Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Jimera, after reading about that Hoppip, my mind froze and I had to reread it a couple of times......

If this was gen 5 I would consider it though. Anyway, I am just going to givE bullet updates on this. My either MVP will be either Wraith, Cell, or El Gigante. LVP will end up being Jim because that is where most early game bugs usually go :(. Sorry Axemaster :"(

Update!
~Pokemon Pearl! Part 2!

My Challanges:

Origin the Turtwig
  • Must keep the move: Withdraw. And has to solo one Gym Leader using Withdraw three times.
  • Solo all the Unown's
Custom the Starly
  • Can evolve once it learns a move from the Choice Band set.
  • As Staravia, it can't use the move it learnt to evolve from Starly.
  • To evolve it must solo 25 DP OU pokes, as well as Maylene's Lucario, Gardenia's Roserade, and Wake's Gyarados.
  • Must solo atleast all OU pokes from the E4.
Random the Cleffa
  • To evolve it must solo one rival pokemon once.
  • As Clefairy it must learn and keep Metronome, and max out the PP.
  • It can only Evolve to Clefable it must get the following moves from a Metronome: Hyper Beam, Rock Wrecker, Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, Giga Impact, Roar Of Time.
  • Must solo an E4 pokemon with only Metronome, if not it must solo Milotic without an Electric move.
Alberto the Shieldon
  • Must have the moves: Stealth Rock, Thunderbolt, Metal Burst, Iron Head.
  • Evolves only when that moveset is obtained.
  • Must solo all of Cyrus' pokemon every time.
Oblivious the Meditite
  • To Evolve: Solo Every Trainer in Maylene's Gym.
  • Only use special moves until it evolves, after it evolves it can only use physical moves.
  • Must solo Bryon.
Shelly the Shellos
  • It may never hold an item.
  • It's only STAB move is a water type.
  • It must Solo Flint
  • It may evolve after soloing 25 Ground types.
  • It may not batle Water type pokemon.
MldBrkr the Bidoof
  • Can never be the lowest level pokemon in my party.
  • Can never learn a HM.
  • Can't catch another Bidoof.
Hanidcap the Psyduck
  • Keep 3 Moves, 1 move must be kept from once it was caught and cannot be changed or used.
  • It must use Disable on 20 pokemon to evolve.

Chapter 2
Eterna is Even Excellenter than I Emangined!!

Here we are in Oreburgh, having just beaten the Rock hard Gym Leader!! Next stop Eterna, right? Anyway I hit the road with my pokemon, as always, along the way - specifically in Oreburgh Gate I evolve origin, Shadya! Anyway I enter Jublife and Prof-R is in trouble, double trouble. So I whip out my "mons and KO them! (High5) I proceed through that dark cave, and pleseant field towards Floroma, only to find odd spacemen, (>.> Weirdos) so I carry on to the Windworks to do some investigating as I am a investigator, I find a Galactic goon their, so I race of to get a key, KO'ing Double Troubles, troubling the Sweet Honey guy, Yay Free Honey! Except I'm not a bear. Anyway I trample my way through the Valley Windworks, and meet the Executive Boss Mars, well I prefer Team Rocket. So I KO'd her pokemon. Especially that fat cat. Meow. Anyways, once that stuff is done, I head off for Eterna City, meeting trainers along the way, once in the forest I help Cheryl out, and we make it to Eterna. After battling a shed-load of Fishermen, I proceed to take my Eterna Gym challenge! It was a tough battle but Custom pulled through KO'ing Roserade - that's an OU, right? Anyway, then with Cut, I proceed to enter the Galctica Building, after some pretty standard battlers, I scare off Juniper and get a Bike! Next stop, Gym3, wherever that it, oh and hopefully Underground to get myself some fossils!!

The Pokemon Team
That's Gunna Be The Very Best...

Origin

Nature:
Level: 27
Moves: Bite, Razor Leaf, Withdraw, Curse

Random

Nature:
Level: 23
Moves: Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Double Team, Whirlwind

MldBrkr

Nature:
Level: 24
Moves: Tackle, Hyper Fang, Rollout, Defense Curl

yeah I agree you could use a bit more detail. On another note though, do you know you can pick up Handicap in the basement floor of Oreborough gate? You only need Rock Smash to get to it, and I'm pretty sure you can use that after Roark.

@KS LOL well yeah, that's why I didn't give it. I might've added some sort of Grenade attack to make things easier though :P

@ waterwarrior I'll be heading back to Slowpoke Well once I get Surf.

@Jimera, you see, I want to catch Jimer myself, especially since the Bug-Catching Contest ones usually know Pursuit, which I want on mine ASAP. Yes, I know Scyther learns it at level 9, but I want the satisfaction of catching one myself and I really don't feel like grinding a whole lot until I blast this game wide open after Morty. Seriously, after Morty I have not many solos. AT ALL.

