Project The Top 10 Titans of the Gen 8 OU Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ausma, you made a mistake in counting the votes last round. Heatran also had 9 votes. Or maybe my vote didn't count because I didn't personally name my Top 10?

Here are the people who voted for Heatran in order:

1. 5camp
2. Avira
3. ViZar
4. JDT783
5. Hatternity
6. Nebula27
7. malomyotismon
8. kstiesma
9. kouhie

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Ausma, you made a mistake in counting the votes last round. Heatran also had 9 votes. Or maybe my vote didn't count because I didn't personally name my Top 10?

Here are the people who voted for Heatran in order:

1. 5camp
2. Avira
3. ViZar
4. JDT783
5. Hatternity
6. Nebula27
7. malomyotismon
8. kstiesma
9. kouhie
After a recount, you are completely correct. Since this would yield a tie between Heatran and Corviknight, I did an internal tiebreak.

1657437900466.png

Thus, this actually means Heatran will be taking Corviknight's place as the #6 most influential titan. I appreciate you bringing this up, Avira, and I'm sorry for the mistake and inconvenience!

This will mean that all votes for Heatran here will be voided, but to compensate, the timer will be altered to be 96 hours from this post instead. Any votes that contain Pokemon that aren't in the list below will be omitted from the tally.
All Nominees:

:garchomp::slowbro::arctozolt::barraskewda::dracovish::urshifu:(Single Strike):zeraora::corviknight::weavile::tapu-lele::slowking-galar::ferrothorn::magearna::cloyster::hydreigon::melmetal::tapu-fini::buzzwole::spectrier::cinderace::gyarados::darmanitan-galar::rotom-heat::tapu-koko::mandibuzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)