The UU Open V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gonna have to call activity on Laurens. We agreed on either Wednesday or Thursday, 3-4pm GMT+1. Not sure if he was on yesterday, but I was on smogtours and PS main both days, and no sign of him today when I was on until an hour after 4pm. Tried vm-ing him but he hasn't been on Smogon in the past 8 hours so that's not working out.

I waited the entire two hour time frame that my opponent and I scheduled for at 8pm-10pm gmt+10 on smogtours and also notified him that I was on at the start of the time frame. My opponent has failed to show up and seeing as i wont be able to play again before the deadline, I'm calling activity.

Last edited:

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hate to do this but am going to have to call activity on BadRapSample. He was very difficult to schedule with, only being able to play on the weekends. After some talkjng he finally came up with a time, which was after deadline. Normally I would ask for an extension but I thought we could get this done in time.. I am gone for the weekend so unless you wsnt to give us a week-long extension, calling for activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)