Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Well, for your final pokemon, take Sleepy the spoink. This spoink is very sleepy, and likes to sleep a lot. thus, ASAP, it has to learn rest, snore and sleep talk and never forget them. it also thinks it's pearl on it's head is a beam with psychic powers, and wants to use that bean a lot. it must learn psybeam ASAP, and use it whenever sleepy enters battle. To evolve, it must solo a gym trainer (any gym trainer works) that you haven't got the badge from the certain gym. (e: you cant solo one of roxanne's gym trainers if you have beaten roxanne, but you can solo a gym trainer in flannery's gym if you haven't beat flannery.) using only rest and snore and sleep talk (psybeam rule is ignored for this). it also must defeat 1 pokemon from all of the e4 members (champion doesn't count.) it also likes to help it's team, and if any pokemon needs to do a solo the solo takes priority.

To sum it up:
~ Must learn rest, snore, sleep talk and power gem ASAP and never forget them
~ To evolve, it must solo a gym trainer from a gym that you haven't earned the badge from using only rest, snore and sleep talk
~ Must use psybeam whenever it enters battle (ignores evolution solo)
~ Must defeat 1 pokemon from all e4 members.
~ Other solos take priority.

Too easy? let me know. too hard? drop the must defeat 1 pokemon from all e4 members.
Stab me if I'm wrong, but Gym trainers are unfightable after you beat the Gym Leader?

In other words, how many of my challenge givers will be heartbroken if I use the EXP Share to lvl grind? I'm having issues with a flying type being the only leveled pokemon.

Stab me if I'm wrong, but Gym trainers are unfightable after you beat the Gym Leader?

In other words, how many of my challenge givers will be heartbroken if I use the EXP Share to lvl grind? I'm having issues with a flying type being the only leveled pokemon.
Uh, he gave that to me. And he specified gym that I haven't gotten the badge from yet, meaning gyms I haven't beaten yet.

Hmm. I'm personally fine with you useing the exp share, but I will say that you should try one more route without it first.

Looking foreword to the next update!

Hmm. I'm personally fine with you useing the exp share, but I will say that you should try one more route without it first.

Looking foreword to the next update!
Well, I'm saying just using it so that I can actually stand a chance against Grant, because I have guaranteed lost at least one pokemon at each Gym Trainer. In the actual story, I will turn it off.

Yellow Skarmory take Green the Torchic.

Green came to Hoenn to fight Team Magma, but is sick of all the pollution Pokemon!

• Solo all "pollution Pokemon": Trubbish, Garbodor, Koffing, Weezing, Grimer, and Muk.
  • Once Green knows Incinerate, he must use it at least once against any Trubbish or Garbodor encountered.
  • Solo all Team Magma leaders: Maxie, Courtney, and Tabitha.
  • Learn Incinerate to evolve to Combusken. Incinerate must be kept as one of Green's four moves.
  • Once Groudon is defeated or caught, Green may evolve into Blaziken.
Too easy? Too hard? Let me know!

Green came to Hoenn to fight Team Magma, but is sick of all the pollution Pokemon!

• Solo all "pollution Pokemon": Trubbish, Garbodor, Koffing, Weezing, Grimer, and Muk.
  • Once Green knows Incinerate, he must use it at least once against any Trubbish or Garbodor encountered.
  • Learn Incinerate to evolve to Combusken. Incinerate must be kept as one of Green's four moves.
Too easy? Too hard? Let me know!
after some thinking, i'll accept it.

Am I allowed to make my own Pokemon so I can have 6 and start?
I'll make one for you later today. BTW, i still need 3 pokemon to start my OR scramble.
EDIT:
Take Tank the Squirtle. This squirtle belives it is very tanky, and must have an impish, bold or relaxed nature. It must learn a move that lowers opposing pokemon's attack or special attack, or raises it's defense or special defense ASAP. It must keep one of those moves for the whole game, but you can switch one move that fits the criteria for another that fits the criteria. It also refuses to use any moves boosted by mega launcher. No restrictions on evolving into wartortle, but must solo all gym trainers in a gym to evolve into blastoise. It must solo 1 e4 member. Tank also will allow any other pokemon to solo if it needs to instead of it. Depending on the nature you pick, tank must either:
For impish it must keep a water move forever.
For bold it may never have a status move besides the required attack-/spatk-/def+/spdef+ move.
For relaxed it must take a massage every other day you play the game, and it can't battle on the days it doesn't take a massage (note: this doesn't come into action until you can get massages ingame)

To sum it up:
~ Must have impish, bold or relaxed nature
~ Must have either a move that lowers opposing pokemon's attack stat, or raises one of your defense stats. Must keep whole game.
~ Can never use mega launcher boosted moves
~ To evolve into blastoise it must solo all gym trainers in a gym
~ Must solo 1 e4 member
~ For impish it must always have a water move, for bold it may never have a status move that isn't the required one, for relaxed it must take a massage every other day you play the game.

