Project The Top 10 Titans of the Gen 8 OU Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
:ss/corviknight:

Finally here on time! Corviknight takes the #6 spot with 9 votes, but it wasn't quite soaring above the competition in spite of its Flying-type. Would you believe me if I told you that Heatran was behind by literally one point? Urshifu-S and Ferrothorn were also incredibly close at 7 and 6 votes respectively. So, be sure to arm your votes going into the next one, because it could also be just as close.

Now we will be voting for Gen 8 OU's 7th most influential titan over the course of the generation. You may choose from any one of the options listed below, and will have 72 hours to vote. Any votes that contain Pokemon that aren't in the list below will be omitted from the tally.
All Nominees:

:garchomp::slowbro::arctozolt::barraskewda::dracovish::urshifu:(Single Strike):zeraora::heatran::weavile::tapu-lele::slowking-galar::ferrothorn::magearna::cloyster::hydreigon::melmetal::tapu-fini::buzzwole::spectrier::cinderace::gyarados::darmanitan-galar::rotom-heat::tapu-koko::mandibuzz:
My vote goes to Urshifu-S once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)