Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Rule #6: You can only reject a challange you were given ONLY IF it breaks your rules, or if it "Does not fit your difficulty", or if it is one of those downright stupid challanges that nobody would even consider doing, but yeah. If you get a challange you want to reject but you didn't say no to, too bad. You have to put up with it.
Not to be rude, but it does say that on page 1. Obviously it's ultimately up to you, but remember that you did ask the community.

Yeah I did say I wanted a variety of types, he said that if I din't want itI didn't have to take it when he realised that, but really I should hav said what I meant by "variety of types"- what I mean is that I don't want more than 2 pokemon of any type. Sorry if that caused confusion,I just don't want too many normal-types.

Celever

the bear becomes the ringleader
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Aw man really? Sad now.
Oh well, lets give you fair the sableye then!
As you know, Sableye's typing gives it two immunities, so if it is hit by a fighting type move or psychic type move, or if it ends up in a battle with a fighting type or psychic type it gets frustrated and persists that you return to the town and deposit it in the PC! You may only take it out when you get to the next town or city! It may also never use super-effective attacks since they are so unfair, and must use 5 resisted attacks on evry single route. If not then the first restriction applies again, counting the city you just got to via the route he failed at as the place you deposit it so it misses out on a whole route!

I've decided that I will take Audino. I have other Pokemon anyway, using it won't harm me. Althugh Shaking Grass wil be a pain. Anyways, the Pokemon I want to complete my Scramble are:
Tirtouga
Joltik
Tepig
Scraggy

How about a Tepig that never evolves unless it solos an entire gym first. It can evolve again whenever. Has no restrictions as a Tepig, but as a Pignite or Emboar cannot use STAB. Call it Baconator
This is the same challenge I gave Dodgerr that he rejected

Hey guys, I'm looking to start my first scramble challenge. Soulsilver, no trading, and make it a little on the easy side.
Team so Far
1. Secret Spy the Sentret
I'll give you a Pokémon, Jacobzilla.

Take Secret Spy the Sentret. Secret Spy has one goal in life - to destroy the organization of Team Rocket! As such, Secret Spy must solo all Team Rocket Admin battles (everyone who's not a Grunt, essentially). But, Secret Spy knows it's a weak Pokémon! In one Team Rocket Admin battle, you may sub out Secret Spy for another one of your Pokémon. Pick wisely!

In the footsteps of Inspector Gadget, however, Secret Spy wants to have a wide arsenal of moves. As such, you have to have four different types of moves in your moveset to evolve. You keep this four-type restriction throughout the entirety of Secret Spy's time on your team. Solo Red's Pikachu for funsies. :)
2.Aim the Poliwrath
@ Jacobzilla

Aim the Poliwrath

First catch a Poliwag at Ecruteak City with an old rod.

Second play as freely as you like until the Cianwood gym, it must solo the gym as a Poliwhirl with no battle items or medicine, it must do this whilst being under level 30, if it is above level 30 you must solos the gym with double slap, surf and rain dance only.

After beating Chuck Aim becomes envious of Chuck's Poiliwrath so you must give it a water stone, it must also be taught the focus punch gained from the gym and substitute (buy from goldenrod dept.), from now on Aim must take Aim and only use focus punch and substitute, it can only use substitute once per battle however

enjoy

note - battle Tully on route 42 as soon as you get to Ecruteak and get his number, eventually he'll give you a water stone
3.iScream the Ledyba
Jacobzilla, how would you like a ledyba... something like iScream?
iScream loves three things. Ice cream, screaming and screens! As such it must always have the screens in its movepool and use the corresponding screen to whatever pokemon you run into, including wild ones, based on their primary type and the type's special/physical status in gen 3 or before. For instance, say you run into a wild bellsprout, use light screen as grass was special in generation 3.
Becuase it likes ice cream so much, it tries to make one in every possible opportunity, so it has to try and get frosting on all water types or ice types by using silver wind on them! (It learns via level up) However, since iScream is very laid back it can have this as its only attacking move (I am so wasteful of PP :D). Since it loves screaming so much, it has to solo 2 gym leaders where all of the gym leaders pokemon are confused by supersonic at least once.
Once it has completed its move set it can evolve. (Don't worry, its just level 25, it gets all of the moves via level up as well!)

Enjoy!
(It can have any other moves before the set it completed)
4.Robert the Cyndaquil
Jacobzilla, have Robert the Cyndaquil (male)
Robert is very impressed with his speed, and as such must be switched out and healed if ever he is paralysed. Also, he must always know quick attack and swift, as they are very speedy moves for him to use.
To evolve into quilava, Solo Morty
As a quilava he gains much larger love of fire type moves, and therefore must always have at least two in his moveset. However, he still must keep quick attack and swift.
When you venture into the radio tower, Robert must defeat executive Archer by himself. After this, all his moveset restrictions are lifted, but he still may not evolve.
To evolve, he must prove his worth to the guardian of the sea, Lugia! Robert must be the only pokemon used in the battle with lugia, whether he is defeated or captured (master ball is forbidden)

Have Fun :)
Jacobzilla take a female Nidoran that evolves after it defeats 3 Psychic types. Evolve it to Nidoqueen after it defeats 3 Male only pokemon.
Jacobzilla, take a Pidgey as your flier. To evolve into either Pidgeotto or Pidgeot, it must have Fly as its only physical attacking move. Its other moves must be either special or non-damaging at all times throughout the game.

