The Ubers Open V - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Dancii

My opponent has not responded to my two posts on his wall. He also hasn't been online since Saturday. Hopefully he replies soon so we can play, but for now activity.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
opponent missed scheduled time, so tentative activity. may be able to get it done tomorrow or day after, but I'm pretty busy this weekend.

My opponent and I scheduled for 2pm (gmt+10) today, but my opponent failed to show over the hour plus duration i waited. I'm about to go out to eat with the fam and have a busy day tomorrow, so activity.

as you can see I was on to play another opponent at the same time and messaged him at 2pm when i was on, which was when me and redmax where scheduled to play

as you can see we scheduled for 2pm, but he wasnt there and then i messaged him 40 minutes ago now (32 then) with no response

E: I tried to reschedule with my opponent, but he has yet to get back to me and I'm afraid I have no time left to reschedule again as the working week starts tomorrow and I'm about to go out to eat with my family.

Last edited:
Contacted Blim, we will be playing in the 28th most likely because I'm on vaca and can't play until then but if not they we may need an extension
He told me he would be back from his vacation today [the 28th], so I've been waiting for him and haven't seen him.

I have a problem with him asking for an extension when he hasn't been available to play a single day of this entire round, while on my end I've been available to play since the round started, I understand people take vacations and that's life but this is taking it a little bit too far, calling activity.

edit: we played, I lost 2-1 in some ggs.

Last edited:

Scottie

formerly Osh
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
He told me he would be back from his vacation today [the 28th], so I've been waiting for him and haven't seen him.

I have a problem with him asking for an extension when he hasn't been available to play a single day of this entire round, while on my end I've been available to play since the round started, I understand people take vacations and that's life but this is taking it a little bit too far, calling activity.
I was on vacation, there's nothing I can do about it other than get an extension and I really want to play in this tour, I just got back from vaca a few hours ago and was visiting the family, I had already said I won't be back until today and you even said you may not be able to get this battle done but yet you call activity, Fireburn I hope you understand and would appreciate an extension to get the battle done ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)