Votes: 9 17.6%
  • AndViet

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
(initially misspelled that "voring round", which. well. hmm.)

a fine crop of candidates for you today.

in the red corner... you may know her from her risqué smogon avatars.....from her strange interactions with newbie smogoners.......from her hosting of smogoff's least famous side discord (sorry but mf studious clears & it's not even close)........i give you..... Fishy !!!

in the blue corner... you may know them from the cong politics thread..........that's about it tbh but they've never missed once so that's honestly good enough.......... some would call them mizuwawa, but legally they're Myzozoa !!!!!!!

in the green corner... she'll only have like 6.5 days in the well due to her insane timezone...... or is it 7.5?..... regardless, she's arceus-fire's strongest soldier, but can she triumph in this toughest of battles? it's Aurora !!!!!!!!

in the yellow corner... an enigmatic sensation that's sweeping the nation........i just found out this week that they're like. an actual pokemon player wtf..........is it time we saw a bitch from new jersey win? smogoff, i give you....... zf !!!!!!!!!!!

in the purple corner... hailing all the way from the frozen north........no, not inverness, canada...........she does drawings and stuff.......she's stolen my name and smogoff's heart........ ashelyDeluxe !!!!!!!!!!

in the orange corner... some users have their waifu as their avatar........a few have their fursona or equivalent.........i'm not sure what's going on here but it's 90% concerning and 10% mildly arousing........i give you the mysterious mod.......
Ivy !!!!!!!!!!!!

in the pink corner... she's been on smogon since i was 8 years old.........she's, like, really funny & shit..........smogoff, let me present........the salutory......the salacious.......the......salamander?..... Lady Salamence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and finally, in the, uh, puce corner? idk man there aren't enough colours for this shit... i don't actually know anything about them, but their username makes me think of vietnam..........just how did the us army get totally owned by those vietnamese farmers?.......what really happened in the gulf of tonkin?..........at what point does it become obvious that i know very little about the vietnam war.........if you want to find out the answers, smogoff, it might be in your best interest to say............. GOOOOOOOD MORNING AndViet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS. TWO VOTES APIECE. NO TAKE-BACKSIES.

BEGIN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)