The Shiny Horror Picture Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to my first giveaway! All graphics made by Flute. In this giveaway, I'll be giving away some pokemon, but you need to answer some questions first. The winner may receive any of these beautiful pokemon RNG'd by yours truly. You may only answer one question per post and get one pokemon if answered right. Anyone who breaks this rule is not allowed to participate. Didn't answer the question right? Don't worry, I'll give some hints if 8 people or so aren't getting it. If you win a pokemon, you get semi redis rights only if you use the graphic used in the giveaway, if not non-redis for you. Make sure you link back to this thread.
Giveaway ends on 11/1/11

Questions

1. Explain to me how a cavity forms. (best explanation wins)
2. What did Lady Gaga dress up as for this year's VMAs?
3. Why do leaves turn orange, red and yellow in fall?
4. What was the highest grossing movie of the year and how much money did it make?
5. Give me the names of ten different Nintendo villains and each villain has to be from a different game series.
6. How was Davy Jones killed in Pirates of the Carribean On World's End?
7. Name five mythologic figures Odysseus came in contact in the Odyssey.
8. What did Lindsay Lohan had painted on her nails when she went to a court hearing?
9. What area of the forest could the Headless Horseman not cross in the myth?
10. I'm just a _____ _______
Winners! Day 1

1. Biosci- Chandelure DONE
2. Najdorf- Chandelure
3. gallade_12
4. Ninjawes- Sableye
5. Pareidolia- Chandelure DONE
6. Cipher Admin Lovrina- Sableye DONE
7. Vulgo- Sableye DONE
8. Pink Floyd- Joltik DONE
9. zachmac
10. Hozu- Joltik​

Winners! Day 2
1. czechm8- Sableye
2. nachocheese999- Sableye
3. IceArceus12- Chandelure
4. Peppers
5. Talking Lion- Sableye DONE
6. Impact
7. eriXtone- Sableye
8. coolbiz- Chandelure
9. tikidude
10. Fell Angel- Chandelure

All of these pokemon are shiny!​

Name: Shiny's Chandelure
Nature: Timid
Ivs: 30 | x | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30
HP Fight 70
Evs: 4 Hp | 252 SpA | 252 Spe
Ability: Flash Fire
OT: Raquel
ID: 41328
Moves:
EV'd- Shadow Ball | Fire Blast | Energy Ball | Hidden Power

Name: Shiny's Joltik
Nature: Timid
Ivs: 31 | x | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31
HP Water 70
Evs: untouched
Ability: Compoundeyes
Moves:
Bug Bite | Gastro Acid | Slash | Electro Ball

Name: Shiny's Sableye (F)
Nature: Bold
Ivs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Evs: Untouched
Ability: Prankster
Moves:
Taunt | Will O Wisp | Recover | Trick

7. Aragog (the giant spider), Fluffy (three-headed dog), Buckbeak (hippogriff)

I guess that should do it :)

Hagreg's Pets:
- Agrog
- Buckbeak
- Fluffy

Oops, too late. Guess I'll try the Nightmare Before Christmas Question.
- Lock
- Shock
- Barrel

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
3. Who is my main (most played character) in Super Smash Bros Brawl?

Pikachu Imo, but we all know it's Mario xD

Yeah, I do see more people playing Kirby but if you think about it the creator of Kirby created Smash bros, so technically Kirby is the main character o.o

but he's not my main

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Yeah, I do see more people playing Kirby but if you think about it the creator of Kirby created Smash bros, so technically Kirby is the main character o.o

but he's not my main
Dang I keep reading it wrong. Oh well since I guess I'm out. Idk, You seem like the kind of person that would play as the Earthbound Characters maybe Captain Falcon :P

Dang I keep reading it wrong. Oh well since I guess I'm out. Idk, You seem like the kind of person that would play as the Earthbound Characters maybe Captain Falcon :P
well, you're getting there :P

pretty much 1 character guess per post

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
The Rules said:
If you are going to ask questions to win your giveaway Pokemon as prizes, make sure it has a definite researchable answer, and not something that is found on pure guesswork. Asking for the local football team of your home town, for example, is fine (if you tell them what hometown you are in), asking for people to guess what your favorite [insert random thing here] is a bad question to ask since its an excuse to increase people's post count needlessly.

^
I'll rewrite the questions then to fit more with some things I can associate with Halloween then. I think that'll be better for the people trying to win some pokemon.

Questions are rewritten, enjoy and hopefully more people are able to answer them. None really have personal attachments now.

3. Name three banned Pokemon episodes and list the reason why they are banned.
computer soldier porygon: seizure galore
barbaroach vs wishcash: unfortunate timing earthquake wize
legend of dratini: guns =! pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)