Sorry to you both, hopefully I'll get them both tommorrow.

Shiny Skarm, apparently you forgot about two other team members, including my Espeon. You need to have a look at those as well.
Edited your challenge, King Serperior.

Also, I am taking a Colosseum Scramble! No trades (obviously), playing 100% including Mount Battle so no telling me to knock out X shadow pokemon. Also, mandatory solos are not allowed because every battle is a DOUBLE BATTLE, but you may say (X) pokemon must remain on the field for all of (X) battle.

I must be able to obtain all shadow pokemon before the end of the Shadow Pokemon Lab. Umbreon+Espeon are not required, but you may give me a challenge for them if you want. No Plusle or legendaries.

Thanks!

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Shadow_Pokémon

1. Quagsire (Must finish off anyone who sets up. May never use Surf unless it is last mon standing or if partner resists water.)
Plan: Spam Earthquake. Tank ALL THE MOVES!!!
2. Hitmontop (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3938928&postcount=910)
Plan: Grind like fuck. Probably will end up using a Technitop-like set...without technician :/
3. Ledian (May never learn attacking moves. Must be named Marvin. Must stay out for an entire boss battle to learn a attacking move.)
Plan: Either never use or spam Agility/Swords Dance Pass FUCK YOU SAGE CHOW
4. Granbull (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3938734&postcount=905)
Plan: Physical Sweeper Granbull (lol)
Shiny, you get an easy one to balance out your difficulties: you get any shadow Pokemon from the second area. Purifiy it immediately. It must keep whatever moves that replaced the shadow moves. If it can evolve, it must solo 3 shadow pokes and if it can evolve again, have it solo 4 more. If the poke cannot evolve, it must know one special, one physical, one boosting, and one status move ASAP. Solo to of the final boss's pokes.
Do reject the part about "soloing N Shadow Pokemon" though.

And I am finishing up Shiny Skarmory with an Espeon that must keep Reflect and Helping Hand, and must know a Psychic move at all times. It must keep Return until the Under, where it must learn Protect ASAP.

Episode 8 up! Sorry for the short(ish) chapter, it was a lot of time spent in-game in a time where nothing really happens. Oh, and Snivellus blew my expectations. She did amazingly today.

That was a pretty good chapter waterwarrior XD I love how you ground the cute little teddy bear to death with the mean, lean, electricity generating machine I gave you. *disturbing grin*

What?

Anyway, I've put up a new chapter of my own up, so if you want to read it, just click on the link in my signature as always! It's mostly grinding again, but I did my best to make it entertaining.

Axmaster, I just realized something about your challange you gave me for Wotter... If I follow the restrictions you gave me (namely the "solo your rival's starter twice to evolve") I won't be able to evolve it into Marshstomp until after the FIFTH GYM. Had I realized that there were so few Rival battles at the start, I would have requested that evolution requirement be nerfed, since I thought even not being able to evolve until Wattson was cruel.

Now, it is partly my fault for missing it, but I will ask you whether or not you intended to have the evolution restriction be THAT nasty or not. If you meant it, I'll suck it up. If you didn't I'm going to just going to count that first battle, so I can evolve just before Wattson.

Get back to me on this quickly eh? It applies to this very chapter I'm writing right now...

Eh, just complete it after evolution.
Actually, after having fought her Grovyle as a Mudkip at the same level as hers, and only wining through the use of dozens of items where his most powerful grass type attack was ABSORB, I'm realizing that having Wotter solo Grovyle later when it has LEAF BLADE as a MARSHTOMP is pretty much impossible. It WILL OHKO, there's no X item for Special Defense in Sapphire, no Rindo Berry and Wotter cannot learn any moves that boost Special Defense. So there is NO way to avoid that aside from insane amounts of grinding and/or extreme luck.

Can we just call it a go after the one time I've already done? I like a challenge, but pretty much the only way Wotter will beat her Grovyle is if for some reason she never chooses Leaf Blade, and I don't believe in luck based missions.

And yes, it would have to be as a Marshtomp, as the final time you can fight May is in Lilycove City, and Wotter cannot evolve into Swampert until Mossdeep. Maybe Swampert would have a chance, but Marshtomp doesn't. Especially since I'm not even allowed super-effective attacks.

You know what, just skip it and solo 2 trainers instead. Man I'm off on my challange-giving today. Just because I gave you so much grief, you can use SE moves for ONLY major battles now. Sorry :C

Not to be needy, but I'M THE ONE THAT FEELS HORRIBLE HERE :(. I'm so mad I had to do this to you guys, I really could use some good destruction. Sorry to you both :(

^will nominating you as the most cruel Challange giver be punishment enough ;P

Hahahahaha, you're forgiven Ax because I should have turned it down in the first place. It's my fault too.

