The UU Open V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to do this but am going to have to call activity on BadRapSample. He was very difficult to schedule with, only being able to play on the weekends. After some talkjng he finally came up with a time, which was after deadline. Normally I would ask for an extension but I thought we could get this done in time.. I am gone for the weekend so unless you wsnt to give us a week-long extension, calling for activity
Shadestep, I proposed we play last Sunday, and you ended up being busy. You said you could play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings, and now you can't play this weekend. If I'm difficult to schedule with for you, you're also difficult to schedule with for me. My proposed time was tonight at midnight my time, so 9pm your time. That's in the evening and should be fine if you have to wake up at 6am.

If the deadline is before my proposed time, then I am requesting an extension until Shadestep can play.

Reactions: CBU
I waited the entire two hour time frame that my opponent and I scheduled for at 8pm-10pm gmt+10 on smogtours and also notified him that I was on at the start of the time frame. My opponent has failed to show up and seeing as i wont be able to play again before the deadline, I'm calling activity.
I would like to request an extension. Let me explain my situation, I contacted Snowy this Tuesday and I told him that I could play anytime on my afternoons but on that time due to our timezone difference is too early for him ( 6 am he told me ) so I suggest playing on Friday morning my time ( pretty much only time he could play ) but I didn't remember I had liabilities at that time. I tried to let him know that I couldn't play at that time but the website was down all the time I was at home so I couldn't do it until 3:30 pm today ( my time ) when I wrotte a msg on his profile telling him that I would be available to play since then ( still free now ). We both tried to play the games but the huge timezone difference was a nuisance :/

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Hello Reje,

First, I offer sincere congratulations for you passing the second round of the UU Open (tied for second biggest tournament in Smogon history in fact, great tour indeed). Additionally, I'm always a fan of King UU getting ribbed, it can lead to some great fun. However, personally, I'm of the general opinion that if you're going to do a "call out" post you should have a resume slightly more impressive than signing up for WCOP and OUPL and playing in whatever "Best Leaderboards Tournament" is. Well good luck and have fun.

edit: Also as a general reminder the deadline for everyone is tonight, if you need a small extension please speak to me but I'm unlikely to go past Sunday unless there are severe circumstances. OP will be updated and you can expect the new round either around midnight PST or tomorrow morning.

I would like to request an extension. Let me explain my situation, I contacted Snowy this Tuesday and I told him that I could play anytime on my afternoons but on that time due to our timezone difference is too early for him ( 6 am he told me ) so I suggest playing on Friday morning my time ( pretty much only time he could play ) but I didn't remember I had liabilities at that time. I tried to let him know that I couldn't play at that time but the website was down all the time I was at home so I couldn't do it until 3:30 pm today ( my time ) when I wrotte a msg on his profile telling him that I would be available to play since then ( still free now ). We both tried to play the games but the huge timezone difference was a nuisance :/
teal6

Activity. We scheduled to play today and I never saw my opponent online.
I was. Probably a time zone issue. We can ask for an extension maybe to meet up today or tomorrow.
(If you doubt you can ask the guys in the tours room, I was discussing about blt)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)