Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished my Blue Scramble! It was too easy. I'm going to do a Silver scramble now!

Rules:
-No trading
-No bug-types
-No level restrictions (it just gets frustrating)
-I want a moderate challenge, so they may manifest itself as a few easy challenges with a few hard challenges or all medium depending on the feed back
-Please check to make sure that your challenge is valid in SILVER version.

to those light readers:
Medium Silver Challenge

Take a Cyndaquil. No restrictions to become Quilava, but to become Typhlosion it must solo Jasmine. Also, it must KO at least one Pokemon from every E4 Trainer. NN "Cheapo".

Catch a ledyba. This Ledyba suffers from a superiority complex, and believes it is better then all other bug types, therefore it must solo every bug pokemon it comes across. Solo a gym trainer in Morty's Gym too evolve. NN: SuprStar

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take an Oddish.
It cannot learn: Sunny day, Solarbeam, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power, Stun Spore, Toxic, Safeguard, Return, Razor Leaf, Moonlight, Leech Seed.

It MUST evolve into Bellossom.

Have it solo one Pokemon in the Elite Four without any Super-effective moves, and have it solo Red's Blastoise.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Server Crash, seeing your disdain for bug types..
Catch the Sudowoodo. Name it ScrewBugs

It must only have attacking moves that are SE against bugs. Must solo any bug types that aren't wild pokemon or belonging to regular trainers.

@server you get a hoothoot named "GoToSleep" it must learn hypnosis and eventually rest and 1 of either dream eater or nightmare by red. To evolve have it solo 1 gym leader mon without using hypnosis. As a noctowl it must rest whenever its hp drops to below 1/4 (once it gets rest ofcourse).
Good luck

@Galladiator: Yeah, lol, I thought I was the last post on the last page for me (i see 40 posts per page) so I missed it until I went back.

@BiGGie: Can it have non-attacking moves? I assume it can.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Server Crash, you finally get my Shiny All-Special Gyarados. It must know Thunder, Fire Blast and Blizzard ASAP.

OK, so I need one more after Doom posts his. I'm looking ofrward to it if he has to reserve to think about it.

Edit: Athenodoros called it

@Dark Ray: I got a challenge like that last time. It was frustrating, but I didn't say no in the OP so oh well.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Server_Crash gets my signature challenge: A Cheri Berry Zubat...The Gen II version.

Name it X-Eyed, it must hold a PrzCureberry to fight. Should it lose it mid-battle, you must switch out.

Have fun.

EDIT: Finally finished Voltorb Flipping on my current Heart Gold Scramble, & thank you BiGGiE for editing. Now I can put the challenge in the queue (And get ready for another Voltorb Flipping session in this challenge...) Sooner or later, I'll have another challenge for Sapphire, details to come.

DOUBLE EDIT: Ninja'd? Yeah. Ninja'd, nevermind. The Challenge, that is.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
*Sigh* Emerald is annoying right now. I have been forced to skip Brwly as I literally have no way of beating him with a Loudred (he soloed Roxanne. Yeah, Roxanne) and a Grovyle that I can`t overgrind. Treecko`s challenge is so irritating. Whatever.

Anybody know where to find a Psyduck?

Ok raseri, thanks. You new challenge will be to catch ANY pokemon that knows/can learn metrenome (and teach it metrenome obviously). Then use your old rod to fish up a magikarp and battle it. Use metrenome. the first time you use metrenome, use the link i'll post at the botton to look up the moves index number, and then use the national pokedex listing (which i'll also link) and find the pokemon with same number. THIS is your pokemon. The beatuy of this is that there are 251 moves in gen 2, and 251 pokemon, making this almost completley random, minus the moves metrenome cant select. If you happen to get a pokemon not fully evolved, too bad, it must stay in its nfe form. If you can't get the pokemon selected in crystal, hack it in, but if it's in the game get it legit. (also, if its a pokemon you have already been given by somebody else for this challenge or is in said pokemon's evo familiy ignore it).

Now continue to use metrenome. If a move is used that your future pokemon can learn, write it down and when you get that pokemon add it to your movelist. Continue to do this until you get a full move list. If you get a move that is illegal with a previous move, ignore the newer move.

If you get one of those horrible pokemon that cant learn more than four moves you dont have to go through the move selction steps.

If at anytime during this process you ko the magikarp/ko yourself/run out of pp, heal up at a pokemon center and contine on from where you left off. After you get a pokemon and a complete moveset, end the magikarp battle and release your metrenome user.

The last reqirement for this challenge is you must post what pokemon/moveset you get in this forum, because i wanna know what you get!