I will try to be better in the next time. You know what, next time you both want a scramble, reserve a spot for me and I'll give you an MVP.

I have an idea for one based off my most favorite book series...

I could restart and make the rules now seeing as I have yet to get the first badge......

What do you guys say????

Again, it's up to you. If you want to, take it on. You don't have to if you don't want to. That's just what I think, though.

Reading some of yalls updates and the rough patches u go through makes me very excited for when I get my cartridge in and can start my B Button challenge. lol

For a recap and what will go down for it....

- Pidge the Pidove
--can't switch attacks
--Must Holod Something Shiny asap
--Must Solo Skyla

-Hercules the Timburr
--Must complete 10/12 challenges
---solo Lenora
---solo Pinwheel Rangers
---solo Cheren's Liepard
---solo 4 Scientist Deerlings on Route 6
---solo Tranquill in Mistralton
---solo 5 trainers in Sports Dome in Nimbasa
---defeat 3 similutions in triple battle
---capture Cobalion or Virizion
---solo Ghetsis' Hydregion
---capture Boufallant
---solo Terrakoin

-Minna the Zorua
--2 non-attacking/2 attacking moves
--can only use attacks when an ally faints
--must KO Caitlin's Musharana

-DukeNukem the Scraggy
--Must have Moxie
--Move pool is HJK, Swagger, Crunch and Rest
--If HP is in the yellow must activate Moxie
--solo 2 E4 ghost pokemon
--Must solo all Tepig evolutions
--solo entire Ice gym
--Must have evolite
--Cannot run

-Crabby the Dwebble
--Movepool must be Withdraw, Sand-Attack, Smack Down/Rock Slide and Bug Bite
--Sand-Attack must be used before he can attack
--Withdraw if he takes damage
--At level 34 learn Shell Smash over Withdraw
---Shell Smash first, no other restrictions
--solo 1 gym trainer (after 34 2 GT) and 1 GL poke

-Racer the Oshawatt
--Complete all but 1
---solo Morimoto post E4
---solo Cilan/Iris
---solo N in Chargestone Cavern
---Know 2 moves that 2 other members of the party can use
---Between Claw and Brycen can only heal with potions
---solo 10 nurse/doctors
---Learn Rock Smash and solo 5 hikers
---solo Royal Unova at least once
---Scald burn 15 trainer pokes
---solo Cold Storage
---30 rounds against a GL
--Must follow these restrictions
---Lead the party
---never leave the party
---never uses SE moves
---All but 1
---Kill Ghestis or N's final poke

Hey there, long time lurker first time poster in the Scramble Challenge.

Just recently got the push to want to do one of these, I've successfully done a Ruby Nuzlocke before but at times the stress of losing a 'Mon has really gotten to me, so I figure the Scramble Challenge might be a little more interesting.

I want to start a Heart Gold Scramble, can't promise how great my updates will be but I'll certainly keep the thread informed as I go along.

The basis for my Scramble was Farfetch'd. Since Gen 1 when Dux the Farfetch'd joined me in exchange for a Spearow, I wondered why he simply got no love. Well recently I bred a Farfetch'd with incredible IVs of 31/31/31/28/31/31, and decided I should try a challenge with him.

After years of suffering, this Farfetch'd named Dux wants some revenge, after Pokemon Trainer Red gave him to a family friend, Marshall, as Thanksgiving dinner (Farfetch'd is apparently a delicacy). Realizing eating Dux was wrong, Marshall, decided he wanted to become a Pokemon trainer with Dux at his side. The ultimate motivation: defeat Red and exact revenge for years of abuse and sitting in a computer!

Hopefully that's not breaking too many challenge rules, but that's the start I wanted. Feel free to assign any challenges to Farfetch'd that you want, I'll be happy to raise him and prepare him for all of them. As for the rest of the team, feel free to give me anyone, the biggest bunch of under appreciated losers that can be caught in game earns brownie points. Also, really rare Pokemon like Snubbull are fine too.

You can choose whoever you want as my starter (I'd like Chikorita for the challenge but its not necessary), although that Pokemon will be replaced by Dux as soon as possible, so feel free to assign a point in the story where I can get my starter, which could be any time (for example, Elite Four or something outrageous) or not at all.

Also, if you're feeling really mean, feel free to assign losing conditions, where if I fail that part, I lose the Pokemon (except Dux, he must stay with me always).

Thanks ya'll in advance, looking forward to this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)