The Ultimate Pokemon

Hello. My name is HeterosexualZekrom and I present to you the ultimate Pokemon, done on notebook paper with pen. Please rate, smash that like button, subscribe, follow, leave a good review on Yelp, retweet, and friend me on Facebook.

As you can tell, it has the head of a Steelix, giving it a great physical defense, with Manaphy antennae allowing it to use Tail Glow. It doesn't actually have any special attacks in its movepool except Hyper Beam, which it is using in this picture, but 2.5x Sp.Att will certainly strike fear into your enemies. It also has the hands of a Gallade, allowing it to use strong moves such as Close Combat and Psycho Cut. Not only that, but it has three more sets of arm-like limbs in the form of Lugia wings, Skarmory wings, and Mega Garchomp hands. The former two give it flight, the ability Multiscale, and superior defense. The last give it enough punch to break through any wall, even if the very wall was this Pokemon itself. Its body is comprised of three (3) Beedrill bodies smashed together in a layered structure, giving it the hardness of a Diamond, except the carbon molecules would be Beedrill bodies and instead of a diamond it's a combination of three (3) Beedrill bodies. It has six Giratina legs giving it the ultimate, unparalleled mobility. In fact, one of its many abilities is Speed Boost and its base Speed is 200. Last but not least, it has two Beedrill stingers, which means that every time you use the move Fell Stinger its base power is multiplied by a factor of 8 and instead of a +2 Attack boost you instantly max out your Attack stat.

If anyone has any suggestions please leave it in the comment section below.

Here is my second picture, which is an artistic interpretation of how I imagine Hatsune Miku would be like if she had no legs and no arms but had her twintails turn into fists at the end and also had feels because she has no hands yet she must punch

Last edited:

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Wow! this is really creative, you draw with such finesse. I like that you are giving steelix a chance to use special moves. you can always use a little variety when playing pokemon xD. You remind me of my favorite Youtuber Verlisify :D. Anyways the drawing is almost flawless, i wish you would of incorporated lopunny in here somehow cause lopunny is my favorite :C. Your choice of paper intrigues me. Not to many artists use lined paper anymore. Its quite the statement. Im glad to see someone not conform to societies cruel rules. Please tell me that this pokemon isnt gendered tho :C cause ill be triggered. a solid 9/10 though. Bravo

Wow! this is really creative, you draw with such finesse. I like that you are giving steelix a chance to use special moves. you can always use a little variety when playing pokemon xD. You remind me of my favorite Youtuber Verlisify :D. Anyways the drawing is almost flawless, i wish you would of incorporated lopunny in here somehow cause lopunny is my favorite :C. Your choice of paper intrigues me. Not to many artists use lined paper anymore. Its quite the statement. Im glad to see someone not conform to societies cruel rules. Please tell me that this pokemon isnt gendered tho :C cause ill be triggered. a solid 9/10 though. Bravo
While I appreciate your "criticism" I think that if you see a flaw with my art that you simply have bad artistic taste.

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
I do not have bad taste! In fact, I have THE BEST TASTE. and I'm offended that you aren't seeing the OBVIOUS flaw in your work. WHERE IS LOPPUNY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)