Too hard? drop the "if you have nature this must happen" thing. still too hard? remove can never use mega launcher boosted moves.

EDIT2: forgot about color thing, i think i edited everything to fit.

Last edited:
Hi, so this is my first scramble challenge.

I want a scramble challenge for my Pokemon Omega Ruby, Normal Difficulty.

I don't want anything where an unevolved pokemon (nfe's and pokemon that never evolve are ok) has to solo anything. Also i'd prefer having a starter pokemon. and no legendaries.

And i can trade, but i'd prefer not to.

(hopefully i did this correctly, if i didn't tell me what i did wrong so i can correct it!)

EDITS: Accepted challenges!

Lazy the slakoth by pretzel987.

Yellow Skarmory, never thought I'd see you on this forum lmao. Not A Ladderer shall give you a challenge XD.

.Take Lazy the Slakoth.

This Slakoth knows it has Truant, but really doesn't feel like doing anything about it! So, it decides to make you understand how it feels, and wants you to sympathize with it. However, it loses a battle as a result of its laziness, and realizes that it needs to pick up the pace. However, it has been lazy for so long that not being lazy is really tiring. After defeating Norman, Lazy realizes that if other pokemon can get away with being lazy, IT CAN TOO! And, it realizes that if it takes its time with doing things, it can do them better!

The actual challenges:

Whenever Lazy is immobilized by Truant, you have Truant too: No items, switching, anything. You must waste that turn.
Lazy must be fainted during a Truant turn to evolve into Vigoroth.
As Vigoroth, lose Truant restriction (Obv), but cannot use moves with secondary effects.
Solo Norman to evolve.
As a Slaking, lose the Vigoroth restriction, but regain the Truant restriction.

Summer the vulpix by Regiultima115

Take Summer the Vulpix. Summer loves the Sun. Summer may only use damaging attacks in the sun (Intense Sun counts). Summer may only be evolved during Intense Sunlight (outside during the story). If Summer does not evolve at this time, Summer will stay a Vulpix. Summer refuses to hold any item except the Heat Rock to extend the fun in the sun.

You can DexNav Summer to have Drought. However, Summer must solo all Pokemon with a basic starter types (fire, water, and grass) without using a Super a Effective attacks if you do.

Green the torchic by PSDuckie

This, HelenTheHero.

Take Glory the Azumarill!

Glory knows that she is OP, and embraces that fact! She however needs to know how much you are worth. Glory wants you to have defeated a gym before you can use any attacking moves on her. If Glory is the last Pokemon in the team, let her be KOed. To make sure she is strongest however, Glory must be the highest level member in your party, if another Pokemon is equal level, make sure that Glory levels up to be higher ASAP. As a final measure of her greatness, Glory always needs to keep at least one STAB move ASAP. and it must always be the first move used in battle, regardless of the type of the opponent. Azumarill's STAB moves are Bubble, Water Gun, Bubble Beam, Aqua Tail, Play Rough, and Hydro Pump. You are free to switch one STAB move with another.

Overview
-If you have not defeated a gym yet and you have Glory, you can not use any attacking moves. It is fine to keep them for one of her 4 moves though.
-Highest leveled in your party, if another member gets higher, ASAP level up Glory.
-Keep one STAB move always, and use it first in every battle regardless of the typing of the opponent or ability. You are allowed to switch the STAB move.

Enjoy! If it is to hard, you can remove the gym one. If you would like it harder, make it so that Glory has to be the highest by 10 levels in your party!

Yellow Skarmory take Dr. Boom the Geodude.

Named after the Hearthstone card often called "Dr. Balanced", Geodude feels that he is the most "balanced" on your team and seeks to prove his worth. In fact, Geodude believes himself to be so balanced that GameFreak had to deny him Selfdestruct in Gen VI until level 29! As such, he must have Self-Destruct to evolve. In addition, you must also learn and keep Rock Blast ASAP, as Dr. Balanced loves the element of RNG to fuck your opponent over at the right time. Explosion will replace Self-Destruct when you get it, of course.

