The Well #77 - Milo

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
Do you think the Euro will collapse in the next 10 years, why or why not?

Do you think Game Freak will nerf Galar-Darmanitan in gen 9, why or why not?
Probably not. Whilst there is instability within the EU, the treaties and alliances are too strong to make the EU fall.

Probably not. Gdarm is gdarm. Monke.

Can you explain in 100 words or less why Steven Gerrard is the greatest Midfielder in Premier League history and Frank Lampard is nothing but a fat tory?
Mate are you having a laugh? Now of course Steven Gerrard is one of the best midfielders of the generation. But, when you comparing him to Lampard, his stats and overall plays are worse.

Now Lampard may have a considerable longer time played, but has around 50% higher goals scored than Gerrard. Penalties are very similar so hard to judge there, but it's a close one for either of them to be dubbed the better player.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
your smogon name is that of my second-favourite tweenie (after doodles, ofc). we're not here for that, though - who was YOUR favourite tweenie?

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
pannuracotta the goat or sucks?
how do you feel each time somebody asks for natdex dobles?
when are we having a natdex ru challenge format??????
goatb: yes or no?
do you like your pizza spicy?
bidoof or arceus?
your favourite mons game? send link no balls

favorite netbattle quote?
do you think VIL will ever return?
thoughts on rudy guliani's response to 9/11?
how do you think the gas crisis ends and what should Queen Elizabeth be doing to make sure it doesn't get any worse?

Milo

I'm Your Man
Favorite SM OU stall?
Venusaur Stall
your smogon name is that of my second-favourite tweenie (after doodles, ofc). we're not here for that, though - who was YOUR favourite tweenie?
Fizz was a geezer
Follow up: is the EU a case of "too big to fail"? Will the middle class in EU nations exist perpetually while this instability exists?
Most likely. It's not really about class. Of course all the representatives will most likely be born into status and privilege, but I think what people forget is that the representatives are elected from members of their own governments, so for the UK Members of Parliament vote.
pannuracotta the goat or sucks?
how do you feel each time somebody asks for natdex dobles?
when are we having a natdex ru challenge format??????
goatb: yes or no?
do you like your pizza spicy?
bidoof or arceus?
your favourite mons game? send link no balls
pannuracotta isn't THE goat, pannuracotta is MY goat
I cry inside
Don't ask me I just work here
yes
no
bidoof
Crystal (I don't have balls)
Do you think bloo is still aktive with an alt?
Do you expect serious Metagame development during NDPL?
Probably not
Yes
favorite netbattle quote?
do you think VIL will ever return?
thoughts on rudy guliani's response to 9/11?
how do you think the gas crisis ends and what should Queen Elizabeth be doing to make sure it doesn't get any worse?
Code:
Start of turn 5
The foe's Skarmory used Fury Attack!
Hippopotas lost 6 HP! (2% of its health)
The foe's Skarmory is hurt by Hippopotas's Rocky Helmet!
Hit 4 times!

Hippopotas used Rock Tomb!
The foe's Skarmory lost 15% of its health!
The foe's Skarmory fainted!
No Idea
I don't think I should get into that lol, whilst his response wasn't the worst one in the world (despite 1 comment) prior actions and later actions didn't really help with recovering from the attacks.
Issue is supply chains, they need to be remade. COVID was another factor, so because of that this just really needs to take it's time. Lizzy can also help by abdicating.
ok martin's had plenty of time

would you fuck a ghost?
N-no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)