Meh, I'm a nice guy, so here's what I'll do; throughout the whole process you get 3 "rejects". If you get a pokemon/move you dont like, you can use a reject and then ignore the last metrenome result (obviously if you get a move that your pokemon cant learn/isnt legal with your prevoius moves, this doesnt count as a reset). After using a reject you CANNOT decide you liked the previous metrenome result better and go back to it.

If you would post what you reset (if you reset anything) with your final moveset it would be much appreciated!

Finally, the links you need:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_National_Pok%C3%A9dex_number
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_moves

Have fun and good luck!

EDIT i think I'm gonna make this my "singature" gen 2 challenge
Ignore the hack it in part and redo of you get a pokemon not in silver. Also, ignore legends.

That sounds like either a really good challenge or the shittiest challenge ever lol. Can't wait to try it. Need to find out what the earilest pokemon that can learn metronome is.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Fire Red Update

Decided to do a Fire Red Scramble Update, because I can.

• Seel (Kanye West): May not know any other attacking moves as a Seel if I teach it Surf, Solo 7 Pokemon in Blaine's Gym (Including one of Blaine's Pokemon) to evolve, as a Dewgong, It must solo 15 pokemon in Giovanni's Gym (Including one of Giovanni's Pokemon) as well as Lorelei's Dewgong, Both of Bruno's Onix's, Agatha's Golbat, Two of Lance's Dratini evos, & the Champion's Rhydon. May never be the lowest levelled Pokemon on team. (Dummy007)
  • Charmander (Behemoth): Solo Erika to evolve & Blaine's Rapidash to evolve again. As a Charizard, cannot use moves of a power below 120. (Dexington)
  • Snorlax (Fat Camp): Must be caught south of Lavender Town then must immediately face its Celadon Cousin. If it solos it, It must know & keep two of the following: Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, & Toxic. One of its other moves must be Physical. Otherwise, it must know & keep Thunder, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, & Sandstorm. Either way, the moves is to be obtained before Fuschia Gym (Vratix)
  • Wynaut: Cannot evolve or use Encore (bwburke94)
  • Clefairy (ImARandom2): Only move is Metronome, until it learns it, only move if Pound/Double Slap (Dark Ray)
  • Ratatta (TopPercent): No STAB, Adamant nature, Solo both of Lance's Dragonites on the rematch to evolve (yaya0)

• Fresh from the Rainbow Badge & Behemoth evolution, I went to Rocket Hideout.
  • Blitzed Rocket Hideout & Giovanni, TopPercent took out Onix & Rhyhorn with Dig & ImARandom2 took out Kangaskhan. For the record, ImARandom2 used Astonish two times in a row with Metronome against a Zubat...XD
  • Then got the HM for Fly & went to Pokemon Tower.
  • Got Behemoth to deal with everything except Idiot (My Rival) in the Tower.
  • Got the Poke Flute & went south of Lavender town, catching Fat Camp the Snorlax after two failed attempts.
  • Then went directly to the Snorlax west of Celadon & through some smart play, managed to solo the other Snorlax with Fat Camp without the Pokemon Centre or any items. Oh well, that means I have to grind for money...

Fat Camp (Male Snorlax) @ Nothing
Lv:30/Quiet/Thick Fat
Headbutt/Yawn/Rest/Snore
Comments: Only been in one battle. Now I have to grind for money...

TopPercent (Female Rattata) @ Nothing
Lv:33/Adamant/Run Away
Dig/Hyper Fang/Pursuit/Thief
Comments: Current LVP. Really weak & only good against anything weak to Dig.

ImARandom2 (Male Clefable) @ Nothing
Lv:34/Forgot Nature/Cute Charm
Pound/Doubleslap/Encore/Metronome
Comments: Been pretty lucky, but very inconsistent.

Behemoth (Male Charmeleon) @ Nothing
Lv:41/Forgot Nature/Blaze
Mega Kick/Growl/Flamethrower/Metal Claw
Comments: Current MVP by a very long margin. The moveset & performance speaks for itself.

That's all. Lazy update from me. Meh...

I just realized that I have an Ekans from Lolcat, an Oddish from Arcticblast, and a Horsea from Texas Cloverleaf, all of which don't have nicknames :( So I need nicknames as soon as possible from the users who gave me those Pokemon.

Arcticblast can you explain the rules you put for my ditto better? If not I'm going to have to reject it. I'm sorry I suck at understanding what you wrote. lol

Hmmm...sounds interesting. I'd be down for a Sapphire challenge. No trading. And one of them has to be a starter. Also I'd enjoy creative nicknames but not a necessity. Also, go easy on me 'cause I'm a noob. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)