Celever

Celever, I asked for easy/medium not absolutely brutal ;) this sableye is going to be useless. I'm going to have to ask for a modification :)
Aww fine....
What about every other normal type or move? lol

Edit: Nevermind, I'll just remove normal again, so its the challenge that you first of all accepted!

Hey guys, I'm looking to start my first scramble challenge. Soulsilver, no trading, and make it a little on the easy side.
I'll give you a Pokémon, Jacobzilla.

Take Secret Spy the Sentret. Secret Spy has one goal in life - to destroy the organization of Team Rocket! As such, Secret Spy must solo all Team Rocket Admin battles (everyone who's not a Grunt, essentially). But, Secret Spy knows it's a weak Pokémon! In one Team Rocket Admin battle, you may sub out Secret Spy for another one of your Pokémon. Pick wisely!

In the footsteps of Inspector Gadget, however, Secret Spy wants to have a wide arsenal of moves. As such, you have to have four different types of moves in your moveset to evolve. You keep this four-type restriction throughout the entirety of Secret Spy's time on your team. Solo Red's Pikachu for funsies. :)

If anyone else needs Pokémon, VM me and I'll respond.

Thanks :) I really want to start this now, but I've got to wait for two more :) could do with some early pokemon, like a starter
@chikorita185 Take Leif the Treecko.

Leif has always dreamt of being a famous explorer like his namesake, Leif Erikson. As such, Leif wants to travel the world! Or in this case, Hoenn.

In each town, Leif has to stock up on items. So, you must buy at least 100 times whatever Leif's level is per town, every single time you visit a town! If you lack the money, go grind and get some, silly. :3 This challenge will be kinda hard at first, but once you start earning a ton of money, it should be a piece of cake.

Additionally, Leif wants to be a sailor - he must lead your party every time you are at sea!

Finally, Leif wants a diverse movepool to better accommodate the challenges he may face as an adventurer. As such, he must have four different types of moves in his moveset as soon as possible, and must be kept throughout the game.

Good luck, chikorita! :D

Celever

I'll reserve for you Jacobzilla, its like 20 past 11 here though so will have to do it tomorrow evening.

Alright, so I really hate to let you guys down. I promised everyone who actually reads my Ruby updates (they're long as fuck and more philosophical then Bearded Dragonite's humor, although to be fair Dragonite's updates are fucking hilarious) that I would get an update out last weekend. It didn't come out and I don't think you guys are going to get one this weekend either. I'm almost done but I have to make the end of this chapter believable, learned my lesson with THAT back around like chapter 14.

This was a hard decision for me to make, but given the rapid approach of AP exams and my rapidly dwindling ideas for how to fill in the gaps in between events I have planned out, I have to put Ruby on an indefinite hiatus following the next update which is like 3 weeks late. I do plan to return to it, but I want a few months to come up with more ideas and a fresh approach to the scenes in the next few chapters (the basic elements of which were planned ONE YEAR AGO when I started Ruby, holy shit it's been a long time).

In the meantime, White will continue to update since I have plenty of ideas for how to make the storyline flow and I'm not held back by the need to make every one of Skarm's actions top the one in the previous chapter. In fact, I was thinking of posting White on Nuzlocke.com because I think it may possibly end up being the best story I've written (including creative writing stuff) if I put some more time into it.

So yeah, Ruby update will be done soon (TM), but then Ruby's done for a while while I write White updates and study for my 2 AP exams.

@ Jacobzilla

Aim the Poliwrath

First catch a Poliwag at Ecruteak City with an old rod.

Second play as freely as you like until the Cianwood gym, it must solo the gym as a Poliwhirl with no battle items or medicine, it must do this whilst being under level 30, if it is above level 30 you must solos the gym with double slap, surf and rain dance only.

After beating Chuck Aim becomes envious of Chuck's Poiliwrath so you must give it a water stone, it must also be taught the focus punch gained from the gym and substitute (buy from goldenrod dept.), from now on Aim must take Aim and only use focus punch and substitute, it can only use substitute once per battle however

enjoy

note - battle Tully on route 42 as soon as you get to Ecruteak and get his number, eventually he'll give you a water stone

@CJorex

D'you know of Scraggy the Dolphin?

She was a young Scraggy who wanted to be a dolphin but all her friends and her parents told her that she was meant to be a desert gangster, not a dolphin. This only instilled in her a greater desire to rebel, she begun to want to be a dolphin so bad she thought she was one.

As a Dolphin, Dolphin can only live in water not on the land, this means Dolphin can only battle on water or if it uses rain dance on the first turn, rain dance must be replenished after it finishes and it may not hold a damp rock. Since Rain Dance isn't available until Mistralton - from memory - Dolphin can last two turns without needing a breath of water

enjoy

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, this looks a bit hard, and I don't quite understand your wording. It doesn't make much sense.
Basically, what Lorenzo is basically trying to say is that...

-Dolphin the Female Scraggy
-May only battle while you are on the water (i.e. while surfing)
-Before you buy the Rain Dance TM, when it battles on land, it must switch out after being on the field for two turns
-To battle elsewhere (i.e. on land), after you buy the Rain Dance TM, it must have Rain Dance, & it must use said move when it is on the field, & if the current weather is not rain
-Dolphin must not hold a Damp Rock

I hope this explanation helps you understand this challenge, though even what I have said here may not be what Lorenzo is trying to imply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)