Next Friday?! Thats way too far for an extension to happen... with just 3 days to attempt to get the matches done is a heavily unrealistic expectation and is imo not fair for anyone waiting for the extension to get done. The most I could do is Thursday... I will have to ask TD advice on this, doesnt sound fair to me.
Remember to make your activity calls if you have do, everything will be ready for next round tomorrow.
Im sorry but giving an extension is really not possible. It wouldnt be fair for the extensions at hand and compromising the flow of the tournament as it is... is just something I dont want to do. Asked for some opinions and Im not to blame. I will stick to my decision of allowing Z+V to advance. I can be reported to a TD if this isnt the way but I assume the consequences from this.