The Summer Begins - Joint Giveaway (Over! Winners! Get your Pokemon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mega Metal here for a Joint GA between me and Red!

Today is the beginning of Summer so for this GA we'll be giving Pokemon related to Summer!

Here's my GA Poke:

Vulpix NN Okami ♀ lvl 5 -ut(OT: Linda ID: 30031)
Quiet | Drought | Dreamyard (Egg)
30 / 3 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 0
Flare Blitz | Heat Wave | Tail Whip | Roar
Non Redis | Cloned via AR

A beauty isn't she? Now to win Okami here's what you must do:

You must answer what makes you think of summer and why. And it can't be because of the heat. That's obvious.

Winners:

Neotornado
ToastTyrant13
Julios
Mannyfanaz
humpy92
iDeath
assassinfred
fireworks
Guypersonman
OOH_shiny
tentafool

Honorable Mentions:

Luxpluff91
Tooned
sophies
Zuzu
Kepperino
Cereza

Honorable Mentions get Red's Pokemon. Thank you for participating!

Red

Well here is my part of the Giveaway! Where I live, and where my Ethnic country resides, is that we have a special insect that is only seen in the summer. Cicadas of course! By far my favorite real bug, but hardly my favorite bug Pokemon! XD 6 People who didn't win the vulpix, but deserve on Honorable mention:
1.) Luxpluff91
2.) Tooned
3.) Sophies
4.) Kepperino
5.) Cereza
6.) Zuzu

These guys get the nincada / Ninjask / Shedninja !

+

#290 Nincada | ★ | Gender: Female
Nature: [Jolly] | Ability: [Compoundeyes] | Hatched @: [White Forest]
OT: [Akai] | ID: [40728] | Date: [6/21/2011]
IV's: [31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31] | EV's: [UT] Redis Rights: Non Redis | Cloning Method: [AR] | Cart Used: [Original] Note: [Summer Giveaway Pokemon] | Availability: [UT @ Level 1]​

You know what reminds me of Summer? Ice cream. Ice cream is definitely my favorite dessert and is there a better part of the year to enjoy some ice cream than Summer?

sumer reminds me that we are free that adults cant keep our creatitivity from us that we have power that the sun smiles upon us thats what summer reminds me of

What reminds me of summer you ask? Sneaking over the wall to get in my neighbors pool at midnight, ripping the kid next door off to mow my part of the lawn, sitting next to the road with a raccoon puppet on my hand with a sizeable sign reading "Endangered Please Donate"

But most of all Pokemon 24/7 *sips lemonade*

What reminds me of summer has to be the atmosphere; Everyone seems a lot happier, due to vacation and such, and... I always have time to relax and reflect back on simple times (wow I sound old... -.-)

What makes me think of summer is the fireworks. Everyone here in New York loves summer, so fireworks go off every night. it makes me happy that school is over and will be until september

Summer makes me think of spending time with friends outside. Doing tings like playing manhunt, going to the pool, staying outside, and riding bikes.

Summer reminds me of Freedom and having a different Enviroment. It makes you feel more free not having to Study for a math final or a Latin pop quiz. Also i like to swim in summer

Ice cream makes of summer because you eat it when its hot and it also happens to spoil the fastest in this season.

Other things that make me think of summer: Jersey Shore, the OC, Spongebob Squarepants etc. etc. Not only because these shows feature the beach, but because summer is actually the only time of the year when I have the leisure to bother watching them.

I think of summer when I go with some friends to the pool or beach, and I see sand castles. Also, free time? YES
And then there are the half-marathons. Which are cool.

It seems pretty weird, but pokemon itself reminds me of summer. mainly because the games, for the most part, come out in the spring season. while the spring months are mostly spent doing in-game things, the summer season is when I get into stuff like the battle fontier, the battle tower, and most recently, the battle subway. The lack of games coming out during the summer, coupled with the massive free time I have pretty much ensues pokemon remains the dominant summer game for me, even if I do play it during other places of the year.

Summer, ahhhh. Not my favorite, but it makes me think of vacation and barbecues. Sometimes it even reminds me of the generic picnics and beach outings. The sun sizzles overhead, and the sky is clear with heat and and sunshine. People surf, and 4th of July barbecues are had. It's also the best time to get yer' tan to impress the ladies, and vice versa for the gals. All in all, summer's the season of fun, the season of vacation, and the season for greasy American barbecues. :) It's just what you think when you think "summer". You wait through all of those horrendous school days and take those horrible finals in anticipation of it. Wow, looking back, summer is freakin' awesome. You get to relax and enjoy the sun. You get to go out with the family or friends and enjoy a nice Sea Salt popsicle. :p
Have an awesome summer! :D

There are a couple things that remind me of summer like
• camping and swimming at the lake
• long water gun fights against my siblings.
• Swimming in a pool
• bikinis
• football practice
• Water parks
• Mosquitos (If you live in Manitoba, You know what I'm talking about)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)