Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh my life sucks. Went overseas for a week, brought my DS and Pearl, figured I'd get started on my scramble, and I left them behind (or they got stolen, or i have no idea) :( I didn't even notice until I got back.

However, I got myself a new DS (Early Christmas present, yay!) and Heartgold. So I'll be starting a Heartgold scramble challange

Restrictions:

-Want too have my whole team before Clair
-Need a flyer/surfer
-Nothing ridiculously hard
-I want one of the starters
-No trades

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Before Morty? That limits it a bit.

For your starter, you get Meganium. It must be called Demeter. It has to solo one gym from each region. It also can only have one move which does not do damage. It also has to take part in every double battle you have.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
(In an Australian Accent) G'day Geckoboy, you'll be getting something that's true blue Aussie, mate, & nothing can get more Aussie than your Pokemon: Bonza the Kangaskhan.

One thing that's special about this cobba is that its a Boxing Kangaskan, that's right, a Boxing Kangaskhan, as a result, It may only use moves with Punch at the end of its name, mate. That means Comet Punch, Drain Punch, Sucker Punch, & any other bloddy move with Punch in its name. Crikey! This Kanga is also so confident that it can solo a combined total of 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon, that's right, 20. Also, this feisty one doesn't want to be the weakest link in the Party, so it may never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your party, mate.

Recap:

• Take a Kangaskhan & name it Bonza.
  • It may only use moves with Punch in its name in battle.
  • Must solo a combined total of 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon
  • May never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on the team.
Have fun.

Oh, yes. I am Australian by the way...

Before Morty? That limits it a bit.

For your starter, you get Meganium. It must be called Demeter. It has to solo one gym from each region. It also can only have one move which does not do damage. It also has to take part in every double battle you have.
True. Hmm... Edited too before Jasmine.

Edi: Just realized that changes basically nothing. Let's go with whole team before Clair

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
(In an Australian Accent) G'day Geckoboy, you'll be getting something that's true blue Aussie, mate, & nothing can get more Aussie than your Pokemon: Bonza the Kangaskhan.

One thing that's special about this cobba is that its a Boxing Kangaskan, that's right, a Boxing Kangaskhan, as a result, It may only use moves with Punch at the end of its name, mate. That means Comet Punch, Drain Punch, Sucker Punch, & any other bloddy move with Punch in its name. Crikey! This Kanga is also so confident that it can solo a combined total of 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon, that's right, 20. Also, this feisty one doesn't want to be the weakest link in the Party, so it may never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your party, mate.

Recap:

• Take a Kangaskhan & name it Bonza.
  • It may only use moves with Punch in its name in battle.
  • Must solo a combined total of 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon
  • May never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on the team.
Have fun.

Oh, yes. I am Australian by the way...
I would just like you to know that a bit of me died because of this post.

@GeckoBoy
Bring a Miltank
name it Frank.
It must solo a Gym Leader only using Rollout as an attacking move. You may use any support moves you wish but if you use anything other than Defense Curl as support you may not use items
I'm not even certain that miltank learns defense curl, I think she does though

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Pg. 200 Scramble Awards nominations...

Meh...This is about the Scramble Awards in 2 pages time. Here are the nominees...

1. Best Scrambler
Vratix
Dummy007
Sprocket
Zdrup15

2. Meanest Scrambler
DetroitLolcat
TreadshotA1
Its_A_Random

3. Most Creative Scrambler
Its_A_Random
doomvendingmachine
Dexington
DetroitLolcat

4. Most Difficult Challenge
Obsidian Ranger's Treecko Challenge
doomvendingmachine's Goldeen Challenge
chocolate-kipp's Natu Challenge
Its_A_Random's Flapper the CBZ Challenge
Iggdrasil's Blissey Bulbasaur Challenge
Dexington's Trapinch Challenge...which was edited...
icay4321's Seedot Challenge
Treadshot_A1's Mono-Fire-Charmander Challenge
Its_A_Random's Dreaded LPF Challenge
Treadshot_A1's Abra Challenge
zdrup15's Charmander Challenge, well, the initial part, then it wasn't allowed to use Dragon Claw, Brick Break, & I forgot the other move... (Honourary Mention)

5. Most Difficult Team to Scramble With
Athenodoros' Impossible Scramble Team
Death Incarnate's Scramblocke team...Which has multiple links...
bluewooper's Scramble Team
AuraPaladin's Scramble Team
jcors' Scramble Team

6. Most Creative Challenge
BuddyBlueBomber's Drifloon Challenge
doomvendingmachine's Tony Stark Challenge
Its_A_Random's Super Variable Challenge
DetroitLolcat's Variable Psyduck Challenge
Dummy007's Variable Challenge
Arcticblast's Variable Rattata Challenge
Arcticblast's bamf Cyndaquil Challenge
Dummy007's American Slowpoke Challenge This one is not nominated, because it came too late, but it deserves an honourary mention. This challenge is very creative & yeah...It will get an automatic nomination for the next Scramble Awards.

Yada yada, PM me with your Votes, 1 vote per Category, Don't vote for yourself, & yeah. Some Categories I omitted due to lack of nominees...See you in 2 pages time.

RANDOM EDIT: @ Vratix: Yes, Miltank learns Defence Curl.

