Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Well, Crawdaunt will be easy... but Cacturne (Shiftry?) will be the biggest problem. I'll try it anyway.

LucarioOfLegends, well... I'm not good making scramblemons, so maybe another time. Sorry :(.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
PSDuckie: I'll think about it, but I still want to try and keep up these rules. If we get down to the last 10 or so pages before the scramble is moved to another thread, then I will let you.

I would also like to do a Soul Silver scramble, so here are the rules.
  • Cannot Trade or use Pokewalker, so only Pokemon in the game itself.
  • Medium Difficulty since it is my first time.
  • I will accept solos, but nothing to crazy.
  • Personalities and Nicknames are highly recommended!
Good luck choosing!
I present KnockKnock the Hoothoot. KnockKnock is a courteous little bird who always knocks before entering, so, every time it switches in, it must initiate with a contact move (i.e., any of its physical attacks barring Natural Gift). On the flip side, KnockKnock is also a competitive little bird who wants to prevail over its feathered/billed brethren. Before Kanto, it must solo Falkner's Gym, both of Will's Xatu, and Karen's Murkrow. If moving on to Kanto, it must solo Misty's Golduck, Blue's Pidgeot, Will's Xatu (he only has one for round 2), and Karen's Honchkrow. (I was considering including Lance's Altaria as well, but it has Double Team and Perish Song, so I'll make that one optional.) Oh, and it always wants to knock, so you can't put it in the PC or Day Care.

Okay... Here I go. Hello, I'm kind of new here and while I wait for Pokémon Sun & Moon, I thought it would be a good idea to do a challenge.

-I'll be doing Pokémon Emerald.
-I can't trade since it's on PC.
-Normal difficulty? Something not too hard but also not too easy.
-Well, I think it would be a good idea to have a 4 Pokémon Challenge since I will need HM Slaves and I hate wasting move-space on HMs.
-Also, I want to try using anything that is not a starter, because I always beat my games with them so I want something new to try.
-I think that's all I can think of.
I present Thirsty the Mawile. Every time you encounter a Water-type not being soloed by another Scramblemon, Thirsty develops an uncontrollable urge to switch in and use only jaw-related moves (i.e., Bite, Crunch, or Vicegrip) until either it or the Water-type faints. (It can wait for Spores to drop its powder, though, if needed.) To prevent any potential loopholes, you cannot enter a Trainer battle unless Thirsty is in your party with at least 1 HP. I won't make it mandatory to solo anything with Thirsty (although you can if you want), but it must land the finishing blow against all Pokémon in Sootopolis Gym and all of Wallace's Pokémon (by which, of course, I mean those not taken care of by other Scramblemons). Oh, and one more thing: Thirsty is awfully picky about healing items. Aside from (Max) Revives and Rare Candies, the only items you can heal it with are Fresh Water, Soda Pop, and Lemonade.

If there are any questions/concerns with any of the Scramblemons presented here, please let me know on my profile page (or via PM if you prefer).

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Mygavolt said:
I present KnockKnock the Hoothoot. KnockKnock is a courteous little bird who always knocks before entering, so, every time it switches in, it must initiate with a contact move (i.e., any of its physical attacks barring Natural Gift). On the flip side, KnockKnock is also a competitive little bird who wants to prevail over its feathered/billed brethren. Before Kanto, it must solo Falkner's Gym, both of Will's Xatu, and Karen's Murkrow. If moving on to Kanto, it must solo Misty's Golduck, Blue's Pidgeot, Will's Xatu (he only has one for round 2), and Karen's Honchkrow. (I was considering including Lance's Altaria as well, but it has Double Team and Perish Song, so I'll make that one optional.) Oh, and it always wants to knock, so you can't put it in the PC or Day Care.
Why would I even put KnockKnock in the the PC or Day Care when I can just manually grind? Also, when your'e talking about the switching in things, do you mean when it is out front and you encounter something, or just switching in?

