The RU Open VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
MrAldo please tell me why I was coinflipped (and lost) after I clearly requested an extention before the deadline.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-ru-open-vi-round-1.3609535/page-27#post-7452369
Ok so this case was also complicated but this was in fact an activity win of sort since I based on the activity call done on July 25th and with the last message on Groudon's profile. Since there was a clear attempt at rescheduling I decided to let it slide and there was even a possibility of the games happening on Monday, conveniently I got busy and I couldnt bring round 2 until late at night.

Groudon PMed on discord (can screenshot for evidence if you want) about the situation saying that you missed the 2nd scheduled time which was yesterday. With 2 activity calls on deck, I decided to give Groudon. the activity call despite the extension request since everything was supposed to happen yesterday and according to the PM I received he couldnt accomodate to play today or Wednesday.

Sorry, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)