Screw it, I'm going to take a diamond scramble with the same rules as Skarms too,
Skarms Post here
Do your worst :) (No zubat) :)
nice i reserve clock the hoothoot or Yoga the Meditite
Here is the challange, are too lazy to make one now
Take Yoga the Meditite.
This is a lonely Meditite. A few years ago it lived happily in a big community, however, one night a horrible thing happened. The day before was a regular day. They needed to do much training for the mind, like everyday, but that night was totally irregular. That night there was a disaster. At sunset there was a group of Absol running across. Shortly after that clouds came up. It started raining. Harder and harder. Eventually it started to thunder. The whole group fled, including this Meditite. However, when running across a cliff, this poor Meditite fell. It was a big fall, luckily he used Meditate just in time and as everyone knows, Meditite can levitate when using meditate. This saved him. In the wall of the cliff he found a cave. He walked deep into that cave. How deeper he came, how saver he felt. Eventually he walked into a big room. That was his home for a while.
Here he continued training. He wanted to get the ability to telepath. So he trained his mind days after days. He didn’t need to go out, as Meditite doesn’t need to eat much.
During his training he grew stronger and stronger. He learned many new techniques. On a certain day, he learned how to summon mysterious powers from deep inside his body. He tried using it and he saw that the walls crumbled when being hit by the attack. He decided to try to find an other exit from the cave. However, that didn’t work. He couldn’t find an exit. Due this he became frustrated, very frustrated. He just punched holes in the wall all around him. He was uncontrollably for a few hours. Then he used Calm Mind and Meditate, due this he calmed down. Due knowledge of these moves he practised them and he became a less wild. Due his newfound power, he could continue his search to an exit. Eventually after days he found an exit, however, many trainers walked through. He hided himself. Most trainers walked right across him, but one trainer saw him. That trainer was you. You saw that he was looking tired and you wanted to help, but the Meditite fled. You ran after him. You tried to catch him, but every time you had only three tries as Meditite kept fleeing. Eventually you caught him and you looked forward to using such a strong willed Pokemon.
1. Must be catched in a cave, less than three tiles from the exit and standing against a wall. (Obvious)
2. Must have a Hidden Power SE against Rock. (Destroying the wall)
3. Battle can last three turns at maximum. (Fleeing)
The first thing you found out about this Meditite was that it was very strong willed. It was determined to reach its goal to be able to telepath. Due this he wants to get as much experience as he can and he won’t give up. He also wants to fit in his team, so his team has to be disciplined, however from the inside he is still insecure and he doesn’t feel like the other Pokemon like it. He doesn’t need much food so it can’t use items. The only item it wants to eat is Max Revive as it is the only item that is large enough to have enough food in a while and is useful. As this Meditite is (as shown before) short-tempered, he becomes frustrated if the battle isn’t over yet after three turns and it needs to calm down first. Although his first goal is to learn telepathy, he also searches his friends. He looks in every cave you come across. After the thunderstorm that parted him from his friends, he is very afraid of them. So it wants to prevent them from coming by summoning Sun, because of this he also likes Fire types and dislikes Electric types. As this Pokemon constantly needs to keep his focus, you help him by letting him help by all major battles. After some time he learns telepathy for a little bit. He can communicate with people and Pokemon that are not more than 10 metres away. This isn’t much, but slowly this number increases. After some time he hears a voice. However, that voice wasn’t understandable. It was weak and quiet, but few days after the first day, he heard the voice again, this time a little bit better, but he still couldn’t understand him. The last time he heard the voice was just before the Elite Four…
1. Can never switch out. (Experience and not giving up.)
2. Must use either Calm Mind or Meditate two times whenever he is more than three turns in the battle. This repeats every three turns after the last time done. (Frustration)
3. Can only use the item Max Revive and it can’t be healed by the PC or at the Pokemon Centre.
4. No member of the team can be healed if Yoga fainted. (Telepathy for compassion, discipline)
5. Must know Sunny Day and has to use it at the start of every battle. (Scare away thunderstorms.)
6. Must solo every cave. (Searching his friends.)
7. Must solo every Electric-Type. (Disliking them)
8. Can never fight Fire-Types. (Like)
9. Must be send in against every Gym Leader. (Focus) (Not if it is fainted, so if you have to solo one, Yoga must be fainted.)
10. Can’t share Experience with more than one Pokemon. (Dislike)
11. If you have a black out, no Pokemon can ever be healed on any way. (Close Loop Hole, Disappointed)
The voice said: “That night… That night was horrible… It was the worst night… Of my short… Short life… You may have… Have thought you were unlucky... Unlucky… No you… You were… Were the lucky one… Just… A few minutes… Minutes after you… You fell… We discovered… a Wurmple… It was a weak… Weak and we… We could easily defeat it… Defeat it, if… If we weren’t… Weren’t weakened by that… That stupid… Stupid thunderstorm… He defeated us… And we went… Went to the… The afterlife… We were happy… Happy there… But then… Then we heard… We heard that… You were… Searching for… For us… But I can’t… Can’t stay here… Here for long… My time here… Here is up… Bye… Hope to… To see you again…”.
That was what it said. Now Yoga knew where his friends were. After long thinking, he decided that he would go after his friends. In a honourable way. He decided that he would die against that Wurmple. After a long fight to search the Wurmple, he found him.
Then he got into fight against the Wurmple, that he could easily win if he wanted to, he lost and died. You gave him a last goodbye and you saw the scary smile on his face. You knew he would be happier there.
1. Solo the way to a place where you can find Wurmple. (Place his friends died.)
2. Let him faint against a Wurmple of at least 50 levels lower than it, without getting any damage beforehand. (Honourable death.)
3. Release Yoga. (Be together with his friends.)
Edit: Now there are three people doing no rules scramble, are there more brave enough to do it