UPDATE #1

-Started Pokémon Emerald.
-Chose Mudkip as my starter.
-Defeated May at Route 103.
-Carefully avoided every Trainer in Route 102 except Youngster Calvin.
-Taught Wally how to catch a Pokémon.
-Caught Marill at Route 104 to use as a HM Slave.
-Grinded a little bit so I can catch Spores.
-Caught Spores!
-Grinded until Spores learned Stun Spore (Lvl 7)
-Saved the Devon Corp. employee at Petalburg Woods.
-Got Cut.
-Challenged the Trainers at Route 116.
-Defeated Roxanne easily (Mega Drain + Leech Seed is perfect)

NOTES: So far, the challenge is going smoothly. The only problem I had was in a battle with Lady Cindy. She healed her Zigzagoon's Paralysis with a Full Restore, and when I tried Paralyzing it again, it got Poisoned thanks to Spores's Effect Spore. Doesn't help that I didn't have a Save State ready in case something like that happened. Also, I didn't know Mawile can only be found at Victory Road, so I have to wait a loooong time before I can attempt that part of my challenge. Oh well. Also, I realized Marill can't learn Cut. Doh!

Current Team:

Spores Lv18
-Quirky
-Effect Spore
-None
-Mega Drain
-Tackle
-Stun Spore
-Leech Seed

Mudkip Lv9
-Mild
-Torrent
-None
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud-Slap

Marill Lv5
-Adamant
-Huge Power
-None
-Tackle
-Defense Curl

I know I was supposed to start yesterday, so I'll see if I can do another one later.

EDIT: Here's Update #2
-Caught a Nincada so it can learn Cut.
-Saved Peeko at Rusturf Tunnel.
-Got a PokéNav.
-Defeated May at Rustboro City.
-Registered Karen, Jerry, Haley, Winston, James, Cindy and Calvin in the PokéNav.
-Went to Dewford Town, also registered Norman in the Pokénav.
-Registered Elliot in the PokéNav.
-Got Flash and taught it to Nincada.
-Completely forgot that Flash can't be used till I have the Knuckle Badge.
-Found an Everstone and equipped it to Spores.
-Delivered Mr. Stone's Letter to Steven.
-Carefully avoided all the Trainers in Route 109.
-Spent some time looking for Plusle (**** you, Electrike).
-Caught Friendship!
-Went to the Granite Cave again to level up Friendship.
-Got thrashed by Brawly.
-Went back to the Granite Cave to grind again.
-FINALLY defeated Brawly.

NOTES: Sorry for swearing at Electrike, but everytime I found one it paralyzed Spores and prevented me from escaping. Also, I forgot that Brawly's Meditite knew Focus Punch, which knocked out Friendship when I made a bad prediction.

Current team:

Spores Lv24
-Quirky
-Effect Spore
-Everstone
-Mega Drain
-Headbutt
-Stun Spore
-Leech Seed

Friendship Lv21
-Brave
-Plus
-Silk Scarf
-Spark
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack
-Helping Hand

Marill Lv6
-Adamant
-Huge Power
-None
-Tackle
-Defense Curl
-Tail Whip

Mudkip Lv9
-Mild
-Torrent
-None
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud-Slap

Nincada Lv6
-Rash
-Compound Eyes
-None
-Scratch
-Flash
-Leech Life
-Cut

Until next time!

