Other The Return of the LoL - Epic Showdown of Destiny (Finals)

Ok I didn't wanna contribute to all the salt and I didn't wanna play a 4v5 at all but you can't just expect us to not play the game when 4 of your teammates go into lane to play without so much as requesting a reschedule which I know everyone on our team would have been fine with. We knew you were lagging but yall unpaused and we were just like guess we're playing now. Were we supposed to just sit in fountain since y'all were down a player?

It also just ain't that fucking serious lmao

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have given them enough shit for that too (one of the reasons why i included BabyRage Eo) but it's a very obnoxious decision to just proceed with the game from both sides. There is 0 benefit from playing a 4v5 as the result is obvious, both teams waste time and one of the parties gets tilted, and I just expected everyone to do the most sensible thing and at least redo with a sub.

That isn't the most upsetting though, I can live that down but your teammate being obnoxious about it pushed it over the edge. And if it isn't that serious should we just disregard game 1 and call it a 1-0 then? your call.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Oh boy is it time to throw some salt around?

We had to go through game 1 with a busted skype call during champselect (and subsequently the rest of the game) with the other team refusing a remake from when the disconnect happened.

And then there's game 3 loss which was probably one of the most bs ways to claim victory from the opposing side but whatever I GUESS?

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
Oh boy is it time to throw some salt around?

We had to go through game 1 with a busted skype call during champselect (and subsequently the rest of the game) with the other team refusing a remake from when the disconnect happened.

And then there's game 3 loss which was probably one of the most bs ways to claim victory from the opposing side but whatever I GUESS?
are you actually trying to compare both or are you just eulogizing yourself

i mean we dont even skype

I have given them enough shit for that too (one of the reasons why i included BabyRage Eo) but it's a very obnoxious decision to just proceed with the game from both sides. There is 0 benefit from playing a 4v5 as the result is obvious, both teams waste time and one of the parties gets tilted, and I just expected everyone to do the most sensible thing and at least redo with a sub.

That isn't the most upsetting though, I can live that down but your teammate being obnoxious about it pushed it over the edge. And if it isn't that serious should we just disregard game 1 and call it a 1-0 then? your call.
Killing in a league game/asking if there's a chance you could hurry because you're putting off a paper to not play a game=hitler tbh

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
Yes that is totally what I said and you completely addressed the point of that post, not to mention you trying to kill me was the only reason I found you obnoxious

not sure when we plan on getting the game in yet, but Wednesday night shouldn't be arbitrarily ruled out so I'm gonna request you extend the time to 11:59 CST Wed night just so we can keep it in mind while scheduling.

problem is regardless we're going to be missing one or both captains and both teams could have multiple subs, it is what it is though

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Walrein is at his grandparents' so Starbloom~ Skitty imperfectluck Jalmont Mithril idk who the frk the rest of ur team is on Smogon but

Can you play Monday or Wednesday after 7PM PST this week?

The one day you guys gave us to play we would need to use two subs, so, we need to find another day where hopefully you would only need to use one sub if not all five.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)