The Well #77 - Milo

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Tuesday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Tuesday, it's your day in the well."

Hey guys, I'm Milo! (formerly TylerTheMilotic). I'm a 17 Year Old Sixth form Student from England. I study Philosophy, Politics and Media. My hobbies include playing the Piano, mastering every Zelda game in existence (except Triforce Heroes fuck that shit) and I am a known ladies man (this is the truth, whoever tells you otherwise is lying).

I started playing Pokemon Showdown back in 2017 and first joined Smogon in 2021. Originally a SM OU Player, I began playing National Dex after the Darmanitan-Galar ban and later, in 2021, became heavily involved in the tier, contributing since August 2021. I have hosted projects and official tournaments across the site and have a neat lil badge to show for it :D.

Now, ask me questions. Except pannuracotta

Boomenheimer

formerly 2020 idm boomer
is a Tiering Contributor
Milo There is a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that there is one person on the side track. You have two (and only two) options:

1. Do nothing, in which case the trolley will kill the five people on the main track.

2. Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person.

What is the right thing to do?

Milo

I'm Your Man
Milo There is a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that there is one person on the side track. You have two (and only two) options:

1. Do nothing, in which case the trolley will kill the five people on the main track.

2. Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person.

What is the right thing to do?
No option is the RIGHT thing to do, by definition. The logical option would be to kill the 1 person. However, as the Trolley Problem goes deeper, the scenario changes to the idea that this 1 person, is your friend. So it's an impossible decision to live with.

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Hello, Milo, I have a few questions :blobnom:

1.Do you pet cats?
2.Why natdex?
Andd
3.Who do you think is/are the NDOU goat/s?
Alsooo
4.Best Zelda game and why?

Milo

I'm Your Man
Top 6 PL predictions?
Can't give you 6, I'm a Chelsea supporter and therefore I can't say anything that would diminish Chelsea's hopes at winning the league. All I can say is that, Arsenal are rising.

Why only Ladybug for you :(
Having the same badge set as you feels so bad
it is what it is

Hello, Milo, I have a few questions :blobnom:

1.Do you pet cats?
2.Why natdex?
Andd
3.Who do you think is/are the NDOU goat/s?
Alsooo
4.Best Zelda game and why?
1. I do pet cats, I have cat
2. Natdex was a continuation of SM OU with gen 8 mechanics, and I wasn't ready to adjust to the no megas and z-moves so... I started play natdex.
3. NDOU goats are my boys peap ez and Molly
4. Twilight Princess, best story, best gameplay, played it the most as a kid.

What games do you enjoy playing besides Pokémon?
Zelda, Mario, Tetris, Smash Bros, Star Wars Battlefront II, Fallen Order, Sims 4, Animal Crossing and CSGO.

Tesco or sainsbury's?
Tesco of course, I'm not an animal.

What is your true link?
True Link Financial, Inc. is a San Francisco, California based financial technology firm that offers investment accounts and customised prepaid cards

Last edited:

Boomenheimer

formerly 2020 idm boomer
is a Tiering Contributor
No option is the RIGHT thing to do, by definition. The logical option would be to kill the 1 person. However, as the Trolley Problem goes deeper, the scenario changes to the idea that this 1 person, is your friend. So it's an impossible decision to live with.
man like me is all about equality so whichever path the trolley takes I’ll be sure to take out the mandem strapped to the other side. Good answer tho

Milo

I'm Your Man
Least favorite breed of milk?
Coconut
what part of the website do you browse? i have never seen you post
National Dex
Overused
Rate My Team
B101
Tournaments
National Dex Analysis
Social Media Spotlights
TFP
How do I replicate your supreme voice quality?
Become British
do you feel powerful having beaten bidoof princess in the vote?

zelda q: ages or seasons, and please explain why!!
Bidoof Princess is the biggest weeb I know, and I beat them. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Also seasons over ages. I never actually completed ages as I got that only in the past 2 years, but I played seasons and completed it when I was younger and I liked it. To my knowledge there's not TOO much difference between the games, maybe some items dungeons and of course the final bosses. But dancing with Din, mate. ;]

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Coconut

National Dex
Overused
Rate My Team
B101
Tournaments
National Dex Analysis
Social Media Spotlights
TFP

Become British

Bidoof Princess is the biggest weeb I know, and I beat them. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Also seasons over ages. I never actually completed ages as I got that only in the past 2 years, but I played seasons and completed it when I was younger and I liked it. To my knowledge there's not TOO much difference between the games, maybe some items dungeons and of course the final bosses. But dancing with Din, mate. ;]

well if you complete one of them you get a SECRET CODE you can use to start the other game file, and then you get extra cool stuff!! there is actually a lot of compatibility between the games in the sense that doing stuff in one of them and then beating the game impacts your new game file on the other one. it's worth reading up on at least to see if you want to play a SECRET CODE new game + kinda adventure~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)