The Smogon Transformice Thread

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think some people are taking this game a bit too seriously. The Shaman fights, the shaman killing everyone, and just the chaos ans wackyness of what happens is part of the fun. If you don't like it go to a more serious room, if the shaman kills everyone make the best out of the bad situation and laugh it off. It's best if he tricks everyone into jumping onto an invisible platform or something. Nine times out of ten the shaman killing everyone won't even end that badly for you. So basically

CALM
THE
FUCK
DOWN

Also farmer mouse Genny is adorable

If the shaman killed everyone with an anvil god or a trick floor, I'd be fine with it, but a cannon ball or spirit just isn't creative.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guys go to transformice.com (no .en) to play on the french server. Its kind of annoying but at least you get to play. I am currently in /room Smogon if anyone wants to keep me from being lonely.

That pendulum box level needs to be removed until they fix the coming out the box glitch which makes the cart stages a lot easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)