Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you can use cyrus' and i'm changing my challenge, Fly is the only stab that your Staraptor can use other moves have to be Special/Non-Attacking

Reserved for carbon, you're getting a mawile. EDIT: Here it is, you get a mawile named "Haruhi". This mawile is bored with normal pokemon and is only interested in supernatural phenomena so it may never battle a normal type pokemon and must solo hearthrome gym and the E4's lucian. Trade it over as an egg at the start.
Good luck.

All right I started my adventure, took a mudkip, went up the route to my rival, grinded to 10, pwned her, went backt to the lab. Blah blah blah, poke balls, and I'm headed towards petalburg forest to get my brainfood shroomish.

EDIT: I have a question about the shroomish. Seeing as I only have 2 pokes, shroomish cant be in the last three slots of my party. What do I do about that? And also, i really cant train shroomish til I get Whismur can I, because shroomish cant be the first pokemon, and can't go in for mudkip. God damn. The only way to train it is to have one of my pokes faint or some shit, then send in shroomish. Whew *mops brow, time to get to work

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I actually support GM with the no STAB statement. In 3rd Gen the Treecko line really doesn`t get any good moves outside of STAB. franlky it gets very little in 4th Gen either for an in-game run.

Reserved for Carbon

EDIT: I'm not feeling super creative so you get a challenge I previously posted. Possibly my Platinum signature. =]

You get HotHead the Houndour. Catch the first male Houndour on Route 214, no soft resetting. Bulbapedia says that you can find them at levels 23 and 24 so your restrictions are based on his level.

23:Must solo Byron to evolve. Can't learn Crunch.
24:Must solo Candice to evolve. Can't learn Fire Blast or Flamethrower.

Good luck. =]

I've now got my team! Thanks to everybody for their submissions. :)

1. From blamon123: Must evolve to Staravia in a TG battle, and into a Staraptor against a Honchkrow [Cyrus']. Fly is the only physical and STAB move that Staraptor may know. EDIT: Due to the only Special moves that Staraptor can learn outside of move tutor being Hidden Power and Hyper Beam, I am editing this challenge to be that Staraptor /must/ know Hidden Power/Fly/Status move/<another physical move> at all times.

2. From Kid Kadabra: Buizel who is slow but really really tries. Must use Quick Attack and Aqua Jet once per battle and must be the first pokemon in my party. [Due to having to solo the Ice Gym with my Snover, this part of the challenge will be placed on hold during the gym. Also applies to soloing with Houndour.]

3. From Evil X: A Snover (I am so nicknaming him/her "AmericaHat") from Canad(i)a. His/her moveset represents Canada! The set I will be using is: Icy Wind / Double Team / Shadow Ball / <Non-Damaging "Peaceful Canada" Move>. The final move may not be of the Ice/Normal/Ghost type because Canada is cultured. To evolve into the Abominable Snowman, I must win Gold Medals for Canada [get the ice-badge using just AmericaHat].

4. From kingofkongs: A Shinx, once it evolves, it cannot use any STAB attacks. When it involves into a Luxray, it must learn and keep two of the following: Attract, Flash, Double Team, Roar or Captivate. It still may not use any STAB attacks. However, if you solo your Rival every time after you get Shinx, it no longer has the movepool restiction.

5. From Dark Ray: A Mawile ("Haruhi") - May never battle a Normal type pokemon. Must solo Hearthome Gym and the E4's Lucian. Trade it over as an egg at the start.

6. From Plurple: A Houndour, lovingly named "HotHead". It has to be the first Male one I find on route 214. If it appears at 23, I have to solo Byron and can not learn Crunch. If it appears at 24, I have to solo Candice and can not learn Flamethrower or Fire Blast. Majorly hoping for a level 23 one so I don't have to pick between evolving Houndour or Snover, but that's what you get when you leave things up to chance I guess. :)

I need a challenge for pokemon diamond

1.fine you get OverWork the Chimchar. It can only use moves with power <60. Evolve to Infernape at lvl 60. As infernape it can either get flamethrower or close combat but the rest <60 base power. And it must solo three of your rival's pokemon every battle.