Last edited:
Hey all!
I recently downloaded Pokémon Sacred Gold, and I want to make it even more interesting, so I decided to do a scramble :) I have quite a few rules though:

- evolution restrictions are allowed, but all pokémon must reach its final evolution before the E4
- at least 5 member of my team must be accessible befor the 7th gym
- one pokémon/type. if secondary typings match, it's ok
- since there is a greater number of pokemon than in the original games, i don't really want to use trash like rattata. one is fine, just please don't make my team consist of early game rodents and bugs :D
- may replace some pokémon if i reach kanto if you wish so
- medium difficulty pls?

so that would be it, I hope I didn't give too much restrictions. feel free to suggest me (almost) everything, my main goal is to try out new stuff, not bad stuff :D

LucarioOfLegends, take BICEP BEETLE the Pinsir. This pinsir is convinced that it is a fighting type, and must learn and keep at least two fighting moves, while may not learn any bug type moves. BICEP BEETLE is incredibly competitive, and is unwilling to switch if hit by a fighting move or a status condition. When possible, BICEP BEETLE must learn either Thrash, Submission, or Guillotine due to its undying fury. If its health is on red, it must use one of these moves until it faints or wins the battle. In addition, BICEP BEETLE does not want to cheat, and will refuse performance enhancing drugs (stat boosting items). Since it believes it is a fighting type, BICEP BEETLE must solo Karen. (If another pokemon is soloing her, have it solo Pryce).

-Came back to Route 109 to challenge all trainers.
-Registered Ricky and Lola in the PokéNav.
-Defeated the Trainers at the Seashore House and got six Soda Pops.
-Thwarted Team Aqua's plan at the Oceanic Museum.
-Registered Isabel in the PokéNav.
-Won the first Trick House challenge.
-Registered Miguel, Amy and Liv in the PokéNav.
-Defeated May at Route 110 (and I only used 1 Soda Pop!)
-Registered Edwin in the PokéNav.
-Got Rock Smash and taught it to Marill.
-Got a Mach Bike from Rydel.
-Defeated Wally at Mauville City (poor guy...)
-Registered Rose, Dalton, Abigail and Benjamin in the PokéNav.
-Defeated Wattson!

Current Team:

Spores Lv30
-Quirky
-Effect Spore
-Everstone
-Mega Drain
-Headbutt
-Stun Spore
-Leech Seed

Friendship Lv26
-Brave
-Plus
-Silk Scarf
-Spark
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack
-Helping Hand

Marill Lv6
-Adamant
-Huge Power
-None
-Tackle
-Defense Curl
-Tail Whip
-Rock Smash

Nincada Lv6
-Rash
-Compound Eyes
-None
-Scratch
-Flash
-Leech Life
-Cut

Mudkip Lv11
-Mild
-Torrent
-None
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud-Slap
-Water Gun

NOTES: I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. If I can keep this going I may be able to complete this challenge before Sun and Moon are available. Maybe next time I'll ask for a harder challenge, maybe without non-evolving Pokémon.

Last edited:
czoli123 Assuming Nincada is catchable in Sacred Gold, take a Nincada. Name it whatever you want, because it's the Shedinja you'll be using in the end, not the Ninjask.

• Every time you defeat a trainer while using the Nincada, he raises an amount of money from that trainer equal to the amount that you win from the trainer. Raise 50,000 to evolve.
  • Once the Nincada evolves, box or release the Ninjask and use the Shedinja.
  • Solo all Poison-types not already soloed by other mons.
  • Solo Koga and Janine.
Too easy? Too hard? Let me know and I'll change it!

Hey all!
I recently downloaded Pokémon Sacred Gold, and I want to make it even more interesting, so I decided to do a scramble :) I have quite a few rules though:

- evolution restrictions are allowed, but all pokémon must reach its final evolution before the E4
- at least 5 member of my team must be accessible befor the 7th gym
- one pokémon/type. if secondary typings match, it's ok
- since there is a greater number of pokemon than in the original games, i don't really want to use trash like rattata. one is fine, just please don't make my team consist of early game rodents and bugs :D
- may replace some pokémon if i reach kanto if you wish so
- medium difficulty pls?

so that would be it, I hope I didn't give too much restrictions. feel free to suggest me (almost) everything, my main goal is to try out new stuff, not bad stuff :D
I gave this one to someone else last year, but they quit the Scramble before actually getting it.

Assuming you can get Sandshrew in that game, take:

Shrewd the Sandshrew.

