The UU Mafia (Won by RT.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

The notorious Pokemon Mafia has taken over the UU forums and is looking for a new leader! The bosses from every major Pokemon crime syndicate have come together in search of a replacement for their don, who was recently assassinated. To find a trainer worthy of leading the Mafia, they have issued a formidable challenge: Defeat all 5 Mafia bosses, and you will become the new don, one of the most powerful and influential people in the Pokemon world. But lose even once, and there is no second chance. This challenge will test your battling skill, teambuilding prowess, and metagame knowledge against some of the best UU battlers out there. Do you have what it takes to defeat the Mafia?

Here are the 5 crime bosses you must defeat(in any order):

Rocket Boss SJCrew
Record: 4-2

Aqua Commander Psych071c
Record: 6-6

Magma Commander PK Gaming
Record: 4-6

Galactic Boss FlareBlitz
Record: 9-6

Plasma King Reachzero
Record: 9-6

Mafia Don RT.
Record: 0-0

The first trainer to beat all 5 bosses will become the don, leader of the Pokemon Mafia. All future challengers must beat you to become the new don. The person who holds onto this title for the longest period of time will be declared winner.

Prizes:

• The winner gets to choose the avatars and signatures of the entire Mafia for 2 weeks.
  • The winner also gets hops in #genvuu
Rules:

• Each challenge is a Best of 3.
  • All matches are to be played in the current UU tier, whatever that my be, with the standard clauses on.
  • There is no set order with which you must challenge the Mafia. You are encouraged to play any boss that you see on IRC or the server. If you do not run into Mafia members regularly enough, you must schedule a match via forum PM.
  • Members of the Mafia may compete in this challenge and are allowed to skip themselves, but they must beat the other bosses twice in order to win the challenge.
  • If you lose, you may challenge the Mafia again 1 week from the day you lost.
To start your challenge, simply post in this thread saying you are going to play, and then report back with your wins and losses. I will be keeping a record of players challenges here! This challenge will last a month, and whoever holds the crown for the longest period of time will be delcared winner. Good luck!

Post "in" if you wish to participate.

Records:
Espo-
Santuga-
Icey the King of Ice-
Smurf.-

HSA- Lost on 7/27
Pokemazter-
kokoloko-
Blarajan-

Eo Ut Mortus-

Double01-
TSTEF- Lost on 7/27
DetroitlolCat-

RT.-
WON the mafia on August 2nd!
FlareBlitz. -

WDFAmatt -

SJC -

ShakeItUp -
Psych071c -

Somalia -

TPO3 -
Pokemazter -

Smurf's challenge:

vs. Magma Commander PK Gaming
game 1: Smurf
game 2:
game 3:

vs. Aqua Commander Psych071c
game 1: Smurf
game 2:
game 3:

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
A little incentive has been added. The winner of this challenge will get to select the signature and avatar of the entire Mafia for 2 weeks.

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
Beat Psychotic 2-0. Won in a pretty decent match game 1. And got really lucky game 2 to help me get the win.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm gonna break necks and cash checks.

Or something like that. Or I'll miserably fail.

EDIT: Beat Psychotic 2-1 in some very good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)