Take a male Garchomp & name it Doug. You must catch it as a Gible & it must be a Garchomp before your battle with Dialga.

Your Garchomp is a smart politician & leads the political party: Garchomp for OU. The Garchomp community was very sad the day a group of Smogon Users said that Garchomps are too broken for OU, & was moved to the "Uber Tire" by Smogon user: DougJustDoug. This led to the Garchomp being shunned in favour of Pokemon like Salamence, Dragonite, even Altaria.

Your Garchomp made a policy & pledge to his fellow Garchomp before coming with you that he would Guarantee that by the end of the Gen 4 Metagame, the Garchomp will be OU again. To do so, He will need to be KOed by every OU Tier Pokemon you encounter post-Dialga. Maybe then the Smogon people will consider testing Garchomp in OU again, & Doug's mission will hopefully be accomplished.

Recap:
  • Catch a Male Gible & name it Doug.
  • It must become a Garchomp before your battle with Dialga.
  • Post-Dialga, your Garchomp must be KOed by every OU Tier Pokemon you encounter (Excluding Garchomp).
Have fun, & Garchomp for OU!

3.Take a Stunky and name it Sherman. In order to evolve he must know one status move, one TM, one HM, a physical attack and a special attack and only one STAB move. Yes these can overlap. After Sherman evolves it wants to becoming the Tank it is so its final moveset must consist of two status moves, Substitute or Endure, and a STAB move of your choice. Has to solo any Stunky/Skuntanks it comes across that match what it is at the time.

4.you get a drifloon named "ICanHasRD?". For some reason gf decided to give a ghost balloon rain dance so you must take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and teach it rain dance ASAP, now that seems a bit pointless so to give it a reason to have rd you must also teach it thunder, and can't use thunder unless rd is in effect. For the last 2 moves you may teach it whatever you want, but unless you solo a gym leader with drifloon/drifblim you must teach it the great and powerful defog before battling the E4.
Good luck.

5.Take Muffles the Psyduck, who just absolutely adores Cynthia and her Milotic and Gastrodon. Because of this, Muffles needs to have both Ice Beam and Surf at all times. To evolve into a Golduck, Muffles needs to defeat any Trainer's Grass-type pokemon using Dig. Dig does not need to be kept after this.

@GM You get Beautifly NN Butterfly. Butterfly just wants to be a normal butterfly, not a pokemon, so he can't learn these moves: Morning Sun, Gust, Whirlwind, Bug Buzz, Attract and the only TM it can learn is roost or rest. Can't learn defog. That's all.

@ Carbon. I just realized the overlap of challenges so you have the option. If you get a lvl 24 Houndour you can either take the easier challenge and solo Byron instead of Candice or you can keep the challenge posted and choose to evolve only Snover or Houndour. Since I'm a nice guy. =]

how many are you doing Gyarados Master O_O
fine you get OverWork the Chimchar. It can only use moves with power <60. Evolve to Infernape at lvl 60. As infernape it can either get flamethrower or close combat but the rest <60 base power. And it must solo three of your rival's pokemon every battle.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gyarados Master must've been inspired by me... >_>

Oh well, I'll edit in with a challenge...That's doesn't mean I've reserved.

EDIT: Enjoy this Recycled Challenge!
Take a male Garchomp & name it Doug. You must catch it as a Gible & it must be a Garchomp before your battle with Dialga.

Your Garchomp is a smart politician & leads the political party: Garchomp for OU. The Garchomp community was very sad the day a group of Smogon Users said that Garchomps are too broken for OU, & was moved to the "Uber Tire" by Smogon user: DougJustDoug. This led to the Garchomp being shunned in favour of Pokemon like Salamence, Dragonite, even Altaria.

Your Garchomp made a policy & pledge to his fellow Garchomp before coming with you that he would Guarantee that by the end of the Gen 4 Metagame, the Garchomp will be OU again. To do so, He will need to be KOed by every OU Tier Pokemon you encounter post-Dialga. Maybe then the Smogon people will consider testing Garchomp in OU again, & Doug's mission will hopefully be accomplished.