Shrewd hates to waste moves with normal effectiveness attacks, so here's the kicker - you may only attack a Pokémon if you can hit it for Super Effective damage. If it can't deal SE damage, it must immediately switch out to something. You may not use any moves that raise stats by less than 2 stages, because Shrewd believes that it's a waste of time to raise stats one stage at a time. Also, it may not use any moves with an accuracy below 90, because it thinks that's too much of a waste to miss. You may evolve to Sandslash freely, but once it evolves, you may not change any of its moves.

tl;dr:
  • Only use SE attacks; if it can't, it must switch out
  • No stat boosting by less than 2 stages at a time.
  • No moves with an accuracy below 90.
  • Evolve to Sandslash any time you want, but be aware that the moveset is locked on evolution.

czoli123 Assuming Nincada is catchable in Sacred Gold, take a Nincada. Name it whatever you want, because it's the Shedinja you'll be using in the end, not the Ninjask.

• Every time you defeat a trainer while using the Nincada, he raises an amount of money from that trainer equal to the amount that you win from the trainer. Raise 50,000 to evolve.
  • Solo Koga and Janine.
Too easy? Too hard? Let me know and I'll change it!
I gave this one to someone else last year, but they quit the Scramble before actually getting it.

Assuming you can get Sandshrew in that game, take:

Shrewd the Sandshrew.

Shrewd hates to waste moves with normal effectiveness attacks, so here's the kicker - you may only attack a Pokémon if you can hit it for Super Effective damage. If it can't deal SE damage, it must immediately switch out to something. You may not use any moves that raise stats by less than 2 stages, because Shrewd believes that it's a waste of time to raise stats one stage at a time. Also, it may not use any moves with an accuracy below 90, because it thinks that's too much of a waste to miss. You may evolve to Sandslash freely, but once it evolves, you may not change any of its moves.

tl;dr:
  • Evolve to Sandslash any time you want, but be aware that the moveset is locked on evolution.
Thank you for your suggestions! I forgot to mention that basically every pokémon is catchable from the first 4 gens.
Anyways, I don't know if soloing Koga with a Shedinja will be possible, since I pretty sure he has sucker punch, but I'm gonna give it a try, at the very least I'm gonna shadow sneak the hell out of him :D the rest seems manageable though, same for Sandshrew. So far my team is:

Nincada
  • Solo Koga and Janine.
Shrewd the Sandshrew
4 more to go!

I'm kind of hyper right now thanks to the leaks. So here's...

-Won the second Trick House challenge.
-Backtracked to the Granite Cave to see what I can find (just a Repel, a Rare Candy and another Everstone. Lame).
-Registered Dylan, Maria, Isaac, Lydia, Anna and Meg in the PokéNav.
-Got Strength at the Rusturf Tunnel and taught it to Mudkip.
-Got the Exp. Share at Rustboro City and gave it to Friendship.
-Traded my Harbor Mail for a Coin Case at Mauville City.
-Defeated the Winstrate family at Route 111.
-Registered Trent in the PokéNav.
-Registered Wilton and Brooke in the PokéNav.
-Registered Madeline and Lao in the PokéNav.
-Met Lanette at Fallarbor Town.
-Registered Steve and Bernie in the PokéNav.
-Met Team Magma at Meteor Falls.
-Registered Nob and Cyndy in the PokéNav.
-Took the Exp. Share from Friendship since he reached the same level as Spores.
-Defeated Tabitha and Maxie at Mt. Chimney.
-Registered Diana and Ethan in the PokéNav.
-Returned the Meteorite to Prof. Cozmo and got Return.
-Taught Return to Friendship.
-Defeated Flannery.