As Dr. Boom's bots send their bombs at random enemies, your Geodude must also send its Rock Blast at a random enemy (determined by coinflip or random.org or something to that effect) in each Doubles+ battle it participates in, forgoing all other moves.

As a Graveler, it feels empowered to take on any challenge, so have it solo Norman's entire gym, because nothing proves you're balanced like earning the Balance Badge, right? However, it keeps striving for more, and it's up to you if you wish to grant its wish.

To evolve into Golem, it must kill ten trainer Pokemon, as Graveler, with either Self-Destruct or Explosion. If you remain a Graveler, solo three Elite Four Pokemon. If you decide to evolve, solo an Elite Four member ("Elite Four" here includes Steven).

Glory knows that she is OP, and embraces that fact! She however needs to know how much you are worth. Glory wants you to have defeated a gym before you can use any attacking moves on her. If Glory is the last Pokemon in the team, let her be KOed. To make sure she is strongest however, Glory must be the highest level member in your party, if another Pokemon is equal level, make sure that Glory levels up to be higher ASAP. As a final measure of her greatness, Glory always needs to keep at least one STAB move ASAP. and it must always be the first move used in battle, regardless of the type of the opponent. Azumarill's STAB moves are Bubble, Water Gun, Bubble Beam, Aqua Tail, Play Rough, and Hydro Pump. You are free to switch one STAB move with another.

Overview
-If you have not defeated a gym yet and you have Glory, you can not use any attacking moves. It is fine to keep them for one of her 4 moves though.
-Highest leveled in your party, if another member gets higher, ASAP level up Glory.
-Keep one STAB move always, and use it first in every battle regardless of the typing of the opponent or ability. You are allowed to switch the STAB move.

Enjoy! If it is to hard, you can remove the gym one. If you would like it harder, make it so that Glory has to be the highest by 10 levels in your party!
Shouldn't Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Dive, Hydro Pump, Muddy Water, Play Rough, Scald, Surf, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Waterfall, Whirlpool be the list of STAB moves? (im not sure if i can get them all). also the gym badge rule is redundant, since i can only get marill/azumarill after i get surf or on route 117/route 120. accepted, but can i make the highest be highest by 5 levels? 10 seems a little much.

Named after the Hearthstone card often called "Dr. Balanced", Geodude feels that he is the most "balanced" on your team and seeks to prove his worth. In fact, Geodude believes himself to be so balanced that GameFreak had to deny him Selfdestruct in Gen VI until level 29! As such, he must have Self-Destruct to evolve. In addition, you must also learn and keep Rock Blast ASAP, as Dr. Balanced loves the element of RNG to fuck your opponent over at the right time. Explosion will replace Self-Destruct when you get it, of course.

As Dr. Boom's bots send their bombs at random enemies, your Geodude must also send its Rock Blast at a random enemy (determined by coinflip or random.org or something to that effect) in each Doubles+ battle it participates in, forgoing all other moves.

As a Graveler, it feels empowered to take on any challenge, so have it solo Norman's entire gym, because nothing proves you're balanced like earning the Balance Badge, right? However, it keeps striving for more, and it's up to you if you wish to grant its wish.

To evolve into Golem, it must kill ten trainer Pokemon, as Graveler, with either Self-Destruct or Explosion. If you remain a Graveler, solo three Elite Four Pokemon. If you decide to evolve, solo an Elite Four member ("Elite Four" here includes Steven).
Accepted. i can't trade though, but i wasn't going to evolve it anyway.

Shouldn't Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Dive, Hydro Pump, Muddy Water, Play Rough, Scald, Surf, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Waterfall, Whirlpool be the list of STAB moves? (im not sure if i can get them all). also the gym badge rule is redundant, since i can only get marill/azumarill after i get surf or on route 117/route 120. accepted, but can i make the highest be highest by 5 levels? 10 seems a little much.
Sure, 5 is fine. I was going to do 2-3 Gym Badges, but looking at the map I wasn't sure how many you would have by the time you reached an area where Marill could be caught. And yeah... I forgot the check the TM moves, because I was a derp and forgot about them.

Hi, I'm starting a new Crystal run after my Nuzlocke got murdered by Whitney, and I figured "Hey, let's make it a Scramble Challenge". Easy to medium difficulty and no trading. Besides that, go wild.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi, I'm starting a new Crystal run after my Nuzlocke got murdered by Whitney, and I figured "Hey, let's make it a Scramble Challenge". Easy to medium difficulty and no trading. Besides that, go wild.
Easy uh, I'm not great with easy challenges, but I'ma try anyway!

