Votes: 15 20.5%
  • myzozoa

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
im not late you're late. here's a well. throw someone in it. violence as encouraged by culture. im instituting cleaning periods this time. did you know i found dave's wedding ring? they were in this thing back in 2021. not even from their current marriage. it was messy (the well and the marriage hehe)

| |
| |
| |
-----

keep in mind:
- you will have 3 days to tag ONE user you want to see thrown into the well
- you will have 4 days to vote, after which i shall decide the winner like judge cannon determining the law
- you will have 7 days to interrogate the winner on whatever topic of your desire, including but not limited to their stepson's twitter habits

* don’t nom anyone who’s been in or else. somehow we've kept an actual list.
* if you get nommed but don’t wanna be in consider registering enough alts to get forum banned.
* have fun lol

valid noms:
aurora
Neko
ken
Lady Salamence
CaffeineBoost
dice
Ivy
Fishy
Mr.Bossaru

Last edited:

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i was nominated itt, and yet remain absent from the OP's ballots. Being in the well for me isn't like being a moderator, i haven't come out as committed to abstaining from it, so if you can, please add me to the poll. xoxo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)