Current Team

Spores Lv36
-Quirky
-Effect Spore
-Everstone
-Mega Drain
-Headbutt
-Stun Spore
-Leech Seed

Friendship Lv35
-Brave
-Plus
-Silk Scarf
-Spark
-Thunder Wave
-Return
-Helping Hand

Marill Lv9
-Adamant
-Huge Power
-None
-Tackle
-Defense Curl
-Tail Whip
-Rock Smash

Nincada Lv6
-Rash
-Compound Eyes
-None
-Scratch
-Flash
-Leech Life
-Cut

Mudkip Lv14
-Mild
-Torrent
-None
-Strength
-Growl
-Mud-Slap
-Water Gun

NOTES: I always knew that Flannery is one of the hardest Leaders in RSE but damn, she forced me to buy lots of healing items, and even then, it was hard.

By the way, can you recommend me a fourth move for Friendship? I'm planning on getting Thunderbol from the Mauville Game corner, I already taught Return to it and Helping Hand is a required move for this challenge.

Thank you for your suggestions! I forgot to mention that basically every pokémon is catchable from the first 4 gens.
Anyways, I don't know if soloing Koga with a Shedinja will be possible, since I pretty sure he has sucker punch, but I'm gonna give it a try, at the very least I'm gonna shadow sneak the hell out of him :D the rest seems manageable though, same for Sandshrew. So far my team is:

Nincada
  • Solo Koga and Janine.
Shrewd the Sandshrew

4 more to go!
still accepting challenges. please?

Edit: here's a list with pokémon locations
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_hJYCrKepHaYlMwdDQ0V2hIN2M

Last edited:

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
still accepting challenges. please?

Edit: here's a list with pokémon locations
https://sites.google.com/site/sgssdocs/documents
Catch Adele the Chatot. You must only use one Pokemon while catching Adele.

Adele gets in love with the Pokemon that has battled her. It's a kind of a Stockholm syndrome, but she feels like the only one good for her is someone like you. Either way, she will need Chatter and Sing as soon as possible.

Any double battle you enter, you must fight with the Pokemon Adele is in love with and Adele. Adele must only use Sing to impress her lover.

If playing a single battle and use Chatter, Adele just starts chatting about how handsome her lover is. If the target gets confused, Adele must switch out as it obviously not understands her, otherwise she must keep using Chatter, until she dies, as they're obviously a good discussion partner.

You get 1 other move from the start, when you catch her. All other moves must be unlocked by solo'ing a Gym Leader, Rival or Rocket Admin with Sing and Chatter. For example, if you learn Uproar, you must solo a Gym Leader to unlock the availability to use it.

Good luck! You can get Chatot in Sprout Tower!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Blues Rules, take a Patrat named Watching

Watching is extremely proud of its eyesight, and thinks it is more important than anything else. As such, it must learn and never forget Leer, Hypnosis, and Mean Look simultaneously. If one of those moves has not been learned yet, any move is allowed in its slot until it can be learned. Because Watching likes to spy on its opponents from a distance, but not too far, it must always be in the second slot pre-battle. Finally, it refuses to evolve until it can take sand and bright lights in its eyes , it may not evolve until the Nimbasa Gym is beaten, and must solo Elesa so it can effectively keep track of anything.

Recap:
  • Must learn Leer, Hypnosis, and Mean Look and have them all at the same time.
  • Cannot forget said moves during the entirety of game.
  • Must always be in second slot pre-battle. (with exception of Elesa)
  • Cannot evolve until Nimbasa City Gym is beaten.
  • Must solo Elesa.
Good luck choosing!

Current Mons:
Grimer (Rotten Jam)
Take any starter you want to! However, name it after one of the other starters.

At the start of the game you won't have any restrictions. However, as soon as your starter has the possibility to learn a move that the one its named after, it must learn this. From this point on you may only use moves that both Pokemon can learn. You may compare to the corresponding Pokemon of the line.