Take GoEasyOnMe the Cyndaquil. The only condition it has is that it must always be switched out when it is in the red health phase. Good luck!

Hi, so this is my first scramble challenge.

I want a scramble challenge for my Pokemon Omega Ruby, Normal Difficulty.

I don't want anything where an unevolved pokemon (nfe's and pokemon that never evolve are ok) has to solo anything. Also i'd prefer having a starter pokemon. and no legendaries.

And i can trade, but i'd prefer not to.

(hopefully i did this correctly, if i didn't tell me what i did wrong so i can correct it!)

EDITS: Accepted challenges!

Lazy the slakoth by pretzel987.

Yellow Skarmory, never thought I'd see you on this forum lmao. Not A Ladderer shall give you a challenge XD.

.Take Lazy the Slakoth.

This Slakoth knows it has Truant, but really doesn't feel like doing anything about it! So, it decides to make you understand how it feels, and wants you to sympathize with it. However, it loses a battle as a result of its laziness, and realizes that it needs to pick up the pace. However, it has been lazy for so long that not being lazy is really tiring. After defeating Norman, Lazy realizes that if other pokemon can get away with being lazy, IT CAN TOO! And, it realizes that if it takes its time with doing things, it can do them better!

The actual challenges:

Whenever Lazy is immobilized by Truant, you have Truant too: No items, switching, anything. You must waste that turn.
Lazy must be fainted during a Truant turn to evolve into Vigoroth.
As Vigoroth, lose Truant restriction (Obv), but cannot use moves with secondary effects.
Solo Norman to evolve.
As a Slaking, lose the Vigoroth restriction, but regain the Truant restriction.

Summer the vulpix by Regiultima115

Take Summer the Vulpix. Summer loves the Sun. Summer may only use damaging attacks in the sun (Intense Sun counts). Summer may only be evolved during Intense Sunlight (outside during the story). If Summer does not evolve at this time, Summer will stay a Vulpix. Summer refuses to hold any item except the Heat Rock to extend the fun in the sun.

You can DexNav Summer to have Drought. However, Summer must solo all Pokemon with a basic starter types (fire, water, and grass) without using a Super a Effective attacks if you do.

Green the torchic by PSDuckie

Glory the Azumarill by HelenTheHero

Glory knows that she is OP, and embraces that fact! She however needs to know how much you are worth. Glory wants you to have defeated a 3 gyms before you can use any attacking moves on her. If Glory is the last Pokemon in the team, let her be KOed. To make sure she is strongest however, Glory must be the highest level member in your party, if another Pokemon is tied or higher, make sure that Glory levels up to be higher ASAP. As a final measure of her greatness, Glory always needs to keep at least one STAB move ASAP. and it must always be the first move used in battle, regardless of the type of the opponent. You are free to switch one STAB move with another.

Overview
-If you have not defeated a 3 gyms yet and you have Glory, you can not use any attacking moves. It is fine to keep them for one of her 4 moves though.

Dr. Boom the Geodude by AOPSUser

I need 1 more to start my scramble.

Take Hypnotizer the drowzee. This rowzee wants to hypnotize everyone. To evolve into hypno, it must use hypnosis on 10 trainer-owned pokemon and take them out. It also must keep hypnosis forever, and learn it ASAP. if there is a wild battle, hypnotizer must switch in or be the lead, and use hypnosis on it. If the opposing pokemon
wakes up, you must run away from the wild battle. It must put to sleep 1 pokemon from each E4 member and ko 1 from each e4 member (can be the same pokemon) and put to sleep and KO two pokemon from the champion.

To sum it up:
~ Must learn hypnosis asap and keep it forever
~ Must use hypnosis on any wild pokemon, must switch in to them. If wild pokemon wakes up, you must run. (if it's too hard to catch a scramblemon, this can be ignored)
~ Must use hypnosis on and KO 10 trainer pokemon to evolve into hypno.
~ Must put to sleep 1 pokemon from each e4 member and ko 1 pokemon from each e4 member
~ Must put to sleep and KO two pokemon from the champion.

Too hard? drop Must put to sleep and KO two pokemon from the champion. Too easy? increase to 15 trainer pokemon that you have to use hypnosis on and KO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)