The Well #69 - Hulavuta

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
who's your favorite kardashian
Robert

whats your novel about?
Definitely heavily Spaghetti Western inspired, with noir elements as well, and yes, anime. That's all I really want to share at present.

is bobochan still around?
Yeah we still talk on discord every now and then!

yay my fren:)

what’s your favorite pkmn?
Gotta be Tyranitar. I was a dinosaur kid.

do you watch sports?
I actually don't, but I want to. It seems like a lot of fun to follow teams through seasons and stuff and talk about it with other people. As I mentioned earlier, I used to follow StarCraft 2 eSports but don't really follow anything after that, except Smash a little bit. My brother got really into Basketball lately so sometimes I watch it with my family but I don't really know much about it. My favorite sport is Volleyball but that is rarely on TV except when the Olympics are on. Though I watch cant say when he streams his games occasionally, lol.

should we keep our avatars looking at each other for the rest of time?
That's a big commitment, I gotta go with no.

Let’s say, for the sake of argument, that ghosts do, in fact, exist, and let’s say, for the sake of argument, that you are in a situation that allows you to copulate with one. Hypothetically speaking, would you—or would you not—fuck a ghost?
I really don't get this question, like, who would say no to this?

Building on Martin's question, what about 69ing with a ghost?
Yeah, sure sounds fun. We could do it in midair.

which smogon user, past or present, do you consider to be your ultimate enemy?
There are a few people on here that I actually dislike but I think it'd be petty to call them out here.

Gonna have to go with my greatest frenemy brightobject any time I share an opinion or story he always tries to pwn me and neg me and gaslight me and it works every time

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The Battle Spot community in 2014 was something that I really cherished before I disappeared from this sphere of the internet for years. Do you have any fond memories of that time period?
From late 2014, honestly we were still a small community so there wasn't all that much going on. I remember the first time ethan06 arranged a big party on IRC and over 20 people showed up and were active, that was a lot of fun. But honestly, most of my fond memories from that time come from individual friend groups still, or Orange Islands which I was still my most active section at the time. The ORAS release was a ton of fun, as was Smash for 3DS.

Do you have a favorite Yu-Gi-Oh card/s? Either based on artwork, nostalgia, card effect, or just because
My favorite card has to be Guardian Eatos. I think must be because the anime filler arc where it had a lot of emotional significance, especially when it comes back from the grave as Dreadscythe. It was actually a good anti-meta card for a while in strategies that keep monsters out of the graveyard (before Dimensional Fissure etc. were limited to 1), but the support monsters in those decks never interested me quite as much. Dreadscythe decks were fun though.

My other favorite card would have to be Honest, mainly because my IRL nickname has Honest in it, so it felt like my monster spirit in a way as silly as that sounds. And interestingly enough it has a similar angel motif to Eatos. I recall in 2015 a match with my friend (and future roommate) where I had Cyber End Dragon and attacked; I couldn't remember if I had already used Honest, but he ended up using Honest on his defending monster, so I used another Honest to add the attack that he just added, and won. I told him he couldn't out-Honest me, it's my name. Magician of Faith is cool too, also for the anime significance but also the cool effect.

Guess I'd be here all day if I listed all the Yu-Gi-Oh cards I liked so I'll just leave it at these 4.

know any cool YouTube channels?
I do but. I'm not really good at making recommendations lol. Especially as most of what I like is really niche and depends on your taste I guess. I can recommend The Take as a pretty general pop culture channel that I find pretty insightful though!

Hulavuta

If you had to erase one great childhood tv show/movie/video game franchise from existence, which would you choose? You will be the only person in the world that still knows it existed and can never talk about it again without anybody calling you crazy
There actually is a CG animated show that I remember from my childhood that was like about robot dinosaurs, and I remember it being called "Dragozaurs" or something. I remember a silver t-rex robot beating a bunch of green t-rex robots.

Anyway no matter how hard I search I can never find it. The closest is that maybe I misremembered Transformers Beast Wars. So I would get rid of that, since I'm the only one who remembers it anyway. Depending on how the magic of this wish works, if I see that Transformers Beast Wars is erased from reality then I'll know that was the right one. And the other Transformers series will still be around so it's not too big of a loss for Transformers fans.

EDIT: it was probably Dinozaurs nvm...case closed. I change my answer to Friends, I hate that show and I want people to stop talking to me about it (sorry if you are a fan of the show)

Last edited:

Hulavuta

who is your favourite of the six Friends? or are you more of a Gunther fan (no judgement)
I would have to say Monica because I like Courtney Cox, and I liked the Friends easter egg joke in Scream 2 where her character says the supposed nudes of her online are really her face photoshopped onto Jennifer Aniston's body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)