Here are the shared moves for the base forms, unless specified its a TM. You may want to look up where to get some. Headbutt is fairly early as well, after the second gym:

Chikorita + Totodile: Natural Gift (level-up Chikorita), Toxic, Hidden Power, Protect, Frustration, Return, Iron Tail, Double Team, Facade, Secret Power, Rest, Attract, Endure, Swords Dance, Captivate, Sleep Talk, Swagger, Substitute, Cut, AncientPower (breeding both, Tutor), Headbutt (Tutor), Mud-Slap (Tutor), Snore (Tutor).
Chikorita + Cyndaquil: Tackle (level-up both), Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Protect, Frustration, Return, Double Team, Facade, Secret Power, Rest, Attract, Endure, Captivate, Sleep Talk, Natural Gift, Swagger, Substitute, Cut, Headbutt (Tutor), Snore (Tutor), Mud-Slap (Tutor).
Totodile + Cyndaquil: Leer (level-up both), Toxic, Hidden Power, Protect, Frustration, Return, Dig, Double Team, Aerial Ace, Facade, Rest, Secret Power, Endure, Attract, Captivate, Sleep Talk, Natural Gift, Swagger, Substitute, Cut, Thrash (level-up Totodile, breeding Cyndaquil), Headbutt (Tutor), Mud-Slap (Tutor), Snore (Tutor).

Good luck; have fun!

Also still accepting, but would like a starter so I can start.
Take Luxury, the Meowth. Luxury likes to spend all his/her money on expensive stuff, so you always need to heal it with the most expensive healing item you have access to at the moment. It can learn Pay Day, but can't use it yet - in order to lift the healing restriction, Luxury needs to solo 5 fighting, 5 rock and 5 ghost type pokémon. (If it gets a move to actually damage ghost types, I haven't checked Meowth's moveset.) In order to succesfully unlock Pay Day, it needs to solo 10 fighting, 10 rock, and 5 steel type pokémon. To evolve it into Persian, it has to solo one of Morty's, one of Chuck's and one of Janine's pokémon. Have fun, and let me know if it's too hard!

I'm still accepting, there's only 3 more pokémon needed! I would like to use a starter (from any of the four generations, excluding Chikorita and Mudkip) and a surfer is still needed.
My team so far:
- Shedinja
- Sandslash
- Chatot

-Got the Go-Goggles from May.
-Caught Tiamat!
-Started to grind again...
-Remembered that I had the Exp. Share and some Rare Candies so I stopped grinding.
-Registered Dusty in the PokéNav.
-Defeated the third Trick House challenge.
-Defeated Norman. (How the hell that underleveled Slaking is so strong???)
-Received Surf from Wally's dad and taught it to Marill.
-Defeated the strangely underleveled Swimmers at Route 103.
-Defeated the fourth Trick House challenge.
-Got Thunderbolt from Wattson after the New Mauville sidequest and taught it to Friendship.
-Registered Timothy on the PokéNav.
-Registered Andres, Tony, Cory, Thalia, Kira and Dan in the PokéNav.
-At this point I remember that Tentacool is a Poison-Type so now I start Tiamat's part of the challenge.
-Tiamat's evolution challenge progress: 1 Ice/5 Poison/0 Electric/0 Fire.
-Met Steven at Route 118.
-Registered Catherine and Jackson in the PokéNav.
-Defeated Shelly at the Weather Institute.
-Caught a Tropius at Route 118 and taught it Cut, Strength and Flash.
-Defeated May at Route 118.
-Got Fly from May and taught it to Tropius.
-Registered Robert in the PokéNav.
-Got the Devon Scope from Steven.
-Tiamat's evolution challenge progress: 1 Ice/5 Poison/3 Electric/3 Fire.
-Put the Exp. Share on Friendship since its starting to lag behind.
-Defeated Winona.

