The tower of the Phoenix [Under reconstruction]

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
In response to your CMT for Noibat, could I please get this?

#377 - レジロック ★
Ot: Cla ( B2 Jap ) / ID: 55538
Nature: Careful / Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252/252/0/0/6/0
Ot: Drain Punch, Explosion, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock
Ut:
Emulator used

CMT for Shiny HP Grass Timid Heatran, if you can tutor it with Stealth Rocks. Willing to offer bonus monsters for semi-redistribution, if you're interested.

I don't know if you'll see anything of interest in my thread but CMT for your Regirock, Registeel, and Regigigas.
Nothing, sorry.
CMT for Shiny HP Grass Timid Heatran, if you can tutor it with Stealth Rocks. Willing to offer bonus monsters for semi-redistribution, if you're interested.
Yeah, I am interested in this Bagon:

[373] Shiny Salamence
OT: Aleistar (09145) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Intimidate -> Aerilate (Mega)
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
Tradeable Stock : Male
If you want Stealth Rocks, i have the UT version of that Heatran with: Stealth Rocks, Iron Defense, Dragon Pulse.

Yeah, I am interested in this Bagon:

If you want Stealth Rocks, i have the UT version of that Heatran with: Stealth Rocks, Iron Defense, Dragon Pulse.
I'll take the UT version please. Is there any chance I could give you something extra for semi-redistribution?

That's cool man, no worries. Could you please add this code and meet me online? : 1177 8040 3120

I'm online with that friend code now.
Uhm, I have to tranfer Heatran to Y, I'll send you a PM when have done. lol
And so, your Bagon is Semi-Redis or Nft?

Uhm, I have to tranfer Heatran to Y, I'll send you a PM when have done. lol
And so, your Bagon is Semi-Redis or Nft?
My Jolly Salamence is fully redis sir. Feel free to add it to your thread and tell people they can trade it too. Shame I couldn't give you more for trade rights to Heatran, but it's all good. I have a lot more re-distributables if you change your mind. ^_^

My Jolly Salamence is fully redis sir. Feel free to add it to your thread and tell people they can trade it too. Shame I couldn't give you more for trade rights to Heatran, but it's all good. I have a lot more re-distributables if you change your mind. ^_^
Oh, thanks man.
I'm putting Snore in the 4th move slot, not very useful but better than nothing. ahah

Ciao Liger mi chiedevo se fossi disponibile a farmi alcu..coofff...parecchi progetti di RNG sui leggendari delle vecchie generazioni. (non trovo più un'intero box di leggendari e devo rifarli :/)

Ciao Liger mi chiedevo se fossi disponibile a farmi alcu..coofff...parecchi progetti di RNG sui leggendari delle vecchie generazioni. (non trovo più un'intero box di leggendari e devo rifarli :/)
Il problema è.. attualmente di tuo mi interessa solo Espurr, lol.

CMT for UT Versions of these. Not sure if you'll see anything but I can do Breeding projects in 6th gen. I have access to HGSS but not B2W2.
#646 - キュレム ★
Nature: Adamant / Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 26/252/0/0/0/232
Ev'd: Fusion Bolt, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Stone Edge
Ut:
Emulator used

#646 - キュレム ★
Nature: Modest / Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 0/0/6/252/0/252
Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Earth Power, Fusion Flare
Ut:
Emulator used

Can you breed these please? All 31, without any X

#696- Tyrunt

Nature: Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Strong Jaw
Ut: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

#708 - Phantump

Nature: Careful
Ability: Harvest / Natural Cure
Ut: Bestow, Grudge, Imprison, Venom Drench

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)