@Atheno: If that's the case, then I'm sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

DISCLAIMER: Any apparently racist comments that appear in the following post are completely untrue. As I am an American, it is my civic duty to make fun of the government whenever possible. For more information, see Its a Random's post six above this one.

@GeckoBoy: To balance the sheer aussie-ness of Its a Random's challange, you get a more American Pokemon: Sneasel, which is one lazy piece of Grimer! But not just any lazy piece of Grimer...this Sneasel happens to be the President of the United States!

Obviously, as your Sneasel is black, it can only be one President: Barack Obama! Barack Obama has been stealing power from the citizens of this land, so your Sneasel must learn and keep Thief forever. It may not evolve until it KOs the entire American populace (meaning one Pokemon of every type)! However, it also wants to make peace with other countries, so it may not know more than two attacking moves at any time. Good luck!

@ Random: The Charmander challenge can be founds on page 88 which is why I stipulated it should get an honorary mention.
Guys, my no-STAB no evolving Charmander that couldn't learn any good move wasn't even nominated on the Scramble Awards II. Why was it nominated now?
And Texas should be mentioned too because he grinded it till 40. I'll PM my votes later.

@geckoboy not sure how many you have but I see you need a flyer so i'll give you a spearow, name it "FlyAwayNow" the only restrictions are that it must learn fly and can't have any other moves >70 bp. Good luck.

Ok, I just got back on here, seeing as I couldn't be bothered to stay awake to find out my last two pokemon in my Scramble team, so here's what I have:

Charizard that must have Flamethrower, Earthquake, Body Slam, and Seismic Toss as its moveset.
Cannot learn any moves after it has Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen unless it is one of these four moves.
Can't use any of its final moves until it has them all.
Must have all moves by Victory Road, or it's stuck with the first four.
Nickname: Lizardon.
Okay, thanks. I wanted a Charmander as my starter. Normally I get the ones I don't want. <_<

No Connection, you get a Snorlax. It must keep three of its moves from the moment you catch it.
Right. Normal type No. 1. I guess it's not too bad.

No Connection, Have fun on the Slot Machines, because I'm giving you a Porygon named 99994This?.
Only restriction is that it must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times.
Have fun...Am I being a little bit mean?
I agree with whoever said about the Nugget Bridge trick. I can't remember who, sorry. >.< I'll be fine with it, it's not as mean as a Sprocket or something.. Normal type No. 2! Fun!

.Recap:
~Take a Clefairy named SuperStar.
~In order to evolve, it must solo ten Hikers and reach the level where it learns Metronome. It may not learn Metronome at this level.
~Upon evolving, you must teach it Metronome, 2 >100 base power moves, and one status move. (This must be its final moveset.)
~It must solo one Gym Leader Pokemon with just Metronome as a Clefable.
Yay! A Clefairy! Wait.. THIRD Normal type. D'oh!

@ NoConnection
Bring Omanyte.
Name it Fosuhlyze
It must solo Giovanni at his gym (you may evolve whenever) and may not be used against Bruno's Onix (either one)
Omanyte's not bad... I would prefer Kabuto, but I can't do much about that. :P

Take a Beedrill. Have it know Twinneedle and 1 Special Attack if it can learn any. Have it learn Agility. Solo 1 mon each from three E4/Champion members
Finally. A Beedrill. Fantastic! With stipulations like that, I can't lose!

Jokes aside, thanks people, I'll keep you posted. :)

EDIT : I Changed My name FROM No_Connection TO CrappyGyarados. No questions.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
I agree with whoever said about the Nugget Bridge trick. I can't remember who, sorry. >.<
That would be Atheno. Anyways, good luck on your Scramble!

In other news, in my Heart Gold Scramble, Thanks to Treadshot wanting my future scamblemon, Starmie, to have BoltBeam, I have taken up Voltorb Flipping & decided to get that out of the way. After 30 minutes, I have roughly 2,500 coins. My target is 20,000...

Also, don't forget to PM me with who you think should win the Scramble awards, nominations are on the previous page.

EDIT: @Texas: Fixed, thank you.

Thanks for the team everyone

Recap:

@ Athenodoros - Meganium - Demeter - Solo one gym from each region, only one non-damaging move, must take part in every double battle

(Should be solid, Gym solos wont be too bad)

@ auramaster - Sudowoodo - Regor - all moves must be of a different type

(Interesting choice, will get great coverage)

@ Its_A_Random - Kangaskhan - Bonza - Only use moves with punch in the name, must solo 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon, may never be lowest leveled member on team

(Will definitely be fun too use, not looking forward too catching it though)

@ Vratix - Miltank - Frank - Must solo a gym leader using only rollout, can use support moves but anything other then defense curl = no items

(Sounds like fun. Should be useful outside of gym battles)

@ Dark Ray - Spearow - FlyAwayNow - Must learn fly and can't have any other moves >70bp.

(Not too sure about this one's potential, guess I'll wait and see)

@ Dummy007 - Sneasel - Barack Obama - Must learn/keep Theif forever, may not evolve until it KO's one pokemon of every type. May not know more than two attacking moves at any time

REJECTED I want all my pokemon before clair, and according too serebii, it's only catchable at Mt. Silver. Also, (again, according too serebii) it's Soulsilver exclusive. You have 24 hours too issue a new challenge, other wise the first person too claim your spot will get it.

Thanks again everyone, looking forward too starting this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)