The Supe Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I didn't see anything else, so just breloom. I'm upset that your miltank is 6 points better than mine. =(

anyways, when do you wanna trade?

supe, you have some great breeds in this thread! great job! please cmt for
Yamipoli's Celebi - lvl 71
Bold - Natural Cure
31|14|10|26|26|18
HP: Fighting 70

I didn't see anything else, so just breloom. I'm upset that your miltank is 6 points better than mine. =(

anyways, when do you wanna trade?
Lol, I love my Miltank. ^^ Don't think I can trade tonight but probably tomorrow if you're available.

Supe

supe, you have some great breeds in this thread! great job! please cmt for
Yamipoli's Celebi - lvl 71
Bold - Natural Cure
31|14|10|26|26|18
HP: Fighting 70
Thanks! =) and how about Efreet's pikachu for it?

Lol, I love my Miltank. ^^ Don't think I can trade tonight but probably tomorrow if you're available.
Miltank is my favorite pokemon. I put it in my OU teams and it does surprisingly well. Ours are pretty similar. Yours is just faster and missing body slam. great breed tho! =)

As for trading, tomorrow is bad for me. Im going to a bar to watch the Dodger game. I'll add you to pending and next time you see me on just send me a PM.

sure, i need it cloned though. if you can clone, we could do it now, but if not, is it ok if i put you on pending until tomarrow??

Thanks! =) and how about Efreet's pikachu for it?

Miltank is my favorite pokemon. I put it in my OU teams and it does surprisingly well. Ours are pretty similar. Yours is just faster and missing body slam. great breed tho! =)

As for trading, tomorrow is bad for me. Im going to a bar to watch the Dodger game. I'll add you to pending and next time you see me on just send me a PM.

fuckin cubs..

ok thanks supe, i just need like 2 or 3 copies of it, not 5 so just clone 3, keep one and give 2 back??
and see you on.

Supe

fuckin cubs..
I just need them to keep playing like they did today. Freeway World Series FTW! I'm working on your thing by the way. Having a hard time incorporating pokes tho.

ok thanks supe, i just need like 2 or 3 copies of it, not 5 so just clone 3, keep one and give 2 back??
and see you on.
okay, 1+ original it is. I'm on wifi.

Supe

CMT for lunatone (and please respond there)
I like this:

Absol 2
Adamant - Super Luck - Female
IVs: 30/31/29/X/24/31
EVs: 6/252/x/x/x/252
~ Psycho Cut
~ Mean Look
~ X-Scissor (Only on EV'd Version)
~ Swords Dance (Only on EV'd Version)

That sounds good to me... Are you usually available on saturdays to trade?

PS: Please respond in my thread again... I'm pretty busy right now with school and I might forget to check back here (I had a paper due today and I have a midterm exam on fri, mon, and tues)

Supe

I edited my post in your thread cuz I did'nt wanna double post. I'll respond here too tho. Weeknights are better for me but if I see you on on Sat I'll contact you.

yo....Supe I noticed that you got an AMAZING Deoxys-S in the look at what I bred thread.I know we already traded but maybe you'd like my new Salamence for it? PLEASE REPLY IN MY THREAD

Supe

yo....Supe I noticed that you got an AMAZING Deoxys-S in the look at what I bred thread.I know we already traded but maybe you'd like my new Salamence for it? PLEASE REPLY IN MY THREAD
I'm still trying to fig out the final IV's on it. What's the gender on the Salamence?

Please CMT for this:

Mismagius ♂ lvl 42 @ Leftovers (OT)
Calm - Levitate
Hatched at Old Chateau
31|22|30|18|31|31
EV Spread:
252HP|40Def|216Spdef
-Mean Look
-Perish Song
-Protect
-Taunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)