Recap:

• Catch a Male Gible & name it Doug.
  • It must become a Garchomp before your battle with Dialga.
  • Post-Dialga, your Garchomp must be KOed by every OU Tier Pokemon you encounter (Excluding Garchomp).
Have fun, & Garchomp for OU!
DOUBLE EDIT: I'm with Texas on the Scramble Awards, considering we should capitalise on the spike in activity, though should we miss the Page 250 awards, I'm not fussed on that (Not to mention It will give Treadshot to come back & try to defend his title...)

@ GM

Take a Stunky and name it Sherman. In order to evolve he must know one status move, one TM, one HM, a physical attack and a special attack and only one STAB move. Yes these can overlap. After Sherman evolves it wants to becoming the Tank it is so its final moveset must consist of two status moves, Substitute or Endure, and a STAB move of your choice. Has to solo any Stunky/Skuntanks it comes across that match what it is at the time.

@gyaramaster, you get a drifloon named "ICanHasRD?". For some reason gf decided to give a ghost balloon rain dance so you must take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and teach it rain dance ASAP, now that seems a bit pointless so to give it a reason to have rd you must also teach it thunder, and can't use thunder unless rd is in effect. For the last 2 moves you may teach it whatever you want, but unless you solo a gym leader with drifloon/drifblim you must teach it the great and powerful defog before battling the E4.
Good luck.

1. From blamon123: Must evolve to Staravia in a TG battle, and into a Staraptor against a Honchkrow [Cyrus']. Fly is the only physical and STAB move that Staraptor may know. EDIT: Due to the only Special moves that Staraptor can learn outside of move tutor being Hidden Power and Hyper Beam, I am editing this challenge to be that Staraptor /must/ know Hidden Power/Fly/Status move/<another physical move> at all times.
Nope, now you must teach it another status move. anyways you could always air cutter or ominous wind. i repeat, it's only stab and physical move is fly. don't make me make it harder

@GM:

Do you like Psyduck? I hope you do! :D

Take Muffles the Psyduck, who just absolutely adores Cynthia and her Milotic and Gastrodon. Because of this, Muffles needs to have both Ice Beam and Surf at all times. To evolve into a Golduck, Muffles needs to defeat any Trainer's Grass-type pokemon using Dig. Dig does not need to be kept after this.

Muffles also wants to be best friends with Sherman, and as such must always switch in if Sherman faints.

EDIT:
Nope, now you must teach it another status move. anyways you could always air cutter or ominous wind. i repeat, it's only stab and physical move is fly. don't make me make it harder
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. Okay. But you suck. And I'm naming Starly BlamonSuck. :)

@GM You get Beautifly NN Butterfly. Butterfly just wants to be a normal butterfly, not a pokemon, so he can't learn these moves: Morning Sun, Gust, Whirlwind, Bug Buzz, Attract and the only TM it can learn is roost or rest. Can't learn defog. That's all.

Well.I beat my HG one, SS is half way, b/w has 3 badges, emerald has two, and now 1 more pokemon for diamond!.I want to be the best.

1 More pokemon

Were do i get beutifly+

You don't have to evolve wurmple to get Beautifly, you can catch silcoons at a 20% encounter rate and beautifly at a 2% encounter rate, both in etherna forest. If you just catch a silcoon, you don't have to catch a lot of wurmples to get 1 silcoon. (or you can get lucky and catch a wild beautifly and scip the entire evolution process.

EDIT: I have a question about the shroomish. Seeing as I only have 2 pokes, shroomish cant be in the last three slots of my party. What do I do about that? And also, i really cant train shroomish til I get Whismur can I, because shroomish cant be the first pokemon, and can't go in for mudkip. God damn. The only way to train it is to have one of my pokes faint or some shit, then send in shroomish. Whew *mops brow, time to get to work
Hmm as long as the shroomish is in the second half of ur party.
For 3 members, must be in spots 2 or 3
for 5 members, must be in spots 3,4, or 5
:D
yea the shroomish is supposed to be a challenge at the start but the idea is that the last gym and elite four get owned by it. Smart moves are also mainly grass sooo. But breloom would then be able to kill 8th gym, sidney, glacia and steven/wallace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)