The Return of #RMT Workshops

Status
Not open for further replies.

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Yes, #RMT workshops are back!

Have you ever wondered how a skilled team rater tackles the challenges of rating teams? Do you have any questions about team rating? Then be sure to join the live RMT lectures on IRC in channel #ratemyteam. Official TRs will be there to help aspiring team raters. We’ll go over teams, discuss common problems and generalities if they come up in the lecture, and work together to fix them by considering different approaches to team rating.

For those who want a team rated at the workshop, post a link to your team below, or PM Delko / San_Pellegrino.

February 18 3PM EST
March 17 3PM EST

We hope to see you there!

– The Rating 102 Team

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Very excited for this! These lectures are what makes #ratemyteam special ;d

List of participating Team Raters:

- Aerrow
- Afterburn (?)
- Andviet
- BKC
- Delko
- Haunter (?)
- IronBullet93
- Moo (?)
- mostwanted
- New World Order
- Pocket
- San_Pellegrino
- ShakeItUp
- Smith
- Tomahawk9

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Hey Delko, I spoke about San a couple of days ago about me participating in the workshop, I'd love to join especially since it was mainly my idea in bringing it back..

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I'd love to join especially since it was mainly my idea in bringing it back..
Such a lie. This workshop is about benefiting the whole of the future team rating community, not the trite agendas of small time singletons (not that that is what you are - to think so is to twist what I am saying). Workshops have been a concept floating around Rating Activities and Rating Basics way back when LR was still around, and if you really want to get into the politics, was brought up to Haunter by a group of TRs a few months back as a revival.

But - we'd still love you on the team - the more the merrier.

timezone is awkward, are logs going to be posted here?
We tried to use a timezone that is manageable for a big amount of people but of course it's impossible for every timezone to participate.
But yeah, the logs will be saved and posted here so the people that were unable to make it can still see what went on.

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
The workshop is only 2 days away, be there...or be SQUARE.

Seriously though, they're a lot more fun than they might seem, and can get you into the memories of TR badge nominators.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'll definitely try to be there, since I haven't participated in any of these workshops yet. Looking forward to it :)

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
sadly i wont be there, will do my best to makebit to the next one!

ps shakeitup sucks :)

Thanks everyone who has participated! We'll do another one next month, so if you couldn't make it this time, you can participate in the next one.

#RMT Workshop for March

Did you missed the previous workshop? No worries, be sure to join the live RMT lecture on SynIRC in channel #RateMyTeam, March 17 3 PM EST. Official TRs will be there to help aspiring team raters. We'll go over teams, discuss common problems and generalities if they come up in the lecture, and work together to fix them by considering different approaches to team rating.

For those who want a team rated at the workshop, post a link to your team below!

We hope to see you there!

The Rating 102 Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)