The Robbins Nest trade thread! (Updated 1/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine. I would have to clone the keldeo. I'm currently working on another project for someone else for cloning that im not having much luck at today -_- but will hopefully finish up so i can work on the keldeo

That's fine. I would have to clone the keldeo. I'm currently working on another project for someone else for cloning that im not having much luck at today -_- but will hopefully finish up so i can work on the keldeo
good im also woking on something fo someone else

hi, I'm very interested in your Timid, non-shiny 6 IV Japanese Ditto

my offers:

Adamant Dratini 31/31/31/31/31/31 Marvel Scale Male
Careful Drilbur 31/31/31/-/31/31 Mold Breaker Male
Timid Froakie 31/-/31/31/31/31 Protean Male
Careful Larvitar 31/31/31/-/31/31 Guts Male Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock as egg moves
Adamant Shelldur 31/31/31/-/31/31 Skill Link Female Rock Blast as egg move
Modest Goomy 31/-/31/31/31/31 Hydration Female
Impish Ferroseed 31/31/31/-/31/31 Iron Barbs Male/Female Stealth Rock, Leech Seed as egg moves
Modest Nidoran(F) 31/-/31/31/31/31 Hustle Female
Quiet Honedge 31/31/31/31/31/- No Guard Female
Timid Ralts 31/-/31/31/31/31 Synchronize Female Destiny Bond as egg move
Careful Skorupi 31/31/31/-/31/31 Battle Armor Female
Timid Mewtwo 27/23-24/31/31/31/31 Pressure
Modest Heatran 31/31/31/31/31/31 Flash Fire Female
Modest Shiny Squirtle -/31/-/31/31/31 Torrent Male Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere as egg moves

The Mewtwo, Heatran and shiny squirtle will have to be cloned though. I'm really rich on BPs so I can buy you some battle maison items if you want.

my offers:

Careful Larvitar 31/31/31/-/31/31 Guts Male Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock as egg moves
Impish Ferroseed 31/31/31/-/31/31 Iron Barbs Male/Female Stealth Rock, Leech Seed as egg moves
Modest Shiny Squirtle -/31/-/31/31/31 Torrent Male Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere as egg moves

The Mewtwo, Heatran and shiny squirtle will have to be cloned though. I'm really rich on BPs so I can buy you some battle maison items if you want.

my offers:

I'd like teh squirtle. Since i would have to clone it to give back to you could you throw in the modest nidoran with hustle? you would just have to give me a little bit to clone it along with my ditto

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Offering Modest Shiny Volcarona with 5ivs (only Atk not max) and jolly, 5iv except SPA Mamoswine that has stealth rock, icicle crash and icicle spear as egg moves for your lando / keldeo

Offering Modest Shiny Volcarona with 5ivs (Atk not max) and Mamoswine that has stealth rock, icicle crash and icicle spear as egg moves for your lando / keldeo
is the slash for the 2 for one or the other or your 2 for both of them? and is the mamoswine shiny? jolly and has thick fat?

Imma Fly

well, i am hoping for 2-2 but if you really want 2 for 1 i am also ok :( Mamoswine is of course jolly with thick fat :)

P.S. I have a 5iv except SPA Shiny Jolly Japanese Terrakion to trade for your Suicune if you want it :)))

2 for 2 is fine haha. i just wanted to make sure i read it right. i actually already have a cloned keldeo from a trade falling through but i would have to clone the landorus. But I'm heading to bed in a little bit and wouldnt be able to clone it until sometime tomorrow.

Imma Fly

Erm, is it ok if i trade either one of my pokes for your keldeo for now? I can trade either Mamo or Volca. We can do the remaining trade tomorrow.... what is your gmt? i will try to see if we can get a proper timing. My gmt is +8

P.S. Terakion offer. I have a 5iv except SPA Shiny Jolly Japanese Terrakion to trade for your Suicune if you want it :)))

Erm, is it ok if i trade either one of my pokes for your keldeo for now? I can trade either Mamo or Volca. We can do the remaining trade tomorrow.... what is your gmt? i will try to see if we can get a proper timing. My gmt is +8

P.S. Terakion offer. I have a 5iv except SPA Shiny Jolly Japanese Terrakion to trade for your Suicune if you want it :)))
Haha you are a sly one. i see how you found my interest in a terrakion xD. I am EST for my timezone (Currently 12:35am). I can't 100% promise i could get them cloned tomorrow because i have some studying to do but i could definitely try. and if you add me and give me your FC i dont see why not. doesnt matter which one you give for now. But i would be interested in your terrakion also

Imma Fly

Haha you are a sly one. i see how you found my interest in a terrakion xD. I am EST for my timezone (Currently 12:35am). I can't 100% promise i could get them cloned tomorrow because i have some studying to do but i could definitely try. and if you add me and give me your FC i dont see why not. doesnt matter which one you give for now. But i would be interested in your terrakion also

MY FC is 1650-2800-5622. Name of IMF.
Do you want to trade right now? I have added yours.

I'd give you my Mamo now since i also need to clone Volca and Terrak. Hehe I guess we have a deal for terrak for suicune eh :)

P.S. My Mamo was breed with the two icicle moves and rocks. You can simply relearn the moves if i deleted anyone of them.

MY FC is 1650-2800-5622. Name of IMF.
Do you want to trade right now? I have added yours.

I'd give you my Mamo now since i also need to clone Volca and Terrak. Hehe I guess we have a deal for terrak for suicune eh :)

P.S. My Mamo was breed with the two icicle moves and rocks. You can simply relearn the moves if i deleted anyone of them.
It would seem so haha. will try to figure out something with the time difference if we can. Enjoy the keldeo and hopefully i can get those others cloned fast tomorrow

Imma Fly

My timezone is probably 13 hours ahead of yours (gmt+8). It is 1.56PM in my time atm. Since you need to study erm..... maybe we can do the trade on Monday? 10pm for my timing and should be 9am for you.

Sexy Keldeo. P-O-N-Y. Enjoy the elephant!

My timezone is probably 13 hours ahead of yours (gmt+8). It is 1.56PM in my time atm. Since you need to study erm..... maybe we can do the trade on Monday? 10pm for my timing and should be 9am for you.

Sexy Keldeo. P-O-N-Y. Enjoy the elephant!
Its only for a quiz lol. but if i dont see you on that should work quite nicely cuz after my 8am class which ends just before 9 i have like 8 hrs before my next class on mondays

Imma Fly

Well, i could do the trade in your time at 9 am on Sunday (today), meaning it will be 10pm for me. Either that or monday. What do you think?

Imma Fly

By any chance are you interested in... Shiny Mawile 5 ivs Adamant or Shiny Modest Hydreigon 5 ivs for your shiny greninja?

P.S. WILL THE WEAK SHOWDOWN MODERATOR KNOWN AS SWEEP STOP DERPING MY POSTS.

By any chance are you interested in... Shiny Mawile 5 ivs Adamant or Shiny Modest Hydreigon 5 ivs for your shiny greninja?

P.S. WILL THE WEAK SHOWDOWN MODERATOR KNOWN AS SWEEP STOP DERPING MY POSTS.
They hydreigon seems interesting. I'm heading to bed so i will sleep on it.
And i have no idea who sweep is O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)