, and I wanna follow up on faxxi and say amazing job Blue Frog. That art is jaw-dropping, and I expected none-the-less from someone as talented as you. And as always, again, great work to The Player staff and editors (especially shaymin); can't wait for the next issue!

Last edited by a moderator:

Winry

Super University-Level Napper
is a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
This was the first one I helped out with even if it was for one article but it's still exciting!! Some great articles this issue, can't wait for the next one :]

*Reads card as gun is pointed to my head*

I think you should all vote for Spydreigon. He is clearly the best choice to be interviewed in the next issue of The Player. I am saying this completely of my own free will. Vote for Spydreigon!

antemortem

is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Super Moderator
I'll be closing the poll in a few hours, so if you want to see your favorite staff member get interviewed, vote as soon as you can!

lol shaymin stealing my likes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)