The UU Open IX - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting extension as opp was 1 hour late for our game, opp thought dropss were legal and we confirmed they werent after we played two games at which point it got too late for me to restart the series. Agreed to play tommorow

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Requesting extension as opp was 1 hour late for our game, opp thought dropss were legal and we confirmed they werent after we played two games at which point it got too late for me to restart the series. Agreed to play tommorow
If your opponent brought banned mons to your game, you can claim the win.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
my opponent gave me a 2 hour timeframe to play in but has not contacted me during this time or after, calling activity

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
activity, opponent responded to my contact on their wall very late and didn't show at the time

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Activity Wins

Bouff
vs Louna, no attempt to schedule
monchooo vs SiTuM, SiTuM brought banned mons to the game, monchoooo gets the win
termi vs Nevve, missed scheduled time with no attempt to reschedule
Ajna vs l'habitat, no attempt to schedule
Mike Cometa vs James2464, stopping scheduling before agreeing on a time
KingKdot vs Fish1899, stopped scheduling before agreeing on a time
Joya vs Jytcampbell, no attempt to schedule
ilesaural vs TheFranklin, no attempt to schedule
Eve vs Amukamara, stopped scheduling before agreeing on a time
Toadow vs Regnite, no attempt to schedule
Nalorium vs MetaRiolu7, missed scheduled time with no attempt to reschedule
MZ vs Gei, missed scheduled time with no attempt to reschedule
eifo vs Bad feeling, stopped scheduling before agreeing on a time
Blue YM vs Hurtadoo, missed scheduled time with no attempt to reschedule
-Latios- vs London13, missed scheduled time with no attempt to reschedule
HJAD vs Fardin, stopped scheduling before agreeing on a time
Qeyo vs pattek, missed scheduled time with no attempt to reschedule
beatiful vs Nineage, missed scheduled time with an incomplete attempt of rescheduling
xtra$hine vs ToadNorton, stopped scheduling before agreeing on a time

Extensions

Pheo' vs Santu
Energy vs trace
snøfall vs Malekith
xSkelly34 vs blarghlfarghl
High Impulse vs Elderocs
ORAS-Mega vs Dragon Claw
vooper vs ProDigeZz, he did miss the scheduled time, but both players are very active, and vooper did attempt to reschedule
tlenit1 vs Decem, same as above
basaninho vs Lopunny Kicks
-Niko- vs Djokra
Cam vs Serene Grace
Corckscrew vs false
Its all RNG vs Pikachu090
Conflux vs Kushalos, only extending until I can figure out what happened with this game

Coinflips
(performed on Smogtours)

eclipseY vs xDanyul
1594010082060.png

Eric079 vs Ampha
1594011543275.png

Gondra vs Ainzcrad
1594013351363.png

KingSky vs hidden
1594013460218.png

Daiyaga vs MetalGro$$
1594013881450.png

BK vs SuperMarioPoke
1594015049773.png

If you feel a decision was unfair, or that I misunderstood your scheduling, please PM me and we can figure it out.

I was the last one to contact my opponent, he disappeared. Why did I get activitie'd instead of him? I would still be down for an extension if he replies to me or atleast just give me the win I'm tryna win this thing

Boat

fuck nintendo
I was the last one to contact my opponent, he disappeared. Why did I get activitie'd instead of him? I would still be down for an extension if he replies to me or atleast just give me the win I'm tryna win this thing
Your last contact was 4 hours before the deadline, and you still hadn't given your timezone or preferred times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)