Current Team:

Spores Lv42
-Quirky
-Effect Spore
-Everstone
-Mega Drain
-Headbutt
-Stun Spore
-Leech Seed

Friendship Lv41
-Brave
-Plus
-Exp. Share
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Return
-Helping Hand

Tiamat Lv43
-Relaxed
-Arena Trap
-None
-Crunch
-Sand-Attack
-Faint Attack
-Dig

Tropius Lv25
-Adamant
-Chlorophyll
-None
-Cut
-Strength
-Flash
-Sweet Scent

Marill Lv9
-Adamant
-Huge Power
-None
-Surf
-Defense Curl
-Tail Whip
-Rock Smash

NOTES: I'm starting to hate Norman, a lot. Even though he got nerfed in Emerald.

czioli23, take a Pineco named Time Bomb. Time Bomb has anger issues and will burst if stimulated enough. Time Bomb must always keep either Selfdestruct or Explosion in it's movepool. At the start of every battle, Time Bomb's explosion counter usually starts at 2, yet will go up to 3 for major battles (rival, gym leader, evil team leader/admin, other notable trainers), and will go down by one whenever...
  • It is hit by a critical hit.
  • It is afflicted by a status condition, other than sleep.
  • It has it's health go down to yellow.
  • It has it's stats reduced by 2 or more (Ex. Two growls, one feather dance).
  • It is hit by a super effective move.
  • An x item is used on it.
Time Bomb has trouble calming down, and can only do it in one of two ways. All increase the explosion counter by one.
  • It consumes a Berry.
  • In a trainer battle, it wastes a turn by throwing a pokeball at the opponent, giving it time to rest.
Once the explosion counter is 0, Time Bomb must forcibly explode. Given I do not know who the gyms/leaders are, you have the option to solo two gym leaders after the second gym. The first gym solo allows Time Bomb to evolve, while the second one sets the explosion counter to permanently start at 3. In addition, assuming the game has an elite four, it must solo at least 4 of the Pokemon used by the elite four/champion. If not, it must solo at least two of the opponents in the final battle.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Gonna move my SS scramble stuff here.

Good luck choosing!

Current Mons:
Grimer (Rotten Jam)
Hoothoot (KnockKnock)
Chikorita(Cyndaquil)
Meowth (Luxury)
Golbat (Unloved)
Pinsir (BICEP BEETLE)

Since I don't like double posting, here is your starter czoli!\

Take Baby Teeth the Totodile:

This specific Totodile has a genetic mutation has a genetic mutation where its teeth are unnaturally small and frail. This means, contrary to a normal Totodile, it cannot use a bite based move at any point during its lifetime (I'm saying that like its a nuzlocke or something) . If you need to know which moves I recommend looking up the Strong Jaw Ability. It also cannot fight any Rock or Steel type Pokemon, as it is afraid that its teeth will break when attacked by them. No evolution restrictions!

Last edited:
LucarioOfLegends, take Unloved the Golbat.

Everyone hates Zubat for being so ridiculously annoying. Unloved knows it's hated and constantly passed over, and it's become very bitter towards trainers. So here's your challenge:

- At first opportunity, learn and keep both Frustration and Payback. Never forget either move, and never give Unloved Return.
- If Unloved is switched in it must immediately lead off with Frustration before it can use another move.
- You may not use methods to intentionally increase Unloved's friendship. Levelling up and walking with it are fine; using friendship-raising berries or giving it a massage, for example, is forbidden.
- The only healing items you are allowed to use on Unloved outside of the Pokémon Centre are bitter herbs. Expect to be flying back to Goldenrod City a lot to stock up.
- To evolve to Golbat, OHKO a Pokémon within 4 levels of it using Frustration. Evolving to Crobat is forbidden; you need to keep Unloved's friendship as low as possible at all times.

Thank you for your challenges! My team so far:
- Shedinja
- Sandshrew (Shrewd)
- Chatot (Adele)
- Pineco (Time Bomb)
- Baby Teeth (Totodile)
- open

There's only one left to go! My team is currently lacking a strong attacker outside of Totodile, and to a lesser extent Sandshrew, so one would be appricieted :) Also, I might begin my challenge today, if I can finish my presentation in time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)