The Plight of #safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a unrecognized channel that is still linked to in #pokemon, I really find some problems in here. Quote:

*( Please join #safari for ingame, trading and breeding related things )~*>>

The people of #safari are still not recognized in the IRC listings, but still in the #pokemon description. I speak for the people who are regulars on this channel that have had to deal with problems that are not being moderated. The two OPs I've always seen (elcheeso and RBG) never seem to be around when a scammer, spammer, or people insulting everyone in the IRC. I've tried to ping them during these incidents to no avail. I'd like to either have a new OP that has always been a regular in the room (such as PheonixClaw, LuS, ChillyWilly, etc.) or I would take it upon myself to moderate the room. The people of #safari need to have order.

I apologize if this is a bit straightforward, but these are serious problems with the IRC that I believe need corrected. If someone could hop by and talk to us about this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I would also like to volunteer to be a OP in this room. I am a regular and would have loved to kick a certain scammer when he tricked a friend of mine

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I created the channel months ago as a temporary thing, and didn't realize it was still going. I transfered ownership to PumpHead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)