The UU Open VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Yes!

Also, for what it's worth, I was informed about another activity mistake from Round 1 for the game between silver97 and FlamingVictini, were the activity call was influenced by a mistake while converting timezones. With that in mind, this pairing will be given an extension, similarly to what happened between Skyzuma and Megazard. Once again, I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience (although some might think that I was dodging my responsibilities :eyes:). The Quasar

Yes!

Also, for what it's worth, I was informed about another activity mistake from Round 1 for the game between silver97 and FlamingVictini, were the activity call was influenced by a mistake while converting timezones. With that in mind, this pairing will be given an extension, similarly to what happened between Skyzuma and Megazard. Once again, I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience (although some might think that I was dodging my responsibilities :eyes:). The Quasar
Can you address my comment? I wasn't tagged in any of the second round and I showed activity round 1

Yes!

It can happen when things got real, don't worry. However I can play only today and tomorrow for this round. So I think I'll need an extension for next week, I'll try to play despite I'll be on vacantion.

When can we claim activity. I've been trying to contact my opponent luxuryball13 since the match was put up. He hasn't logged on since Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)